#2 due in March 2016

Oh Bella sorry to hear about you DD! It's so hard when they are sick. I hope she is on the mend now!

How are you feeling? I have my 32 week scan on Thursday. I can't believe only 2 months to go!! Time is flying!

Thank you! Yes, she's back to her old self (although a bit whinier than she used to be :haha: ) Thanks for asking!

I'm feeling pretty good! Doing better with the crotch pain since my midwife gave me the "squeeze your legs together" advice :haha: I think I was in more pain (back pain) with my DD. I was also much bigger with her. With this guy I've only gained about 10 lbs so far.

So jealous that you get another scan! You'll have to share pics! My last one was at 20 weeks.

Time is absolutely flying! Was getting a bit down this weekend about it... not much time left to just be me & DD.... not much time left to get things ready... just not feeling ready. Oh well. He will come when he's ready, whether I'm ready or not! :wacko:

How are you feeling??

Hi ladies, been a while since I posted but thought I would update you guys. I gave birth to Charlie Oscar at 37+1 and he is amazing! Very different labour experience than my first. Started contractions at 5pm and he was in my arms at 8.29pm. Contractions moved very fast but I ended up having to push for 1.5 hours!!! Without an epidural because I was too far along by the time I arrived at the hospital. I have to say though, the recovery has been much better than my first. Haven't needed any pain medication so happy with that!

How is everyone tracking?? X

Congrats Ruby!!!!! Sorry to hear you were pushing for so long, but glad labor itself was relatively quick & that recovery has been easier on you :hugs:

AFM, haven't checked in in a while myself because I had my little guy, too! Jacob Henrik was born on March 7th. Long story short, I had a slow leak from my waters. i was given pitocin at 10:05 PM and pushed him out at 10:57 PM. Sooo less than an hour of active/painful labor, and no pain meds. Unfortunately, I still tore & bled quite a bit. But, he was huge! 8 pounds 11.6 ounces & 2 weeks early! All-in-all, it was a really good experience all around this time, in comparison to last time. <3

Congrats Bella! Wow he was a great size! Exactly 1 week after Charlie was born! Charlie was 3.5kg so I think he would have been huge if I went full term! I am glad your experience was better than your previous too!

How is your DD taking it all? My son is loving his brother and is so excited all the time! I'm waiting for the novelty to wear off so he calms down a bit! It's cute but gets intense when I'm trying to feed Charlie and Harry just wants to kiss him and pat him!

Oh def same here! We had a mini meltdown the day after we came home... She wanted me to herself & was crying nonstop... But was back to normal after a nap & has been ever since. Normal being - constantly loving on her brother their - SO proud of him. She calls him "my Jacob" as in "Ivwant to hold my Jacob." So cute! But yes, I'll be trying to latch him on for nursing & she's in both our faces, making it hard. But she's just trying to help... <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->