2 ish dpo. Anyone out there too?

Anything new to report? Last night I woke up with a pinching pain to the right of my left hip bone. It was enough to really get my attention. Hoping that means something. But I'm not hopeful. I just feel "out" this time.

I was up most of the night with a really upset tummy. It's very unusual for me and the crazy ttc lady in me is screaming it's a symptom where as the logical part of me realises i probably just ate something that didn't agree with me. I almost caved in and tested today which is utterly ridiculous and I'm glad I stopped myself. This tww is my hardest by far.

Pinching is good! That's been my major sign in every one of my pregnancies. Mine have always been like a small pinching feeling inside just above my pubic bone. When I feel it know I'm heading for a bfp!

I could both hug and slap you for saying that! Haha. I'm so hopeful but I hate the stark white space beside the control line that stares back at me so frequently.

I've heard upset tummies can be indicative of a little sailor on board. Did you ever decide what day you are definitively testing? Have you had an upset belly before?

I am 2 dpo today. First month using opk and very frustrating as the cheapie says one thing and the clear blue advanced says another. So I'm not sure exactly which day but I think I'm 2 dpo. I'll probably start testing 7 dpo cause I can't control myself lol.

I am 2 dpo today. First month using opk and very frustrating as the cheapie says one thing and the clear blue advanced says another. So I'm not sure exactly which day but I think I'm 2 dpo. I'll probably start testing 7 dpo cause I can't control myself lol.

Yes I used OPKs this month too. I finally said forget it because I couldn't get a positive one. My husband was like...sooooo are you ovulating or what. I said-- who knows. So we just kinda took a shot in the dark this month. I found the OPK to frustrate me as well, so I don't know if I am actually going to use it again next month.

First month using opk's here too - and let me tell ya, if I wasn't testing 2 times a day, I would have missed my surge.

Wednesday morning & evening - faint test line

Thursday morning & evening- faint test line

Friday morning & evening - faint test line (not getting any darker)

Saturday morning - faint test line

Forgot to test Saturday evening as hubby just got home after being gone for a few weeks

Sunday morning - positive positive positive!!!!

Sunday afternoon- faint line ( darker than post- ov lines)

Monday - faint line

Tuesday - faint line

If I hadn't tested Sunday morning, I would have entirely missed seeing the positive!

Mine have been all OVER the place. Darker line, faint line, line nearly gone, dark line again... Whatever. It was stressful for me. But I'm a relatively high anxiety individual, so saying that something is stressful for me is nearly the same as affirming the color of the sky.

No never had upset tummy before in tww but I've been super crampy all day and that's even more unusual for me. It's kinda sad that I'm excited about painful cramps lol.

My opk's are usually all over the place too although this month I had a really dark test line and it lasted a long time. I dont usually find opk's much good, the only way I ever know I've ovulated for sure is by temps. I don't even get much ewcm.

I'm still saying 12dpo but don't hold me to that, I most likely will crack sooner.

Hey I'm excited about my cramps too. I've been pretty crampy this evening. Trying not to be excited or read into it. I cramp often before AF anyway. Been having random breast zings all day; it's as if Zeus himself is waging war against my chest.

Mine stopped overnight. Which I'm disappointed can about although I'm
Not sure why as cramps has never been a sign of pregnancy for me. I never get any cramping in the tww pregnant or not.

I have been extremely moody yesterday and again today though, I'm biting everyone's heads off for pretty much nothing. Although I don't think the tww is helping my mood.

No breast pains here. I keep poking them to check but nope :rofl:

Guys im thinking that I missed my window based on OPKs. I never really got a true positive but I did have a gradient of intense to fading results. That might also mean I ovulated later than you guys, but I'm still going to follow this thread because I'm just not sure and I'm already wanting to know how Y'all end up. But I go from being very hopeful to not at all. I just get the gut feeling that it's not my month. :(

Awww no. I hope you didn't miss it. Opk's are so stressful sometimes. I spend the first half of my cycle obsessing over opk's then the second half obsessing over pregnancy tests. You have had promising symptoms though, don't lose hope.

They are a little tender today actually but I think it is from the poking :rofl: DH even asked today why I was poking my boobs. Thank goodness he knows ttc turns me into a crazy woman

Oh yes. I went to bed last night telling DH that I was pregnant I was sure. This morning I was saying nope. It has to be just my cycle. He was like: yeah yeah I have heard all of this before and been through this. just let me know when it's positive. Haha.

I've had some pinches today and just kind of a stretchy expandy feeling below my belly button. Lots of zingy things going on last night in the breast region but not so much of anything today. Just a little butterflies which is most likely just a result of my contemplation of potential pregnancy. But yes in summation today: pinching under belly button to the side, sore nipples (not unusual for me for my cycle. DS nursing is foot stamping painful), occasional tingling and shooting pain in boobs.

That's it. Oh. And dizzy spells.

Maryanne I do hope that your tender boobs stick around! That was my first sign with my oldest son. My youngest was a UTI and excessive saliva. Weird I know.

My DH gets the exact same. One day I'm sure I'm pregnant, the next day I'm convinced I'm out, then I have a twinge and all of a sudden I'm back to being sure I'm pregnant lol. He really does have the patience of a saint.

Honestly your symptoms sound so promising! I don't want to get your hopes up but those feelings are what I always get before a bfp. Pinching, poking, stretching. Just generally feeeling that something's going on down there.

I'm not sure, I never get sore boobs in pregnancy, only time I've had them was while I was breastfeeding in the early days. Although I'm still very crampy. And my opk's still have lines on which is unusual for me after ovulation although I know that it can be normal.

I did break and take a pregnancy test today which is utterly ridiculous. Of course it was negative. But now I'm in a funk

Hey ladies I have no idea what dpo I am but I read the first page and u seem like lovely ladies and one of u is the first ttc a fourth I'm ttc my fifth and tbh my daughter is 19months old and raging up to 7 years and I still feel like a newbie to all this
😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->