2 ish dpo. Anyone out there too?

Hi catmumof4. Your daughter is a similar age to mine, she's 20 months :) I feel like a newbie too every time we ttc. Makes me wonder how many children you need to feel like a pro lol

Aw that's great!! Well my mum said she felt like a pro with my brother which was her last so by sods law it will probably be the last one we have that will make us feel like that lol!!! X

I can't ever imagine being done having babies. We always say the next one is our last but within a few weeks of having a baby DH always says 'I've been thinking, and I think we should just have one more' then the cycle starts again :rofl:

Hopefulvr that's so spot on! I laughed so hard reading that. I'm in the taking a test too early stage.

😂😂😂 it's Sooo true... Though seriously I'm ttc number 5 lol!!!

I wanted 3 😂😂😂😂 but now it just feels right to have a 5th.i feel so terrible because people are struggling ttc#1 and I don't want them to feel I'm rubbing my children in their faces.. I had such a terrible terrible labour with my last child i ended up getting fibromyalgia and chronic pain syndrome so iv cut all medication right down and trying to quit it is difficult!!! How about you how many do you all want x

That post is hysterical. I felt like I was going down a perfunctory pregnancy checklist.

I personally have always wanted a big family, but my OB has stated that she will not
Perform a 4th c section on me. So, DH and I will have our last one with the next pregnancy. I'm kind of wishing for a girl but of course just want a healthy little bundle. So, we will be a family of 3.

You have no reason to feel bad at all. Don't go worrying about that.

We ideally would like 5 although we have discussed 6 but a lot depends on if I'm able to conceive, how my next birth goes and how many more losses we have. Just had two chemicals in a row :( we have agreed to call it quits if we start having loss after loss again.

Maryanne that just sucks, plain and simple. Sorry to hear that. Hugs.

Thank you. I'm ok honestly. To be honest I'm kinda used to it. Praying for a sticky one this month! :)

Maggie y do u have to have sections? Sorry I'm so nosey!!!

Mary anne what is a chemical?? Always feel so new to this!!! Lol!!! I think this will be our last. I'm 26 and have 4 already there is 2 years between all my kids and if I manage to fall between now and Aug the cycle will continue! Lol x

It's a early loss before 6 weeks, it's sad but then if it's going to happen I'd always rather sooner than later. I have a blood clotting disorder that makes me more likely to miscarry or have a stillbirth, but I'm on blood thinners which hopefully will means next baby sticks around :)

O I'm so sorry for that! How horrible hun maybe this is the month?! When I was on last time I was pregnant everyone nearly all fell pregnant together was wonderful to go all the way through together. I so badly want to see a bfp I just did a test knowing there is no way on earth it would show yet and I still cried!!!!

Maggie y do u have to have sections? Sorry I'm so nosey!!!

Mary anne what is a chemical?? Always feel so new to this!!! Lol!!! I think this will be our last. I'm 26 and have 4 already there is 2 years between all my kids and if I manage to fall between now and Aug the cycle will continue! Lol x

Inadequate pelvis. My kids have a history of not dropping into the birth canal and they get hung up on my bones. It's very inconvenient. Lol.

Hahaha lovely wording there
😂 😂 😂. It's fair play I wish I could have a section but they don't let u choose here elective doesn't mean that here

Have we all tested now then? Lol. I was upset earlier too, although I know it would a a bfn.

I joined groups with my two youngest children, I'm still in contact with all the ladies. They have become good friends. It's lovely when everyone gets a bfp.

We all drifted since then unfortunately but I'm hoping to make some good friends on here. We had a fb group and everything it was brilliant but I found that not everyone wanted to join the fb group so some stopped talking etc x

It's crazy how technology has changed communication. Maryanne you mentioned you were from the UK; I remember when you would've qualified for me as a pen pal! Connection has been made much easier with the Internet.

And yes. I succumbed to testing. But I am determined to stay my desire to urinate on a happy wand (I believe this is accurate name. If it's postive, what are we? Happy. Lol) until at least 12 dpo unless I begin vomiting or sometnkng stupid like that.

I a man saying I will stay away from the tests but who am I kidding, I will most likely test tomorrow :rofl: willpower isn't my strong point.

Yes I'm from the uK. Lovely rainy Wales. It is crazy how technology makes communication easier. So many of my good friends live elsewhere but we speak most days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->