2 ish dpo. Anyone out there too?

I a man saying I will stay away from the tests but who am I kidding, I will most likely test tomorrow :rofl: willpower isn't my strong point.

Yes I'm from the uK. Lovely rainy Wales. It is crazy how technology makes communication easier. So many of my good friends live elsewhere but we speak most days.

I have always dreamed of visiting there one day. I have Wanderlust but unfortunately do not exercise it very much. I have traveled to Cambodia but that has been my only out of the country excursion

We have that too. We are desperate to emigrate. Hopefully in the next few years. We have said when the kids are grown travelling is definitely on our list of things to do. Cambodia must have been amazing. First on our list is Everest base camp.

I had a coworker that lived in Nepal and married a Nepali man. She lived there for quite some time. Named her son Everest. :) It would indeed be a sight to reckon with.

Ladies, I'm aboit to get all up in your business here:

what are your experiences with CM during the TWW and BFPs? I don't believe I've ever paid much attention. I know they say creamy CM is to be expected but honestly all my symptoms have always been non textbook. What are your experiences?

In my last two pregnancies my CM was totally different before I got a bfp. With my daughter I had lots of creamy cm, where I with my son i was almost dry, with just the odd bit of very thick clumpy white cm. Usual for me in non pregnant cycles is quite dry with small amounts of lotiony white cm.

So yeah it varies. I'm hoping a gurgly tummy may be good news. I'm at the phase now where the butterfly that landed on my shoulder was proof that nature could sense my pregnancy pheromones. Giggle.

Ok ladies last self centered post for a bit I promise. So something happened tonight. And if it just leads to AF I'll just chalk it up to hormones and feel real embarrassed.

With both my other babies I had numerous ocular migraines complete with numbness, auras, speech and vision impairment, and finally a god-awful headache. Well, tonight my left side went numb (believe me its not a stroke) and I've started a headache.

Never has a potential migraine made me so excited. Just thought I'd share!

Honestly I know you said you think you missed your window but your symptoms sound really positive!

Nothing much for me today. Still oddly grumpy and very crampy all day but that's it.

Yea I was pleased too.

That's it I've got DH to hide my tests. Took another this morning and felt so down about the bfn even though I know it's too early. No more testing for me till Wednesday.

You two crack me up lol!!!! I'm from Norfolk in the UK and it sucks Sooo much!!!!! The only place I have ever travelled was Spain on a school trip
😂. I'm still post implant out bleeding - if that's what u can call it!!! It changes every time I go to the toilet! But it's only spotting on th pad! I want a full blown gush blood pain headachey period so I no I'm bk on track but gunna get some opks today see if I ever go bk to normal lmao... Sex drive has hidden somewhere too which is inconvenient haha 😂 x

Yeeeeeah I tested too. Big giant fat mean negative as expected. The harsh scolding of my reflection in the bathroom mirror ensued, complete with aggressive pointing and wildly frustrated hand gestures. Then I banished the Wondfos to the linen closet and cursed them for telling me the truth. Lol.

I was so upset this morning but then I realised that I'm the one making myself upset so had to give myself a stern talking to. Going to aim to spend the rest of this tww more chilled, although DH reminded me it's Father's Day in two weeks so now I really want to get that bfp. Would be an awesome thing to surprise him with.

indeed! That absolutely crossed my mind as well. I'm incessantly throwing out baby names for consideration, so one night my husband decided he would poke fun at me. He began listing the most asinine names one could conjure, and the period to his string of suggestions was a simple single name of "Jelly." It was very late, and it cracked us both up. Ever since, we have referred to our baby to be as baby Jelly.

I have full intentions of gift wrapping a jar of preserves and giving it to him on Father's Day as an announcement, if in fact my body will cooperate.

I wish I'd stayed oblivious as now I feel my aiming to stay relaxed attitude has been ruined because of the extra pressure of Father's Day. DH so wants another baby, ttc was his idea so I'd love to give him that for Father's Day.

Our babies to be always get weird names, zack was peanut, Aurora was nugget and Henry was Squiggle. I've been wondering what our next will be.

Cute! If we do get our bfp this month it will also mean valentine babies!

That would be super fun! My anniversary is this month too. It would be a double wammy.

Got some low back pain going on today. Maybe I've just been tidying the house too fiercely?

I hope you get your bfp this month! Back pain is another good sign! I'm still cramping, don't want to get my hopes up though.

Can't even get a positive on a opk lol!!! I read Soo many stories of people getting pregnant straight away from having the implant removed I'm quietly thinking maybe I might be? Iv been feeling nauseous and really hormonal last few days but surely it's too soon??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->