2 ish dpo. Anyone out there too?

I remember that when I got my BFP with DS2, I was floored. It took 6 months for us to get his--which I realize in the grand scheme of things is not very long given how long some women try to conceive – however, I was tired of waiting. So I was actually brushing my hair and glanced down at the test to see my presumably blank spot and there was a line where I was used to nothing being. It was a good day. I had gotten used to negatives too. But it made my BFP more exciting. Lol.

I can't wait to get my BFP like that :) BFN this morning for me :(

️️Awww poo. I wish AF would hurry up at this point. I hope I don't do what I did last time and just go another 3 weeks without one.

Well I got the same thing anyway that very faint line that got stronger as it dried but I'm guessing another Evap although that's two Evaps from two different packs confused about why I'm getting so many evaps now.

I hope your AF does come or more so doesn't and you get a BFP! I see your a bit more relaxed this cycle so maybe that will help.

lol. Relaxed. Nonchalance. Resignation... All of the above. I just don't like my hopes dashed.

Haha well I'm glad you can keep yourself calm. I was doing so well this cycle not symptom spotting no searching dr google on everything and being calm about it all then I'm getting these evaps that are confusing me and stressing me out Ugh at least I haven't got long to wait for AF

I'm also super confused about these results I've wasted 4 test in two days I'm so terrible! Haha when I test with FMU I'm getting these second lines like a shadow first up then darker as it dries then I do another test later on (I just decided to test the theory now) and I don't get any extra line no indent or Evap it's so confusing

Ok I've tried this before and it worked for me. Put a couple drops of water on the test window. My evaps have always washed away so I knew it wasn't a true result

Just tried it with today's it didn't go away although it did loose colour a bit

Attachments

• IMG_3960.jpg
    IMG_3960.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 18
I can't really tell haha there both very faint the Evap isn't on all of them I did the first one with FMU and saw the line within 3 minutes and when it dried it was darker I then did another one later in the arvo that had no line then the next day with the new pack with FMU I saw the same sort of line within the 3 minutes and darker when it dried and again did it in the arvo and no line again. So I could have been unlucky and got two evaps from two different packs but I don't know

BFN's all round now guess it was just an Evap. Dam I should have just gone with my gut and known I wasn't

Aw Jordsy. I'm awful sorry. I'm still waiting on my period to show. Was due todAy but nothing. Didn't test today either cause I just don't want to see anymore neg tests.

Yeah I'm due for AF in six days so I'm just gonna wait for it, I feel you on the neg tests but hopefully your AF doesn't show and your one of those that get the BFP later :) I'm a bit over it myself I think I'm going to just relax next cycle and not track ovulation

I hope you have better luck this cycle :) keep me updated:) I miscalculated AF I'm due tomorrow haha so we are going to be really close cycles :)

Oh good! I was afraid that my weird cycles would
Throw me off everyone else. Yeah I hope that you have good luck too. It's been hard to time it out lately. Husby is under a lot of stress at work and is exhausted.

Yeah with my partner working away it's too hard to time anything right and then he's also really tired when he's home so it's hard enough to get him to DTD haha but I think we'll just do it when we can and hope for the best. Hopefully since our cycles synced up a bit we both can get lucky :)

Hmm no AF yet usually she comes gushing out in the morning guess I'm having a bit of a longer cycle this time. Ive got LOADS of cm though and I've had this massive headache that's lasted for 2 days now it's ridiculous normally I can sleep my headaches off but this one won't go away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->