2 Under 2 Club!!! Join here! 2+under 2 welcome!

Thanks tiger it's nice to be an official member now!

Wow! happy 15 months to your LG :cloud9:

Tiffany, should i change your one :yellow: to two :yellow::yellow: ???

I will do whatever you want :thumbup:
I didn't really think about it when i posted one :yellow: for you but then i got thinking and i thought, well if she is (was) PUPO with twins, then maybe there should be two until otherwise noted? :shrug: let me know :)

can you change noah too 12 months please!

sorry not been about much, we went away then it was noah & hubby's birthdays then me & noah got hit with a nasty tummy bug, so been manic!

we are on the mend now but noah doesn't want too eat much :( and too be honest neither do I, we can only really manage little bits at the moment otherwise it just turns our stomachs, I am worried about my little man though as he has lost some weight and well he was pretty small too start with :(

Can I join to please?
Ollie is 13 month born 29/08/2010 and Baby no2 due 12/06/2012 so 22 month age gap so will just have 2 under 2.

im glad you two are feeling better :hugs: i hope the little guys weight starts picking up for you...as long as he is healthy, thats all that matters :flow:

welcome FirstBean! :hi: i will go ahead and add you :friends:

EDIT: FirstBean, is Dec 6th, 2012 really your EDD? ...i didn't think that was possible :shrug: let me know and then i'll add you :)

Sorry we write things different its 12th June lol.

went on the scale this evening with little man before putting him too bed, in under 2 weeks he has lost 1lb :( I knew he had lost weight, his nappy tabs almost touch again and his ribs are sticking out :(

poor little guy! are you doing the BRAT diet? (Bananas, toast, blueberries, applesauce, rice)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->