• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2 Under 2 Club!!! Join here! 2+under 2 welcome!

Not sure if I can count as 2 under 2 because this one is due 2.5 weeks after Connor's 2nd birthday, but I would love to join if you'll have me!

Welcome Kel! :wave:
I will add ya to the group :D We love having friends and its close enough lol

Hey Kel!!!

So third tri has hit me like a ton of bricks!! All of a sudden I just get sooo worn out looking after Alia. It's been a busy weekend though I suppose!

Don't worry melissa, once Joni is here you will be well rested and get all the sleep you need :D :rofl:

dare I say JK?? hahhahaaaa

aww :rofl: love you Joss!

Melissa, youre a toughie, im such a wuss :haha: i am already getting worn out chasing isaiah around :blush:

How'd I know you'd say something like that Joss? And Melissa stop wussing out, you never do and it's throwing me off :haha:

Hi everyone! I'M BACK!!!!

Hey Kel!

I tried... I really did...

In case anyone wants to hear further scary stories... Peyton is cutting 3 teeth at once and was up at 5am poopy and whiney... and proceeded to whine and cling the rest of the day. He wasn't too whiney as long as he was being held hahaha.... And Jasmine spent the whole day having meltdown after meltdown at the drop of a hat :rofl:

LALALALALALA (that's me plugging my ears and singing at the top of my lungs to drown out Josslyn's horror stories :rofl:)

Sure you can join moonbeam! :friends:
Do you have some stats one your children so i can add you to the front? Thanks :flower:

Thanks! Jeffrey - 23 months, Diana 5 months. 18 month age gap. Sorry I didn't get back right way. This past weekend was a bit crazy. My son came down with ear infection #6 of the year and is going in for tubes on Friday, and Diana has a bit of a bug, too. Hopefully things will get better soon.

Ear infections would suck! I hope he feels better.

Hi all! Can I join your gang??

I am in equal parts enjoying & enduring life as a mum of 2 under 2. My oldest, Thomas, is 21 months this weekend, & my littlest boy, Jacob, is 6 weeks today, so an age gap of +/- 20 months. I am 35 years old & happy to be known as Bluey.

hahaha enjoying and enduring... love it :D

DH working late tonight, so doing bath time / bedtime on my own. Find it so stressful - trying to get T ready, calm, stories read & into bed while I can hear J crying in the background wanting to feed. Not sure how I could approach it any differently to reduce the stress. Tried feeding Jake immediately before bathing Thomas in the hope it'd keep him satisfied, but I think it just triggered his desire for his evening cluster feed early.

Sorry for the ramble, but not having a fun evening at the mo.

:hugs: bluey! Ya it is hard :( I ended up getting Peyton into a routin really early. I bf, but after he was 3 weeks old I started doing an evening bottle. I did their baths and then put on a show for Jasmine and did Peytons bed time bottle and put him to bed first (around 7) and then was able to get Jasmine to bed after. The bottle of formula just seemed to help stop the cluster feeding.

Different things work for different people though :D thats just the routine that worked for us.

Bluey I feel like I'm looking into my future! :haha:
Although we only give Alia a bath every other night so I'd be tempted to skip it if DH had to work late :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->