• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2 Under 2 Club!!! Join here! 2+under 2 welcome!

Sounds good to me! Of course I'll keep you updated.

Yay! Now I can't wait to actually give you a due date.

i cant wait for you to have on too! :wohoo: it will be very very soon!! :dance: im even more excited about the prospects of adding :yellow: :yellow: next to your name :winkwink:

For twins you mean? I think I'd die if i had twins it would for sure make life interesting haha.

^ bahaha it would indeed! and yep, i mean for twins lol

Well it's got to happen to someone, I would take on the challenge but I in no way would be upset with only one, that would be perfect to.

haha id take twins! :haha:...and it would probably be the death of me :rofl:

Question: How do you put your baby to sleep right now??? I'm too pregnant to be rocking her to sleep but DH has gotten her back in that habit (don't get me started!!), so sometimes that's the only way she'll nap. Night time is not really a problem though.

we are lucky, with little man we can put him in his cot awake and he just rolls over and goes too sleep

hope you figure something out soon that works for you all :hugs:

ya Alia used to be like that (and sometimes I can still get away with it), but ever since DH has been home more he's been rocking her to sleep because he likes it. But I've already had to break her of that habit and now I have to do it again!!!
I actually just put her down for a nap and was able to put her in the crib and just rub her back for a few seconds and she went to sleep :)

I would not prefer twins, one is enough but if those are the cards I'm dealt I will take them.

I've never rocked Skyler to sleep except if he was sick so therefore never had to break the habit so I'm no help.

Isaiah has never been a cuddle baby :nope: i hate the stigma attached to sending your kid to sleep with a bottle, but for us it works like a charm. Change his diaper, hand him a bottle, lay him down in hes crib, cover him up, turn on the radio and fan, shut of the light and shut the door behind ya. works 95% of the time...but i know some babies need more..he on the other hand, gets thrown off and wont go to bed if you make any big deals about it.

Hi! :)

Name: Charlotte
Baby #1: Evelyn, 15 months (21st of June 2010)
Baby #2: Pregnant and due Jan 31st/Feb 1st
Age gap: ~ 19 months

Great job Gemma!!!! You'll have to come to my house one of these days and do that! :haha:

Welcome Charlotte! :wave: ive added you and your babies to the front :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->