• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2 Under 2 Club!!! Join here! 2+under 2 welcome!

Skyler gets put down awake every night and for every nap with nothing but his little security bear.

well for the past 4 days jesse has fallen asleep in his high chair eating :dohh:

That is one thing my kid won't do, he doesn't fall asleep in random places, only his car seat, and his crib, and stroller.

same with isaiah. there has only been 2x in isaiahs entire life that he fell asleep while playing. outside of that only his carseat, crib, or if i wear him

Alia fell asleep in her high chair once and I was amazed!! I took a picture hahaha

At night I always let Alia pick out a couple stuffed animals to bring to bed and I just put her down and she talks for a bit then goes to sleep, but for naps sometimes it doesn't work.... I think I might try transitioning her to just one nap per day and see how that goes. Maybe she just isn't tired enough for two naps anymore.

Skyler doesn't take a second nap half the time anymore. When he only has one he normally goes down at 11 then sleeps till 2, I am trying to get him down around 12-3 that way it stops messing with his lunch :dohh:

so glad my kid sleeps in the day haha. he sleeps from about 10-1 and then again from 3:30-5:30. then off to bed around 8:30 or 9

Does he sleep well at night too Steph?? If so, that's pretty amazing!!

he does sleep pretty decently. i mean, he wakes up about 1x in the night but he takes a bottle (on his own) and falls back to sleep on his own with the bub. We hand him the bottle and he is good to go. takes a matter of seconds. I can't complain about waking up 1x per night, because he sleeps so well in the day. In the last couple of weeks, he has been sleeping straight through though, so that up 1x a night may be ceasing :thumbup:
I found, for him, more sleep = more sleep. If he doesn't get his naps, he is a holy terror at night! Sleeps like crap if he doesn't get his naps. but if he does have his naps, he does well.

Alia usually sleeps from 10-11:30 and 2-3:30....sometimes less, and then from 8 till 8 at night. She never wakes up in the night though.

yeah, the nights are so easy to just give him a bottle. and he sleeps so much in the day so really (sometimes he sleeps 10:30am-2:30pm and then still takes an afternoon nap), i think its good. And i think he is starting to wean off that night feed bc a few times, recently, he slept through 100%. Im def. happy about it :D

That is pretty good! Maybe he's making up for waking you up so much in the night when he was younger.

I get 3-4 hours of nap time out of skyler either in 1 or 2 naps then 7pm-8am at night most nights.

Thanks! :)

Evey sleeps from around 9pm to 10-11am and then has a nap around 2pm for 3 hours... Up at 5pm and bed at 9pm... Though that's rough at the moment, because she has been fighting her naps and bedtime... Once she's asleep at night, she stays asleep though!!

We're wondering what this baby is going to be like, since Evey sleeps SOOOO well... :shock: My SIL (first born) was the 'perfect' baby (she slept well, didn't fuss much etc ;)) and DH was a nightmare (fussy, wouldn't sleep etc)... There was a slightly smaller age gap between them, but not by much... Everyone has been commenting about how we're going to have the same thing happen.. A super laid back kiddo first time around, then a fussy one this time.. I'm not worried though, every baby is different and my DH is TOO laid back now :rofl:

jesse often falls asleep in random places.....
P1010006.jpg

IMG_0136.jpg

Snapshot_20110901_3.jpg

Snapshot_20110803_1.jpg

lol i think he thinks he is too :haha:

oh nightkd (sorry I forget names already!) I hope you get another good sleeper!!! Alia was an extremely fussy newborn but now she sleeps amazing. So I'm prepared for either this time.

hahaha Jesse is adorable!! what a little turkey

^yeah,youre probably better off after having Alia...if this next one is a bad sleeper im gonna be lost :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->