• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2 Under 2 Club!!! Join here! 2+under 2 welcome!

Wish I could get some cheese curds, that sucks!! Sounds really good.

You don't have cheese curds down there?? :shock:
You can make it with regular mozzarella cheese but it's not anywhere near as good.

You don't have cheese curds down there?? :shock:
You can make it with regular mozzarella cheese but it's not anywhere near as good.

Yeah mozzarella works. I think i've seen cheese curds here but they're hard to come by, On makes the best cheese curds.

squeeky cheese! I can't believe you guys don't have it!!!!! I love squeeky cheese and we buy it all the time.

hmm....ive never seen that before! maybe it is here and ive just never known about it. :shrug:

My aunt used to bring us some from WI every year when she visited. I LOVE cheese curds. I"ll have to check at the specialty stores and see if someone carries them but down here they aren't heard of. Super sad.

Yeah you can't get them Everywhere it's sad. New York fries poutine is the stuff I'm craving.

That is sad...I actually feel very sorry for you Steph that you have never even heard of them! But I feel more sorry for Kari because she knows how wonderful they are but doesn't have access to them :hugs:

:haha:

do you guys have mozzarella sticks up there? those are yummy dipped in marinara sauce.

^ haha.

NY fries uses cheese curds don't they? I thought they did... I so need to get to the mall to get some poutine.

they may, but since i dont live near there i have no idea lol
heck they could be in boston for all i know.

I got my NYF poutine it was cheese curds, it was good but it made me nauseous so happy to say that that craving is gone now.

We'll hit it up when you come visit along with Tim hortons for an iced cap and I'll get you a donair with donair sauce while you're here! You'll never want to leave once you've eaten some of our specialties!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->