2 Under 2 Club!!! Join here! 2+under 2 welcome!

wow, thats alot of eggs then :shock: goof luck to you !

goof ? really fingers ? :rofl:
good luck to you it should have read lol :flower:

ahhh tiger every time I see you siggy I just can't take my eyes off your LO! He is so striking!

thankyou melissa :flower: :cloud9: i think hes gorjuz, but then again im his mum :haha: lol

oooh all you pregnant ladies/trying to get pregnant ladies are making me very broody!! :haha:

Well.... OH thinks it's gonna be 2 or 3 years before we start trying! He'll have another thing coming when Henry gets to a year....... then I'll be like Oh baby time! lol

You excited about finding out hte gender tomorrow? Any preferences?

haha yeah, baby making time will be soon enough lol

i am sooo excited!!!! ya know, honestly in the begining i really really wanted a girl, but over the last couple of months, i am truly content with either a boy or a girl and i have no prefrence. i think DS would just LOVE to have a little brother, but i would also be happy dressing up a baby girl :cloud9:....i know DH is rooting for a girl though. so that we have one of each, which would be perfect, but im happy with either :D

What is your biggest challenge as a mother of two young children?

My challenge is time and giving each child an equal amount of attention. Or it seems that way to me.

can't answer that right now, but i have a feeling the attention/time thing :(

At the moment the most challenging thing honestly is nap time! They're both amazing sleepers but Henry will be asleep and I'll go to put Stephen down and I think result I can get a nap in! Nooooooooooooope Henry will wake up and want something. Then as soon as Stephen wakes up he's fast asleep! :haha: - it sounds silly but it's so hard hwen you're tired from looking after them both!

I am rooting for a girl for you Steph, but you already knew that!

ahhh Congrats on being on Team Blue!! :) Two little boys are lovely!! :)

I don't have two yet but with my one little one I'd say trying to figure out his chronic diarrhea :wacko:

I was sorting through my few odds and ends that I've bought along the way for my next LO and I decided I would like 2 boys and 1 girl. Who knows if thats what I'll end up with but I think that would be fab!

ooh how weird I want 2 boys and a girl too! My mum had me and then my two brothers so I'm hoping that it works out that now I've had two boys I'll have a girl next :)

I want my girl second (next) so that I won't worry if I'll have a third boy or not lol cause I would really like at least one girl, though two girls and one boy would be nice to. I just want my son to have a brother to be rough with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->