2 Under 2 Club!!! Join here! 2+under 2 welcome!

My kids look far to much alike. It's no guess they are siblings. They even have the same little curly hair. I need to post a pic for you all to see!

^ OMG that was hilarious! She could not have been pregnant to move like that!

After watching that I've gone and forgotten everything I wanted to say.

My sis and I don't look alike but we have different dads so there ya go.

Skyler was called a her twice in the last week despite being dressed like a boy, and when I corrected one of the ladies she said he was just to pretty so she thought he was a boy. The other person was the nurse at the fertility clinic but she hadn't looked at him and was just going off the name. I guess she has a girl friend with the same name.

i was crying from laughing at that video !!! i couldnt stop laughing.
and she really is (was) 100 % pregnant !!!!

Could I please join? :)

Name: (if you are comfortable w sharing) Hannah
Baby #1: Amelia, currently 14 months old.
Baby #2: Pregnant and due 10th March 2012
Age gap: ~ 21/22 months

Hi Hannah!

THat video is hilarious!!! ya it says she's 38 weeks pregnant!

bahahaha okay that video is hilarious! I thought about posting it on FB, but id be sure to offend someone lol

Tiger, you two do look a lot a like!

Welcome Hannah! :hi:

Front page has been updated :thumbup:

....Isaiah gets referred to as a girl a LOT. :wacko: i mean, i guess he does have "cutsey face" and long hair, but to me he looks pure boy :shrug: and he's usually dressed in boy colors, so i dont get it...but whateve! I usually say his name is Isaiah....sometimes ppl still dont get it :dohh:

^^ So does Amelia even though she's in a pink pushchair and pink clothes :dohh:

She can really move at 38 weeks pregnant! I couldn't have done that! Plus she doesn't show a sign of it anywhere else on her body. I wanna look like her lol.

Hi Hannah!

Egg collection is tomorrow morning! I'll be pupo soon then can really be a full fledged member of this group "hopefully!"

i posted it on fb lol .
https://www.facebook.com/tigerkris
if anyone wants to add me :flower: just let me know who u r

tiger, i sent a FB friend request :friends:
my name is stephanie kirsch :)

dont let anyone on FB know about my secret with the gender scan! :shhh: lol

No EDD yet, I don't want to jinx myself but if everything works out it would be june 15th I believe. Just don't post it yet! I'll let you know when all is good. I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch so to say.

For those who don't know I got 20 eggs at retrieval today!

wow how many eggs is it usuaally ? i have no clue about this sort of thing ? or what they even do :wacko:

Tiff, i can't wait to hear of your news!!!! :yipee:

:wohoo:only 3 more days until scan!!!:wohoo:

I think the average couple gets 10-12.

I can't wait ti poas either, I'll wait at least a week after transfer but I'm still poas to see if the trigger shot has left my system.

so update, 11 of the 16 mature eggs fertilized and as of day 2 I still have 11 embies at 4-5 cells each which is fantastic. I hope I don't loose any between today and tomorrow, that would be just fantastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->