2 Under 2 Club!!! Join here! 2+under 2 welcome!

Can I join?

Name: Kala
DS is 22 months and DD is 10 months
Age Gap: 12 months 8 days.

Yikes Silaslove! Thats a super close age gap! Welcome :)

Looks like my trigger shot will be a day early, likely tomorrow if all goes according to plan. I was kind of hoping they'd let me do it today cause every time I move or walk I feel my ovaries bounce :wacko:

I don't want to get a head of my self but Skyler's bum is 100% better, his poops are getting firmer and he's only gone twice a day for the last two days. I won't know for sure if this formula is working for another week or so but it's looking promising! Maybe i can finally get back to my reuseable diapers!

yay great news!! I LOVED going back too cloth once little man's bum calmed down when we figured out his problem :)

Welcome Kala!!! :hi: so glad to have you! :friends:

tiger- congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wohoo:

Ive updated the front page girls :thumbup: sorry for my absence :flow:

there are def way more girls this time around than when i was pregnant with DS! i swear, besides Melissa_M and PrettySakura, everyone was having boys! this is a nice change :flower:

Everyone was having boys! When I was pg everyone before me had girls then I had a boy then everyone after that had boys to except melissa.

I am excited to get back into fluff!

Oh all you preggo ladies are making me broody! :haha:
Thanks for the warm welcomes! :)
Since Maddy is still younger their age gap doesn't seem so small but I know in a few months or so I'll probably be getting twin comments or something. :haha:

I saw what looked like triplet boys identical at the mall today :shock: I couldn't be certain but they all looked alike although the mother had them dress in the same outfit.

Oh yes Silas, probably soon!
My little sister and I are 15 months apart and despite the fact that I took on the Native American genes of ours (dark hair, dark eyes, etc) my little sister looks like a little Swedish girl with fair skin, light blue eyes, and blond hair....and my mother STILL got the "aww, they are so cute, are they twins?" comment ;) I think that was around the time both of us were walking, you'll def get it soon lol

Hi evryone - hoping I can join the 2 under 2 club! :) I have two boys - Stephen's nearly a year old and Henry is just over a month :) Hoep everyone' sok!

Name: Charlotte
Baby 1 - Stephen 11.5 months
Baby 2 - Henry 1.5 months
Age Gap - 10 months 6 days :)

Welcome Charlotte! :flower:

Just so you girls now, when your LOs have their "monthly birthdays", you'll have to let me know so i can update the front page. I can't keep track of this many babies :blush: lol

jesse is 18 months now :flower:
my sister and i look so much alike (ill attach a pic), im wondering if jesse and holly will look alike, being a similar age gap ?
IMG_0229.jpg

wow you and your sister do look a lot alike!!!

I'm really curious to see what this baby will look like. :D I think it would be cute if she ends up looking just like Alia.

i have a feeling holly will look just like jesse does to be honest (as much as a girl can look like a boy !!! lol) jesse is very cute in the face and people often mistake him for a girl :dohh:

haha well that's probably better than Alia being mistaken for a boy all the time :rofl:

:rofl: i wonder why people open their mouths to begin with tbh ? :shrug: i clearly dress jesse like a boy,in blue and all :dohh:

yep...last week at the grocery store, Alia was wearing a green and pink striped t-shirt with ruffled sleeves, and purple corduroy pants and a lady asked me what "his" name was. I said HER name is Alia, and then she apologized. In her defense she was pretty old and maybe had poor vision :haha: But I find a lot of people default to a boy guess with Alia when they don't know.... so I try and put head bands or hairclips on her as much as possible when in public :haha:

:haha:
i forgive if i think they really cant see lol

ok had to share !
https://www.parenting.com/blogs/show-and-tell/sasha-parentingcom/all-preggo-ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->