2 Under 2!! Eeeek!!

lillybells

Reaction score
Hello,

Its been a little while since I have been on this forum, so firstly I just want to say hi t everyone!!

Isla my little girl is 14 months and I have recently found out I am pregnant again!! I am around 8 weeks! I am excited but a little nervous at the prospect of having 2 so close together!

Would be nice to hear from others that are in or have been in this same situation!

x

Hi there .. I have a 6 month old and when this baby arrives there will be 12/13 months between them, scarey but going to be challenging lol

Hi, i have a son whos 13 months and im 7wks5days gone! if all works out well there will be 21 months between them! Id be lying if i said i wasnt really worried about being able to cope but im sure i will! x

I have just found out i am pregnant again, my lo is 10 months so thier will be 18 months between them! It took over 3 yrs to get pregnant with my son, we did not think it would happen so quick lol.
I am already worrying about prams, space in our house. But deep down i am happy happy happy :)

My oldest son was 9 months old when I got pregnant with my second son. My second son just turned a year when I found out I was pregnant this time. I'm gonna have 3 super close together lol. I like it though because my little boys are already so close, they love each other. And they can play and have fun together because they are both interested in the same toys and movies and things, where as if they had been a few years apart they wouldn't have any common interests. Once you get down a routine it get's easier :)

I am currently 12 weeks pregnant and have a 14 month old, so they will be 21 months apart! I am a but bit nervous on how I will handle it, but we are definitely excited! I also have an 11 year old who is a big help and very excited for another sister or brother.

i have 2 under 16 months. And i love it. The hard times arnt going to be nearly as hard as your imagining and the good times are going to be a 1000 times better. xx

my ds is 7 1/2 months and due in july so will have a 16month age gap kinda scary but cant wait :happydance:

Hiya! Im in the same boat too! My LO is 10 months old and will be 18 months when this one arrives! I am terrified! But Theres not alot I can do about it :) I'm happy that they will be so close in age.

Theres about 18 months between my youngest Sister & Brother! Shes 6, He's 5 and theyre partners in crime! So Bring on the grew-some twosome :D xx

Its really nice and reassuring hearing from others in my boat!! And I am glad to know I am not the only one who is bricking it!! But dont get me wrong I am also very excited!!
I am also worrying about puschairs and space etc, but I am a bit of a worrier anyway and I know things always have a habit of working out in the end!

I was thinking it might be nice if we can keep this thread going maybe, and we can all support each other, as I am sure there will be difficult times ahead with being pregnant with a small child etc!
xx

Nineteen months between my two and I am exhausted just thinking about it lol. Sure it will be fine once we get used to the lack of sleep again ;)

Im also worring about push chairs! i dont like the side by side doubles for a newborn and they will be really hard to get round shops and the ones that sit on top of each other im not sure about the lo being underneath!!! I might get a carrier instead! Im off to kiddicare on tuesday for an early scan so if all goes well ill have a look around there at them properly!!

My hubby said just get DS a buggie board but he is still too young for it!!

x

Im also worring about push chairs! i dont like the side by side doubles for a newborn and they will be really hard to get round shops and the ones that sit on top of each other im not sure about the lo being underneath!!! I might get a carrier instead! Im off to kiddicare on tuesday for an early scan so if all goes well ill have a look around there at them properly!!

My hubby said just get DS a buggie board but he is still too young for it!!

x

That's my plan!! We're hardly ever out the car so won't be a big issue :)

Its really nice and reassuring hearing from others in my boat!! And I am glad to know I am not the only one who is bricking it!! But dont get me wrong I am also very excited!!
I am also worrying about puschairs and space etc, but I am a bit of a worrier anyway and I know things always have a habit of working out in the end!

I was thinking it might be nice if we can keep this thread going maybe, and we can all support each other, as I am sure there will be difficult times ahead with being pregnant with a small child etc!
xx

Lol aww I like this idea :)

My LO is due 5 days after DS's 2nd birthday and a day after mine! Scary, but ever so exciting. I know it will be hard but it will be worth it! Congrats. Happy and healthy pregnancy to you xx

First Of all congratulations!!

There will be 19 months between my 2. I am so excited that they will grow up close, but I am also worried about how il cope especially the first few weeks. I am going to try an keep my oldests routine the same as much as possible and try to get new baby into a good routine as soon as possible. I am also going to try and get out walking with the pram everyday to keep my sanity and get out of the house. It would be nice to keep this thread going xxx

Hey, im expecting my 2nd probably almost at exactly the same time as you and our DD are only days apart!! I am bricking it if I'm honest... I can barely keep up with my toddler monster as it is now :D

guess I'll join in too. :) mine will be 18 months apart, we weren't ready but I think it will be really nice for the two babies to grow up so close together in age. My other kids are so spaced apart they don't gell to well together, oldest is 11 and then a 4 year old so they don't have anything in common, the 4 year old is ok with the baby who is almost 1 but still i think the two youngest will be great growing up together always having a fiend to play with. It will be hard but I am used to the lack of sleep, LO still gets up a few time times a night. UGG! I am still breastfeeding her, think i will start to try to wean when she is a year, don't know how but I'll try! :shrug:

Hello!

I have a 14 month old and am 11 weeks pregnant, so there will be 22 months between mine! Eek! I've already sorted my pram lol bought an icandy apple (my current pram just broke) and am buying the stuff to convert it to a double pear. X

im already thinking about prams too do i go with the side by side and never fit down a shop aisle :haha: or the ones with the babies behind and quietly keep freakin out that its going to collapse :wacko: i havent heard of this buggy board before? can someone tell me about it :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->