2 week wait

Hi ladies,
Sorry for being absent for a few days.
AF turned up late Sunday evening, very light.
So I'm out.
Strange month though.....shortest period ever. I'm normally 5-6 days but I've finished already.
Any thoughts ???
How's everyone else doing xxxx

Hi ladyluck... what dpo did AF arrive? Fx it was IB maybe?? Otherwise you might want to start opks early, as short cycles make the next O difficult to predict. Fx either way :)

Hi,
It was 12dpo, I did think of IB as it was light to start with but went really heavy the next two days and now today nothing???
I've been having bubbling in my belly too.
Might test in the morning......just to be certain xxxx

Hmm have no exprience of coursr and dont want to get your hopes up but IB can apparently happen betwren 6-12dpo sp you are within the range. And the intensiry is different for all women so i woyldnt rule it out at keast. Maybe you want to test in a few days when hcg might possibly be detectable? Keeping my fx fir yoy :)
(Sorry for all the typos im using my crap mobile)

I've just been reading up on it and some women have had bright red blood and heavy and still ended up pregnant.
Decided to wait until Saturday before testing to give levels to increase if I am lucky enough to be pregnant.
Will keep you posted xx

Sometimes cramping can be a symptom.

I can't bare the 2ww either. Fingers crossed for you xx

Thank you.
I really hope it is, it was so intense though bit not out until AF shows and no sign yet 😀😀
I was extremely tired last night and hungry (even after having my main meal only a few hours before)
Where are you in your cycle hun ?
Baby dust to you xx

I'm 8dpo :)

Struck down with awful toothache yesterday and it turns out my wisdom tooth needs to come out...But they can't do it until after 12 weeks if I'm pregnant. So knowing my luck this month will be the one lol. :dohh:

You have luck like mine lol!
Have you tried biting on a garlic clove? Heard it works wonders for toothache relief!

Thankfully the antibiotics have got rid of the pain for now, but I'll try that if it comes back! Had a BFN at 11dpo with an early response test so not looking good. Was afternoon urine though. :shrug:

Hi worrying... hopefully it was just too early to be picked up? Fx!! Are you testing again or waiting to AF before testing?

I think I'll wait now. Have you tested yet?

No still have a week left... Feeling impatient but no point testing knowing it's too early :(. What dpo will you test again?

No still have a week left... Feeling impatient but no point testing knowing it's too early :(. What dpo will you test again?

Of course....Head in the shed.
I'm keeping everything crossed for you hun.
I'll be 18 dpo.
Last pregnancy I didn't get a positive until I was 18 dpo. But didn't have any bleeding either.

Im also waiting till 18dpo if AF doesn't arrive before... Any new symptoms or does it feel like the start of a normal cycle to you

Of course....Head in the shed.
I'm keeping everything crossed for you hun.
I'll be 18 dpo.
Last pregnancy I didn't get a positive until I was 18 dpo. But didn't have any bleeding either.

Really hope you're not out!

I just looked back through my fertility app for the month I fell pregnant with my daughter. I didn't test until 21DPO!!

Im also waiting till 18dpo if AF doesn't arrive before... Any new symptoms or does it feel like the start of a normal cycle to you

Only things I've had that's different is
* no cramping since I've been bleeding
* bubbling sensation in belly
* full of cold with sore throat

Thanks for the info worrying... for an impatient case like me however that makes the wait seem longer and longer! How long is your cycle and when do you O usually?

Only think I've had that's different is

Those sound like positive signs at least :)... really hope you get your bfp soon! Not sure about other women with IB but some of them don't even notice so maybe the no cramping is IB? And did you have the sore throat and cold even before the bleeding started?

Only think I've had that's different is

Those sound like positive signs at least :)... really hope you get your bfp soon! Not sure about other women with IB but some of them don't even notice so maybe the no cramping is IB? And did you have the sore throat and cold even before the bleeding started?

Thank you xx
I had sinuses on 8dpo which lasted a day then next day was like I wasn't even ill.
Bleeding started very lightly Sunday evening and cold and throat started last night. It's awful. Off food but starving at the same time x x

Really hope it turns into bfp and then you won't care about any of the suffering ;) :hugs:

Hi everyone!

I'm a new member! Looking forward to getting to know you lovely ladies and encourage you on your journeys!

I'm halfway through my 2ww, however I ovulate late in my cycle (thyroid issues, my ovulation cycle is all haywire), so I am already late for my period... but still too early to test!

For the past year my family (going through a "baby boom" right now.. I'm the only one struggling to get pregnant), we have been doing the ring and hair/necklace wives tale test to predict gender (by the way this has only been wrong once, and it was a family friend who did it on her own).

Anyways, long story short, I decided to do it over my stomach (which has ALWAYS stayed still over the past year we've done it).. it now swings in a wide, fast circle.

Any of you ladies want to give it a try and post your results!? Might help get our mind off the wait!

Sending my best!

Welcome hushhush! how long is your cycle and when do you normally O? And i dont think i know about this ring/necklace thing... do you mind explaining a bit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->