20 days late 2 negative hpt 3 positive opk?

Queen_Liz

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Im new to this but had a question. My lmp was march 23, I took a pregnancy test the march 28, came out negative. On the march 30 I started getting sore bbs (still have) and one itchy left nipple( only one day, sorry tmi)

I missed my period that was suppose to be on april 23.Very strange for me, since im regular 28 cycle, I ended up taking another pregnancy test on may 8, still got a negative. I have tons of discharge, not smelly or anything but white,

Now I used opks NOT fmu, always at midday, started may 11-may 13 n so far they seem really positive. Im quite confused. well im gonna be testing again on may 21, then dr appt for blood testing, but have any of ya'll ladies gone thru this?

It sounds like you didn't ovulate when you expected to and maybe your body is still trying to ovulate.

I agree that you could be trying to ovulate and, for whatever reason, your body hasn't OR you could have ovulated later in your cycle than you thought. I noticed too during cycles when I became pregnant versus one I didn't that the LH took longer to get out of my system for some reason. You could have possibly just ovulated and it is taking a while to get out of your system if you conceived.

And a pregnancy test would pick up pregnancy before a opk as there not as sensative as preg tests. Gl hun hope u get a answer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->