20 year old wife looking for young buddies who are ttc! Update: 4 healthy babys born!

Smile- its never to late for a congrats lol it feels so amazing and exciting everyday i cant believe it! And wouldnt that be exciting a newyear gift! Are u drinking over the xmas new year time?

Oh oh, was told today it looks like I'm in the nesting stage lol. Been having some twinges and pains the last hour. Maybe it will turn into something!

Smile- welcome! Never to late to join hun! How llong have u beein trying x
Charlie- welcome! How long have u been trying and have u been doing anything to help with trying like presseed etc
I got pregnant after 6 cycles of trying

Thankful- woohoo what a great christmas gift!! So happy for u! Make sure u take it easy and get plenty of rest xx

We're just doing OPKs. :thumbup: We've been NTNP until now. :)

Smile- its never to late for a congrats lol it feels so amazing and exciting everyday i cant believe it! And wouldnt that be exciting a newyear gift! Are u drinking over the xmas new year time?

It so would. I have everything crossed that we catch the egg first time!

I'm planning on having a couple of glasses of wine or something just so I don't raise suspicion (no one knows we're TTC) but I don't want to get drunk. If there is anything in there by new years I don't wanna jeopardize that for the sake of a few drinks! Xx

Congrats thankful! The perfect Christmas present :)

Congrats MommaAlexis!

DG, i can't believe it's all going to happen very soon! I'm so excited and can't wait to see photos!!

Hope everyone has a lovely Christmas!!!

Nothing has happened yet, and I am really hoping he holds out at least another 3 days.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

smile- smart thinking! :) and we didnt tell anyone we were trying to concieve either! less preasure that way as everyone would be like " r u pregnant yet" everytime we see them lol

my bump pics!

Attachments

• babyandbump1.jpg
    babyandbump1.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 2
  • babybump.jpg
    babybump.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 2
  • babybump3.jpg
    babybump3.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 3
  • bump1.jpg
    bump1.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 2
  • bump2.jpg
    bump2.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 2
Here is my 39 week bump :)

Attachments

• 39weeks.jpg
    39weeks.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 39weeks2.jpg
    39weeks2.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 4
Beautiful bumps ladies!!

This WAS my bump at 23 weeks.. it has grown a fair bit in the last few weeks though but still feel small..:shrug: I'll have to send a more recent photo when i get the chance.

Attachments

• PIC_3557.jpg
    PIC_3557.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 7
Very nice ladies! Dg ur due in a few days! Hows things going stil twinging - and omg i look as big as u r now! I wont be able to walk soon i feel huge llol

Very nice ladies! Dg ur due in a few days! Hows things going stil twinging - and omg i look as big as u r now! I wont be able to walk soon i feel huge llol

Ugh, I feel like absolute crap today! No energy, feeling nauseous, and feeling lots of pressure.

We spent the morning at my sister's (she has 5 kids---part of the reason I'm exhausted, I'm sure!). Going to have a little nap, then in a few hours we go back to their place for dinner. We couldn't afford Christmas gifts this year due to me being on maternity leave, and told everyone not to buy us gifts, but do you think they listened? lol. We got spoiled as usual! So blessed to have such an amazing family!

Hope everyone is having a great Christmas!

I am really, really hoping Noah waits until January to arrive. I don't feel ready yet!

aww soo good you have great family my mum and huby spoilt me so much too! AND howcome you dont feel ready, is there still things to do?

Part of me is just really terrified of labor lol...but the other part of me is tired of being pregnant lol. He will come when he's ready, we don't plan on doing anything to help move things along. Picked up the last few things we needed to pack our hospital bag, so at least we'll be prepared when the time comes.

i think ul be 2 days overdue , i will be having a sweep if i go 1 day overdue lol im already uncomfertable. and im not scared of labour. im just scared of the after part. things goinng wrong. shes all protected in my stomach.. soon shel be out in the world. its scary

Wait until you get to the last few weeks, you'll really be uncomfortable lol. Everything is sore, and if your baby is anything like mine she will move and wiggle all the time trying to find the way out lol. I am just so excited to see what he looks like. I'm sure I will cry and say "so you're the one that's been kicking me all this time". It's going to be an amazing moment for my husband and me, we can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->