20 year old wife looking for young buddies who are ttc! Update: 4 healthy babys born!

SMILE- woohooo weldone hun congrats! i bet your feeling like its an unreal momment!! thats great news how r u feeling

I'm still here and still no baby :( This is getting really frustrating. We really thought he would be here by now. They've booked me for an ultrasound on Friday, then next Monday I go for a non-stress test, then they will induce me. They induce after you're 41+3, which I will be next Monday. Please say a couple of prayers for us that contractions start soon!!

Well, ladies....MY WATER BROKE THIS MORNING!!! :dance:

We drove to the hospital, and they did a swab which came back positive that my membranes had ruptured. Having some contractions, but nothing consistent as of yet, but have a feeling things will be picking up shortly!

Woo hoo!!! I am so excited for you!!! Praying for a quick and painless delivery!!!! Cant wait for all the photos!

Hey Girls, Best thing ever to do is relax let it go to the back of your mind thats what happened to me. Like u i was hoping ever month then eventually i got so annoyed i gave up i was still carefull as in drinking etc but now im 11 weeks... :) u will get there just relax :D x

Great news!!! Praying that everything goes smoothly.. not long and you will have your gorgeous boy in your arms!! So excited for you :happydance:

Noah arrived last night at 9:41 pm, weighing 8 pounds and 8 ounces! :happydance:

He was delivered by a C Section as when I was 4 cm dilated his heart rate dropped. It was quick and painless after being in absolute agony with my contractions before getting an epidural.

We should be home tomorrow, I will post some photos then :) he is absolutely adorable and we are so in love!!

Aw yay congrats DG I am so happy he is here!!! Cant wait for the pictures! Glad you are feeling good!

Amy- thank you for that advice your so right! worked for me too xs

DG- WELDONE HUN you did it!!! i am so happy for you can you believe it!! we were all trying to concieve not long ago!! and you did it dg hes here!!! weldone

I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST FINALY!!! SO HAPPY

Noah and I came home from the hospital today :) Here are some pictures of our little man!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 4
Aw DG he is precious!!!! Loving all the hair! My kids were born bald! What color eyes does he have so far? My kids were both born with grey eyes that turned brown (I have brown hubby has mint green) How is it being home so far?

He is so adorable! Congratulations, you did it!!!!

Dg! Awww weldone! He is so cute!! How r u feeling?? I hope u write a birth story xx

Aw DG he is precious!!!! Loving all the hair! My kids were born bald! What color eyes does he have so far? My kids were both born with grey eyes that turned brown (I have brown hubby has mint green) How is it being home so far?

His eyes are brown so far. Being home has been an adjustment, but we are both doing really well! The public health nurse was here today, she checked both of us over and she said he's doing fantastic, and the breast feeding is going fantastic! I wasn't sure how that would turn out as I had heard how complicated it can be, but we both took to it like pros!

Dg! Awww weldone! He is so cute!! How r u feeling?? I hope u write a birth story xx

He is so adorable, we love him to bits!

I will be writing up a birth story. Due to all of the interesting parts to it, it may take a day or two for me to write it all out lol. Also it's hard for me to remember everything and there are parts of the delivery day that are blurry to me due to some of the drugs.

I will send you guys the link to the birth story once I have it up :)

Here's a few more cute pictures I just had to share :)

Attachments

• noah7.jpg
    noah7.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 4
  • noah3.jpg
    noah3.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 3
  • mommydaddynoah1.jpg
    mommydaddynoah1.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 4
He is seriously so adorable DG!!!!!

Here are some pix from my ultrasound today. The woman kept saying I must be further along because of how developed his face was so she measured and they gave me an EDD of 3/29/12 but there is no way

Attachments

• BABY_1.jpg
    BABY_1.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 2
  • BABY_31.jpg
    BABY_31.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 3
  • BABY_39.jpg
    BABY_39.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online