20 year old wife looking for young buddies who are ttc! Update: 4 healthy babys born!

Well...only a day away from our due date! No signs yet, other than increased cramping and pressure. Hopefully we won't go too far off our due date.

How's everyone else doing?

DG- I had absolutely no feeling I was about to go in labor when my water broke at home with my first.. I was just tired so I went to bed woke up to pee got half way there and thought i might have peed myself.. LOL I hope your little guy decides to enter this world soon I bet he is quite comfy though!

Our due date has arrived :)

Still no signs, but experiencing lots of cramping and pressure still. Not worried about when it will happen, he will come when he's ready :)

dg- aww im so excited for you!! its seems like its come so quick!!

Cramping and pressure is not going away....getting intense. Thinking it doesn't mean anything though lol. How are you feeling?

im doing great! i am in my nesting phase i think i cant stop thinking about washing my baby cloths lol so will start in january i cnt wait and packin my hosp back when my new bag arives!! :)

Something may be happening, I'm not sure. Cramps are getting more and more intense. Going to wait it out to see if they get worse.

Omg DG fingers crossed! It's rare to have a child on their due date :) if we don't hear back from you and you go in good luck praying for a quick and easy delivery!

Cramps have stopped...so doesn't look like anything will happen today. Maybe in a few days :)

Aw sorry to hear that :/ he will come when he is ready though. I am so glad to hear you aren't super crazy about having him when "you" want him and getting induced super early. I really hope you don't have to be.

AFM- the hubby and I have FINALLY decided on a name.... Dylan James "DJ" for short but have both decided to not tell any family or friends so they don't push their opinions on us. So until the day he enters this world he will just be our baby boy :) of course I will talk to him and tell him his name.. <3

Started having some contractions last night. Not frequent, but noticeable enough I knew what they were. We have our maternity appointment this afternoon, will wait and see if they keep consistent and see what the doctor says.

Please keep us posted :) hope today is your big day! My good friend is in labor right now also it is my sister in laws wedding day! Such a busy day!

They've stopped. Managed to go back to sleep, now hoping they start up again lol

Hi Ladies!! I'm back after a long break from ttc, glad to see a few of you are still in this thread and got your BFP's, congrats Brooke. DG WOW that seemed to go by so quickly, Im sure not for you though, can't believe its down to those last few days and moments until you finally meet your little bundle!!

Pretty sure Noah is going to be a 2012 baby. Haven't had any cramping today, just lots of pressure down low and baby is very active. Ugh, I just want this over lol

Happy New Years everyone!!

Welcome back MamaOfone!! :)

DG- I hope everything goes smoothly for you and bubs when the time comes.. which will be any day now!! :happydance: So excited for you!!

Happy new years!!

what does FM MEAN - BRooke_ aww thats a cute name! and thats what weve done ive only told my mum and friend her name and its a secret till her birth day lol :)

dg- did they see how many cm dilated you were?

mamaofone- welcome back! and i completly understand why you needed a break! hope this is your month!! :)
and hope you have a great newyear!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->