20 year old wife looking for young buddies who are ttc! Update: 4 healthy babys born!

DG- Noah is so Adorable! Are you getting any sleep? How is Bf going?
Young wife- omg! You are almost there! I can't believe how fast time has flown by!

How's everyone doing?

Noah and I had our 6 week check-up today. He now weighs 11 lbs. 3 ounces and the doctor says he's very healthy. He does appear to have a hernia on his belly button though, but it doesn't seem to bother him at all.

Here's some updated pictures of my little man :)

I've also been cleared to start driving and doing other things, so this weekend my diet starts and I'm getting back on the treadmill!

Attachments

• noah12.jpg
    noah12.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 4
  • noah19.jpg
    noah19.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 4
  • noah13.jpg
    noah13.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 6
  • noah18.jpg
    noah18.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 5
  • noah14.jpg
    noah14.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 5
Hi everyone!

Loving the photos of your little one DG!!

I wonder how youngwife and Brooke are doing also.. I'm sure young wifes already had her bub by now! Looking forward to seeing some photos! :D

Everything is going well with me.. have been losing my mucus plug over the last two weeks and baby is 2/5 engaged so it's looking good. The nerves are starting to kick in the closer i get to due date. Docalso wanted to do a sweep of the membranes this week but i've turned that down as it's still way too early i think. I want baby to stay put for a little longer atleast.

xx

DG- your LO is so beyond adorable! :)
Kim- sounds like things are progressing nice for you! I am jealous your doctor offered a sweep...
I am 2cm dilated 80%effaced baby is low down and cervix is soft and anterior.
I have been in so much pain from my kidney I have had to have my mom
Basically move in with me... She drives my kids to school so I can lay in the passenger seat :( I haven't even been able to take my daughter to her dance class or sit there and watch her in over 2 months... My induction date is 3/21 but I dont think I can make it that long. Z I have a dr appt on Monday and I am
Gonna talk to him about my options then.

Hi everyone!

Loving the photos of your little one DG!!

I wonder how youngwife and Brooke are doing also.. I'm sure young wifes already had her bub by now! Looking forward to seeing some photos! :D

Everything is going well with me.. have been losing my mucus plug over the last two weeks and baby is 2/5 engaged so it's looking good. The nerves are starting to kick in the closer i get to due date. Docalso wanted to do a sweep of the membranes this week but i've turned that down as it's still way too early i think. I want baby to stay put for a little longer atleast.

xx

Awww your time is coming so fast! Keep us updated. How are you feeling otherwise?

DG- your LO is so beyond adorable! :)
Kim- sounds like things are progressing nice for you! I am jealous your doctor offered a sweep...
I am 2cm dilated 80%effaced baby is low down and cervix is soft and anterior.
I have been in so much pain from my kidney I have had to have my mom
Basically move in with me... She drives my kids to school so I can lay in the passenger seat :( I haven't even been able to take my daughter to her dance class or sit there and watch her in over 2 months... My induction date is 3/21 but I dont think I can make it that long. Z I have a dr appt on Monday and I am
Gonna talk to him about my options then.

Aww thank you...we think so too :) He just gets cuter every day!

How are you feeling? Your time is coming up fast! Keep us updated.

Hi ladies sorry for the delay in updating!! been a dificult time!!

I had my beautiful baby girl harmonie on the 26th of feb at 1.57 pm after more than 48 hours of labour. i had 4 or more sweeps pesserie and pitocin and then an emergency c section after failing to dialate passed 6 cm after my membranes ruptured along time before.

my baby cought an infection from waters breakin so early and i also got an infection she was on nicu for 5 days or 4 and was nill by mouth. so that made breastfeeding very diffcicult because i wasnt able to feed her but i didnt give up i pumped and pumped and am now able to bf my beautiful girl!!

all is well now and she is thriving! she was 9.5lb when she was born and even though she was nill by mouth she still gained weight in her first week the few days i was able to feed her! she now weighs 9.10lb and is so alert and smart!

hope your all well ladies xx

Attachments

• IMAG0073.jpg
    IMAG0073.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMAG0082.jpg
    IMAG0082.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 7
Hi ladies sorry for the delay in updating!! been a dificult time!!

I had my beautiful baby girl harmonie on the 26th of feb at 1.57 pm after more than 48 hours of labour. i had 4 or more sweeps pesserie and pitocin and then an emergency c section after failing to dialate passed 6 cm after my membranes ruptured along time before.

my baby cought an infection from waters breakin so early and i also got an infection she was on nicu for 5 days or 4 and was nill by mouth. so that made breastfeeding very diffcicult because i wasnt able to feed her but i didnt give up i pumped and pumped and am now able to bf my beautiful girl!!

all is well now and she is thriving! she was 9.5lb when she was born and even though she was nill by mouth she still gained weight in her first week the few days i was able to feed her! she now weighs 9.10lb and is so alert and smart!

hope your all well ladies xx

Awwwww she is just beautiful, congrats hun!!!

How is your recovery going?

Its goin reli well i feel like my old self alliitlle sore sometimes but so happy im redy for another baby! Becoz i had a section im not sore down bellow and becoz i lost 800mls at the section my lochia is minimal which im happy about that! I was not llookin forward to the blood bath lol so thats good news lol how have u been doing dg xx

And brooke sorry that ur not doing well! Hope ur able to meet ur lo sooner so u can feel better!

Kim- wow they offer sweeps so early were u r! My midwife wudnt even do a sweep for me at 39+5days! Had to wait till i was over due! Xx hope u meet ur lo soon! Goodluck everyone so glad that we were all on the tcc journy together now 2 of us have our babys and it will be u ladies next to meet urs! Xx

Just a quick update Dylan was born Friday 3/16/12 at 10:37am all on his own it's a long story as I have been in the hospital since Monday very Ill... I will write while birth story when I get home :)

Just a quick update Dylan was born Friday 3/16/12 at 10:37am all on his own it's a long story as I have been in the hospital since Monday very Ill... I will write while birth story when I get home :)

Congrats hun! Can't wait to see pictures. Hope you and baby are doing well!

Its goin reli well i feel like my old self alliitlle sore sometimes but so happy im redy for another baby! Becoz i had a section im not sore down bellow and becoz i lost 800mls at the section my lochia is minimal which im happy about that! I was not llookin forward to the blood bath lol so thats good news lol how have u been doing dg xx

And brooke sorry that ur not doing well! Hope ur able to meet ur lo sooner so u can feel better!

Kim- wow they offer sweeps so early were u r! My midwife wudnt even do a sweep for me at 39+5days! Had to wait till i was over due! Xx hope u meet ur lo soon! Goodluck everyone so glad that we were all on the tcc journy together now 2 of us have our babys and it will be u ladies next to meet urs! Xx

I'm doing really well....so is Noah :) Hard to believe he's 2 and a half months old now. He's really starting to smile a lot, which I love! We're so blessed.

Congrats Brooke and youngwife!! Love the hair of your girl young wife, she's gorgeous! Now it's only me left patiently waiting.. Turned down the membrane sweep yesterday and the new doctor I saw seemed to agree to just let nature take it's course. Doctors here in Australia are usually rather hesitant to offer Membrane sweeps before 40 weeks but I'm guessing the gynecologist suggested it because of my two uteruses. I'm so happy I've made it past 38 weeks though!!

Hope everything is well with you Brooke, can't wait to see photos!! :)

Congrats Brooke and youngwife!! Love the hair of your girl young wife, she's gorgeous! Now it's only me left patiently waiting.. Turned down the membrane sweep yesterday and the new doctor I saw seemed to agree to just let nature take it's course. Doctors here in Australia are usually rather hesitant to offer Membrane sweeps before 40 weeks but I'm guessing the gynecologist suggested it because of my two uteruses. I'm so happy I've made it past 38 weeks though!!

Won't be long for you now! Fingers crossed praying for a quick and painless delivery!

Kim, how have you been feeling?

We are both still doing well...I take Noah for his 3 month check-up tomorrow. He is growing so fast!

Hi, well I had a little girl Keira on the 29th at 8.41am. Ended up going through labour with no pain medication, ouch!! But all worth it in the end. I had a few complications, lost 3.5 liters of blood in the hour after delivery and had to have surgery to remove the rest of the placenta and lost another 2litres. Then had a 2 hour air flight to a bigger hospital where I stayed in the intensive care unit for 5 days. My husband had to also drive 11 hours in the middle of the night to get to the hospital. Still weak and exhausted but glad to be home.

Brooke. I would also love to see a photo Of your little boy. :)

I'll post some photos soon.

Kim congrats!! sounds like you had a pretty rough delivery :/ glad you guys are doing well now

here are some photos of my little boy

Attachments

• 383556_1999292199299_1753372530_977491_1203614713_n.jpg
    383556_1999292199299_1753372530_977491_1203614713_n.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 423775_1969297889460_1753372530_965096_1581652536_n.jpg
    423775_1969297889460_1753372530_965096_1581652536_n.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 486441_1974180371519_1753372530_967707_890251052_n.jpg
    486441_1974180371519_1753372530_967707_890251052_n.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 1
Omg wow! Brooke and kim! Weldone ladies! I hope ur both recoverying well sounds like u both had a dificult time u shud both be proud of urselves wow! This is so exciting only one left out of the original girls to get pregnant - has anyone seen her? Also were r the new girls? Hope ur all doing great harmonies gettin so big! Shes probably 12 lb by nw @ 6weeks! Is any of u breastfeeding? How is ur bf going? How r u finding the experiance any difuctlies? Is it what u exxpected? How lng will u do it for?
Im findin it hard my boobs r so huge gcup and i have a MAJOR over supply and low nipples so its so hard to latch her so ive been giving her Ebm - when she feeds she never empties even one so im always walkin round with sore lumpy boobs ive been so tempted to give up!

Ladies that have had there babys i hope u still stick around so we can be baby buddies becoz u ladies have been so supportive! And i hope we can watch our babys grow! And discuss any conserns we may have etc xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->