2009 March Mummies

it feels like its gunna take forever to get to 30 weeks at the mo, im going through that little bit that drags, zzzzzzzz

Helloooooooooooooooo.... i'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! (Will remove ticker in a bit!)

Huge great big HUGS to Gemma (MM) I really hope your little boys are on the mend soon! :flower:

Debz.. gorgeous dress.. and my boobies and damn hips have me in an 18!

Jade.. Stunning dresses hun, I can see the style you're after... very elegant! x

Dani, Glad to hear Jess is home and pleased that the donation finally came through, I was a bit worried as they said I'd get an email (not got it yet) but so long as it's there, then that's fine!

Hi to Katie, Gem, Lucy, Claire, Jo, Caz and hope I've not left anyone off! Congrats on all you new weeks! :D I can not believe where this time has gone!

Lottie was an angel on the flight last night, but she's knackered today, we had delays leaving (5 people missed the plane! :grr:) and were put in holding pattern above heathrow this morning and then almost had to claim lost baggage - but some idiot put one case from our plane (our case) on the wrong carousel. :dohh:

But we're home... in one piece, with all our luggage! :D

Hope you're all doing well! xxxxxx

Pip - you've moved up a box I think! I found the middle 20 weeks dragged, starting to speed up again now, not quick enough for my liking though :haha:

Lucy - seriously now... GET SHOPPING! :haha:

Welcome back cath - glad your luggage got sorted and lottie was good on flight home! Looked like you had a fab time in SA xxx

Thanks hun... we did have a good time! :D too good a time! Mike was suggesting we consider moving there this morning... then I reminded him why we're here... and he agreed... we wont be moving there! hahahaha

Lu... get shopping hun! Start with one item.... it'll soon snowball! :D

oh have i moved up? :omg: maybe it is still quick then, x

Cath tut u forgot me :cry: lol, hope u had a fab time xxxxx

I have been shopping this morning actually :smug: We bought some nappies, and some toiletries in case I have to go into hospital. I am also in the process of washing all of Alex's newborn stuff (I cried as I was sorting though it! :cry:) Newbaby has a 'first outfit' and two new sleep suits - go me, go! Alex has so much stuff that he only wore once/never wore at all that I am finding it hard to justify spending a fortune on loads of new stuff... :blush: Especially as OH's new business is just getting started... Having said that, I have had lots of fun today, and will undoubtedly get more soon!

Welcome back Cath - it's lovely to see you! :D

urrr hummm 54 days to go but possibly only 33 days :haha: i love shitting u up ! :lol:

wow u r a good girl, i dont blame u tho, i used all the girls stuff and just topped up with a new outfit and few sleepsuits. ive had an excuse this time and all the neutral stuff had long gone, we were well and truly pinked out, so glad to have klots of blues and chocs :cloud9:

oh have i moved up? :omg: maybe it is still quick then, x

Cath tut u forgot me :cry: lol, hope u had a fab time xxxxx

Good Lord.... how can I forget you? *holds hands out for wrist slapping* Sorry my love! Congrats on being in third tri box!!!!

LOL @ Lu.... not long now hun! You'll be fine... by the time those 33/40/54 days arrive you'll be ready for little one to pop out!

By the way... he still breech?? x

Yes. :dohh: Very much so. I'm doing all the 'crawling round on all fours' crap, much to everyone's amusement, but he's still the wrong way round! :wacko:

Oh no!!! Well I hope he turns for you! My hubby was breech too... he was a lazy bugger and wouldn't turn for my MIL :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->