2009 March Mummies

Next box is 31+1 I believe pip then 35+4!

Well done on sorting Lucy! I'm just going to top up ella's old collection of clothes. They grow too quickly and only wear them a handful of times! Faith will have new bits though! My mum is dropping ella's old clothes over to our new house on thurs :D then I will sort them week after ready for washing and ironing :) can't wait!

I keep wondering what faiths date of birth will be!

Aren't you suppose to do a crab type movement and stretch your belly to make the space up top less and more room for baby in pelvis so they turn? I don't know where I heard that though so read up before you try it :lol: could have been some weird old stinking of piss granny in the veg shop for all I remember!

:rofl: It certainly sounds interesting!! I've read all sorts - lie upside down on the stairs for ten minutes twice a day, crawling on all fours, sleeping with my hips up on pillows (can't do this as it's bloody agony!)... not sure at what point I'm meant to start panicking though....

Yeah I'm not sure space is running out so I suppose try and get him to turn asap and hope he stays head down?! I think if it was nearer the end he wouldn't budge because of lack of space?? It would hurt for a full turn at term :sick:

It says from 32 weeks on that site do bang in time! Get laying on the stairs :lol:

is faith head down hun? sprout is all my kicks under my left boob, lol

Yeah, we tried ECV at 42 weeks with Alex - that wasn't the most loveliest experience! Didn't hurt as much as I thought it would, but it wasn't very nice.... Thanks for the link! I'm wondering if there's something unusual with my uterus which makes my babies want to stay head up....?

u suffer with trapped wind? maybe he wants away from ur leaking gas :lol: :hugs:

really achy today and yesterday, feeling sick on and off, especially in the evenings, no enrgy wat so ever, i feel as i recall feeling at 39-40 weeks last time, this cant be a good sign this early, ill be bed ridden by then if this is anything to go by lol

Faith is laying weird, she is half sideways half head down?! The scan showed her head next to my right hip but really low her body round my left side and legs up top!

lol go faith, just took bump pic will post to my journal, lying down cos i ache like mad . theres a dark area on one side where he has his butt pressed firmly to the side lol

Mine's not bloody dragging! I am rapidly running out of time to get anything done!!

:shock: Nope not long now :haha:

Helloooooooooooooooo.... i'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! (Will remove ticker in a bit!)

Huge great big HUGS to Gemma (MM) I really hope your little boys are on the mend soon! :flower:

Debz.. gorgeous dress.. and my boobies and damn hips have me in an 18!

Jade.. Stunning dresses hun, I can see the style you're after... very elegant! x

Dani, Glad to hear Jess is home and pleased that the donation finally came through, I was a bit worried as they said I'd get an email (not got it yet) but so long as it's there, then that's fine!

Hi to Katie, Gem, Lucy, Claire, Jo, Caz and hope I've not left anyone off! Congrats on all you new weeks! :D I can not believe where this time has gone!

Lottie was an angel on the flight last night, but she's knackered today, we had delays leaving (5 people missed the plane! :grr:) and were put in holding pattern above heathrow this morning and then almost had to claim lost baggage - but some idiot put one case from our plane (our case) on the wrong carousel. :dohh:

But we're home... in one piece, with all our luggage! :D

Hope you're all doing well! xxxxxx

Wecome back hun! :)

Next box is 31+1 I believe pip then 35+4!

Well done on sorting Lucy! I'm just going to top up ella's old collection of clothes. They grow too quickly and only wear them a handful of times! Faith will have new bits though! My mum is dropping ella's old clothes over to our new house on thurs :D then I will sort them week after ready for washing and ironing :) can't wait!

I keep wondering what faiths date of birth will be!

When is due date? I think she will be 10 days early x like Alexander

really achy today and yesterday, feeling sick on and off, especially in the evenings, no enrgy wat so ever, i feel as i recall feeling at 39-40 weeks last time, this cant be a good sign this early, ill be bed ridden by then if this is anything to go by lol

:hugs: Do you think this little monkey will be early?

i doubt it strongly jade luvly as the tought may seem, mine got later, ive got a sneaky feeling he will come on chloes bday, which would make him urmm 5 days early. but knowing my luck 2 weeks over haha.

will be strange cos chloe was due a fair bit after his due date, but still managed to pip to the post early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->