2009 March Mummies

I think I'll get a new bouncer too :)

I was going to get a proper co-sleeping cot but they're so bloody expensive - £250-£300! Sod that, we're getting one of these instead...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Summer-Inf...TF8&coliid=I15OWAOMH04US8&colid=1SZEHF0AWQ052

Don't forget surf board type sanitary towels and hospital bag stuff (just in case you can't have home birth always good to be prepared!)

X

yes thats a must have, i still have one ready as still had to go in with sienna to have murmur and sacrel dimple checked and theyd mixed up siennas blood and mine as didnt label and had ot go back in the for them to be redone and anti d. she was only 6 odd hours old so being able to grab bag and go was good.xx

OK - I have it all in a box for now, but it can be transferred quick I think :)

Hate those hideous maternity towels. Feel like nappies. Didn't wear them for long after Alex as there was minimal blood loss after the section, but a natural birth is meant to be quite different.....

yes it is, and the more kids u have the heavier it tends to be! x

urmm mine stopped and started, but a bf all fo them for a time, and dont intend to this time so dont know if that will mae ne difference, it cant of been that bad, cos ive forgotten how long and doing it again lol :rofl:

I BF too, but went on THE EVIL CERAZETTE when Alex was 2 weeks old which f*cked everything up. Nasty pill that was! Bled for maybe 3 days after the birth, then for nearly 6 friggin' months with that b*stard! Me and mini-pills don't go well..... Are there alternatives while BF?

i used the same mini pill it bought me out in head and neck covered in acne severe, i was red raw and never get spots, also turned me into the evil woman. urmm ive had all the mini pills and none have been ne good for me, wat about the coil????

you can have a coil as long as its the hormone free one, or even better , no :sex: lol

Can't go without sex!! I had the Mirena a few years ago and that was OKish... until I had it taken out and realised I'd been taking painkillers pretty much every day for the stomach cramps it gave me.... Maybe I should just shop about and try different pills until I find one that suits me?

Shit night - am going to take action! Alex is sleeping terribly and we;re running out of time to get it sorted...

aww Lu :hugs: hope he starts sleeping better sooner rather than later, my doctor kept swapping and changing mine every 2-3 months so i had enuf time to adjust to them x

Ah Lu :hugs: Hope you get it sorted..

I've not been using cany contraception since Oct 2006. The pill messed me around so badly, we decided to just get me off it.

Hope you have a good day!! xx

nom nom just made pancakes for breakfast :rofl:

having to get us all ready to go out, my mum dropped over some stuff and forgot most of their lunchbox stuff for school so trecking to iceland, wish she lived closer or id get her back down the shop lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->