2009 March Mummies

ouch i got a sore throat now, too much screaming last night i think, was worth it though

I am still on no contraception... Think gonna get coil fitted at 12 weeks. You have to wait that long.
Not wanting mini pill and dont want periods to come back until they want to Lucy!

:rofl: Ah - I can't see my OH being too thrilled with that for too long... Well, once the initial enthusiasm has worn off anyway!!

i never used any form of contraception between chloe and leila or leila and sienna, i t was only after sienna i went onto something, it took me ages to catch between them, but i wont be taking any chances this time, now im done having them u watch id catch straight away lol no way hoseyy

:jo: behave or ull be in naughty chair until hubby comes home and sits in it lol :rofl:

ull need to put that once piece away and where granny pants , put hubby off for a few weeks hahahahha

Nothing puts him off! He gets horny doing perineum massage, when I'm sitting there grimacing and wincing!! :wacko:

:rofl:

omg first may baby was born week or so ago, yikes weve got 3 other mums who have just had full courses of steroids as iin early labour too yikessssss

yup, mum is back home, bubs out of high dependancy tho will be in a few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->