2010 Baby

:hugs: MrsKC
glad u are feeling better Berniep

AFM, feel a bit better, not had to start the antibiotics at least and got through all day at work, back tomorrow so will catch up properly later xx

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
hope you had a good time at your works do Kelly, you can relax a bit now your exam is over with till your next ones after xmas, i had my hair cut yesterday too, i love my hair when its first done, good luck at your scan x
Pyschnut have fun at your scan x
Hope everyone else is ok, my cold and sore throat are doing my head in, my nose is bright red i've blown it that much, well i'll go for now, i'll be back on 2nite to see how the 2 scans have gone, bye for now x

Berniep hope your sore throat starts to feel better sorry your not feeling well!

Kelly so glad you exam is finished and YEAH for a new haircut! Hope you had fun and ms didn't get to bad!

Pysch can't wait to hear all about your scan!

Shawnie hope your doing well!

Mum2b glad work was ok! Have you been sick yet?

Mrskcbrown hope your feeling better!:hugs:

afm just doing the day to day thing. @@'s are very tender and still using the progesterone supp. so not much to report just imapitiently county the days until my scan......20 days WOOO HOOOOO

DD's concert was awesome and DH sat through the whole thing so he gets some brownie points for that one.

Well csunshine eventfullness is good in my books baby wise so keep it up chick!
4 hours till my scan ladies I am getting nervous I tried to sleep through them but the damn cat got annoying and i Had to get up.

The party was fun tummy was ok till when we got up to leave so I was good with that. SO far today I feel fine but thats normally how the day starts out and then it gets worse. Well actually when I get up super early in the morning the day starts out pretty sickly but I slept in till 10ish today.

I pray that January is my month. My birthday is the 5th of January. The 29th is my trans-vaginal scan so I’m going to see what happens after that. Right now I’m on CD 6 and AF is slowly leaving loool. Once she is here, it seems like she doesn’t want to leave loool. So let’s see what they cycle is going to do.

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
i hope the hours pass quickly Kelly x
Dipar butt, i hope you get your bfp this cycle, what a lovely birthday present that would be, good luck x

:hugs: MrsKC
glad u are feeling better Berniep

AFM, feel a bit better, not had to start the antibiotics at least and got through all day at work, back tomorrow so will catch up properly later xx

Thanks so much for the :hugs:! I am slowly pulling myself from the dumps. I think once AF is over I will feel better. My DH has spoken with his urologist and they want him to get another semen analysis due to the first one having low morphology.

Side note: Dr says that we are BDing too much!:blush: I never thought I would hear that. He says during my fertile period we need to do it every other day not everyday. I guess we have to give the:spermy: time to recover.:shrug:

:dust: to all!

mrskcbrown my DH and I were doing it every second day to and it worked. SO give it a try.

Ok ladies 2 huge glasses of water into my 3 glasses and an hour to go! And I need to pee

same here Mrs KC... :hugs: and support are all part of the group hun, these ladies have helped me through some really tough months :hugs:

Good luck Dipar Butt with the scan and a fab birthday pressie, may have missed it but what's the scan for?

not been sick yet Csunshine, in fact feel pretty good although have started to feel bloated (although that could be due to getting back in the swing of work)

even cold is going and not needed antibiotics either for chest that my GP let me have...

That's great mum2b! I have been fortunate not to have any sickness this year so knock on wood!

KELLY HURRY UP I WANT A UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(csunshine013 yells over the mountains to Kelly)

posted in journal!

Pshycnut where are you? I am so awaiting your news on your scan!!!!!

One scan down, one to go, where are you pyschnut we all want to know how it went x

I'm shattered, i've just spent the past couple of hours putting the finishing touches to the kids teachers xmas presents and sorting out xmas cards i've to post 2moro. I was going to wrap my xmas presents because we are leaving them at mil's house when we go away (i don't feel safe leaving them in a empty house) but i've not had time to wrap so will have to do it when i come home now instead. I was also more importantly going to pack cause we are going out 2moro teatime till about half nine and i didn't want to be packing at the last minute but it looks like i will be now :dohh:, i always leave everything till the last minute! well i better go, i'm at work 2moro so need some sleep, speak to you all 2moro x

I'm shattered, i've just spent the past couple of hours putting the finishing touches to the kids teachers xmas presents and sorting out xmas cards i've to post 2moro. I was going to wrap my xmas presents because we are leaving them at mil's house when we go away (i don't feel safe leaving them in a empty house) but i've not had time to wrap so will have to do it when i come home now instead. I was also more importantly going to pack cause we are going out 2moro teatime till about half nine and i didn't want to be packing at the last minute but it looks like i will be now :dohh:, i always leave everything till the last minute! well i better go, i'm at work 2moro so need some sleep, speak to you all 2moro x

Hope you have a lovely day at work and don't stress about not packing it will all get done it usually does right. :hugs:

Have fun on your trip berniep! I am sure it will be loads of fun!

how come u get so many scans Kelly, it really isn't fair :cry:, glad all went well

everything will get done Berniep, don't stress it ain't good to through ur 2ww ;) just aim for the fun you'll have when u get :)

how u feeling Csunshine?

5 weeks done 35 to go hopefully, 3 weeks till I see the MW, so just trying to figure out how not to loose it between now and then...

Okay sorry ladies! I had my scan then it was a blizzard here and we were busy trying to get home and everything then my best friend got stuck in a ditch.. ahhh it was horrid! Then when he came over so I could tell him how the scan went he got a call from his sgt. and they gave him a date to leave March 2 which is perfect!!! WE were sooo excited he will be home before our little MAN is due! 3 days before actually!
Yes, you read that right ladies, Little man! He is for sure a little boy and he is doing great! We got to hear his little heart beating away at 152 bpm! At first we almost couldnt find out what he was his cord was in the way and then once it finally moved he snuck his little hands down there for like 15 min! haha.. but when he did let us see oh boy did he! haha opened his legs right up for us :)
We are sooo excited! Jaxson Ryan Lee Anderson is going to be his name and we couldnt be happier..

Oh forgot to tell you that he wouldnt let us get some of his measurements so we have to get another scan done probably the week after next! And he is footling breech right now... haha

Afternoon all! Had 2 days of peak on my CB FM and BDed on both days as well as the day before (despite being ill i might add, but i wasnt going to waste a whole month because of that!) so now in the crappy old 2WW. Its the first one for a couple of months and i had forgotten how LOOONNNGGGG it is. Still at least there is xmas to break it up a bit. Heres hoping for a :bfp: to bring in the new year :)

How is everyone else doing today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->