2010 Baby

Hello ladies,
How are you all today?
Kelly a english doc hey? thats mine and mum2b's part in your pregnancy then, we lent you a doc lol, how are you today? x
Shawnie, i can't help with your prob i'm afraid i'm hopeless at that sort of thing, hope you get it sorted soon x
Mrskc sorry you got a bfn, but its not over yet don't give up keep thinking positive thoughts, good luck x

We've no kids 2nite, they went to a xmas party with my mil and they are staying over at hers so me and hubby are spending some quality time together so i'm planning on having some fun :winkwink: lol, have a good evening everyone x

Yup an english lad. Thanks for sending him you two!
SO this might be tmi but I finally caved after some crazy erotic dreams last night and had my first orgasm in like 4 weeks! I was scared incase I spotted but I did it and it was so wonderful and no spotting. Happened in record time to DH said. lol I guess thats what happens when you get yourself all hot and bothered. So now I feel I can wait till wednesday and the scan for the next and if all is good then no more holding out for me!

I just need to get hubby in the mood now, Csunshine apparently i wore him out last night (he's not the one that had to go to work this morning after been up all night :sex: tmi sorry lol x

ok that made me sneeze and cough badly.... hope he didn't use his new catch phrase :haha:

Glad all is well Kelly, ur lucky DH won't touch me atm, have said that I don't mind if he come or not to see the MW in JAnuary as it'll be the same as last tme but am thinking may be he should come and we can ask about the do's and don't's and get a bit more reassurance...

Hope u had a productive weekend Berniep ;)

How are things Sunshine? all good I hope :hugs:

Shawnie I'm useless too with computers, I have to get my brother to come and sort mine out when it goes funny x

AFM, went to my works xmas do on Saturday night, intending to have an early one and left at midnight, I started to leave at 11 but ended up talking to everyone again, there were a couple of us completely sober, and it is one of those events that is usually pretty good, but I have generally been drunk, so wasn't sure if that was the reason... but it must be a generally good night either way

Woke up yesterday with a stinker of a cold so spent all day on the sofa under the duvet, typical... as soon as u can't take anything, so got to catch up today :( (although I feel a lot better than I thought I would)

Line yesterday was nice and dark too so digi planned for the end of the week I think to see if I can hit the 3+ :)

I just need to get hubby in the mood now, Csunshine apparently i wore him out last night (he's not the one that had to go to work this morning after been up all night :sex: tmi sorry lol x

ok that made me sneeze and cough badly.... hope he didn't use his new catch phrase :haha:

:laugh2::rofl::laugh2::rofl: this had me literally laughing out loud, Allan was looking at me as though i'd cracked up!

No he didn't use his catchphrase :happydance:

Morning ladies,
How are you all today?
Kelly, way to go with the :sex:, not long till your scan now x
Mum2b, hope your feeling better today, i've woke up with a cold and a sore throat today too x
How are you other lovely ladies? hope your all well and have had a good weekend x

AFM not a lot going on, i should really start getting things ready for our weeked away but i'm having a lazy day till i go to work, i'm just sat watching a film but i suppose i'll get something done soon x

notice u have put in my journal too, whoops sounds the way mine started off sorry :(

quick update though: am waiting for GP to phone me back as it looks as though I have my yearly chest infection (well, dunno if it is quite yearly... but had one same time last year) brewing as only made it up the street with the dog... I really don't want to take antibiotics, but don't want a fever either... I have a feeling the antibiotics may be the better option than assuming it is viral :hissy::cry:

I wish i only got chest infections yearly, i get loads, i'm just hoping my cold and sore throat don't ruin this weekend, although it would take alot for me not to go, i'm so excited, i'm like a big kid lol x

hope u feel better soon, wrap up and lots of fluids (not that it worked for me lol) and cold and flu stuff
are the kids excited too? how are u getting? x

Morning ladies! Have had a fairly uneventful weekend. Spent alot of time with my best freind and sister :) Today not doing to much either...
Kelly, 2 days love! YAY! My hubby is starting to get really really antsy! haha..
As with mum and berniep I am catching a cold :( it is getting quite cold here and lots of snow.. I always get sick in the winter, was hoping to avoid it but not looking so promising at this point...
Csunshine hope all is well hun!
All you other ladies Hope your doing great!!

Thanks ladies.. Morning. I think it was a bug called double click, a few of the adverts on BnB have it embedded into their links. I removed it a few times so will see how it goes for now. I just miss everyone when I can't see how everyone's doing or anything. LOL I guess im addicted to you all hahaha..

Kelly, I know how you feel lady =) I've not done anything in months. I'll talk to my doc again this next week appointment. I know DP must be going mad not getting any haha

Hey all!
Yes psychnut 2 more days! and i have an exam bright and early tomorrow that I am not ready for cause I have been to nauseous to finish my notes so must finish them now and then review all tonight. I think I am going to get up and leave super early tomorrow just so I make sure I make it ok and then have a few more moments to study right before. I might try and stay up all night that way I can sleep when I come home tomorrow.

Shawnie my DH has gotten some just not a lot and I do feel bad but he understands.

Hey ladies, :witch: showed for me, right on schedule, not one day late! I am so disappointed with TTC that I really do not want to do it anymore! My DH is the one pushing me. We are going to fast and pray the second week in January. It angers me that I can not get BFP!:growlmad: I have been trying since March. Almost a friggin year!

My DH has morphology issues and this is making it hard for us to conceive. If you dont know what that is, its when some of the :spermy: are shaped funny. Some may have one head, 2 heads, curvy tail, etc. Only 2% of his :spermy:are normal. DH wants to give it a year, try some fertiliblend and etc.:shrug:

We are offered IUI but DH wants to wait and see if we can do it on our own.

Im going to try to go back to my life before TTC took it over because Im tired of it month, after month, after month. Im sobbing here typing this:cry:. I usually let each month just roll by but I am so disappointed!:cry:

Gl to you all, and I probably wont be back until my next cycle hits, just to let you all know if I got BFP or not.:dust:

2 sleeps Kelly and Pysch WOOO HOOOO!

Can't wait to hear all about it!

Sorry Mum2b your feeling bad :hugs:

Berniep hope you didn't wear you DH too much cause you have a nice long weekend planned now!

Shawnie glad to see you around and doing so well!

Mrskcbrown :hugs: if you need inspiration look to Kelly cause they were ttc 16 cycles before they fell. It does happen fxd your time away rejuvinates you and gives you strength! :hugs:

afm just doing the day by day thing!

Hello ladies,
How are you all today?
Kelly, good luck with your exam 2moro, i hope the ms doesn't get in the way and you don't end up been too tired if you stay up all night x
Mum2b, how are you 2nite? the kids don't know we are going, they know we are going on a train but they think we are delivering parcels with Grandma (the parcels are in the suitcases we are taking lol), we haven't even said we are stopping over 1 night never mind 3. I've been taking paracetomol and drinking plenty of water so hopefully i'll be ok come friday although i've got some chest pain 2nite so if its no better 2moro i might go to docs x
Csunshine, how are you today? hope your well x
Shawnie, i hope your probs with internet are sorted now and don't come back, we've missed you too x
Psychnut, not long now till your scan, i'm excited for you lol x
Mrskc, i'm so sorry the witch got you, i know exactly how you feel about been fed up with the whole ttc thing, we started trying in Jan and apart from having 2 months off trying tried every month, it ruled my life all i could think about was ttc, when the witch got me the end of last month we decided it was time to take a break for a few months and get back to been a normal couple rather than a couple obcessed with ttc, i'll admit i've not been using bc and have had unprotected sex so i'm not totally out of the game i'm just relaxing a little. Good luck hun, i hope you get your bfp very soon, we are all here if you ever want to chat x
Welcome Diaper butt, good luck in your ttc journey x
How are our other 2 new ladies? we've not seen you both for a few days, hope your both well x

AFM not a lot going on, been to work, i've only one more shift left now on Thurs and then i break up till the 2nd of Jan, whoo hoo, i can hardly wait. I really need to start packing 2moro and do all the stuff i need to get done before we go away cause we don't come back till the 21st and i don't want to be doing things at the last minute. Well i'll go for now, its after midnight so i suppose i should go to bed, speak to you all 2moro x

Mrskc my DH had bad morpholgy, counts and motility and it took us 16 months to do what we were pretty much told would never happen so take a bit of a break pamper yourself and come back all refreashed

Berniep what will we do without you till the 21st??? Will you be online wednesday to hear about my scan? I really want you to know about it.

Hello ladies,
How are you all today?
Kelly, we don't go till friday so i'll def be eagerly waiting to hear about your scan, tbh if i can fit laptop in our bag its coming with me cause i've got mobile broadband so i should hopefully get on during the weekend too, how bad is that, i can't even go away without taking BnB with me lol x
Hope your all well x
Nothing to report here apart from my cold and sore throat are worse today but my chest is better witch is good, well i'll go for now, i'll pop back later x

SLow on here today!

My exam was ok, I feel good about it, didn't pull off an A or anything but I know I passed! Which is good cause I didn't get much studying done. Kept retching at school to! But all is done and got my hair cut all nice for the christmas do tonight. Yippee! Now ms go away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->