2010 Baby

Hello ladies!

Berniep hope you jumped your DH's bones good! LMAO

Kelly hope your sickly feelings pass soon!

Mum wow already sick I'm not feeling anything but sore @@'s and that's it.

Pysch tell you friend Congratulations! I just love new babies! Congratulations to you to for being 20wks!

Shawnie how are you feeling these days?

Mrskcbrown hope your doing well! Did you test?????

afm started the progesterone suppositories this am yuck but I will do whatever it takes to get this Little One here safe and sound! The nurse told me I made her day, she also said man are you fertile I asked her if she had any patients that wanted to touch me. LMAO Oh and the best thing of all is that I have my appt for my scan Jan. 5th at 3:15pm CST. :happydance::happydance:

So that's about it hope your all doing well! :hugs:

No test yet. Maybe this evening or tomorrow. Im really trying to wait it out. Im emotional and so scared to see a BFN. I really feel like :cry:.

Mum we have over the counter to but if I take one of them I get constipated for a week these ones are different you take 2 a day to limit the iron in your system at one time. I will start them tomorrow. Got a lot of driving around today so don't want to be nauseous. Took a diclectin last night cause was filling pukey and it worked!!!!! Yippee!!!!!!

good l uck mrskcbrown!

csunshine they sound gross but worth it to have a healthy bubs.

Phychnut OMG 5 days!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!

Hello ladies!

Pysch tell you friend Congratulations! I just love new babies! Congratulations to you to for being 20wks!

afm started the progesterone suppositories this am yuck but I will do whatever it takes to get this Little One here safe and sound! The nurse told me I made her day, she also said man are you fertile I asked her if she had any patients that wanted to touch me. LMAO Oh and the best thing of all is that I have my appt for my scan Jan. 5th at 3:15pm CST. :happydance::happydance:

No test yet. Maybe this evening or tomorrow. Im really trying to wait it out. Im emotional and so scared to see a BFN. I really feel like :cry:.

Mrskcbrown hope all is well and you don't have to test! You do what feels right for you! Me well I've seen so many BFN's in the last year to make anybody cry. Good luck and fxd that witchy poo stays away!

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
i've had a busy day but i'm home now and can put my pj's on and chill out. I got my mint imperials mum2b so the kids can finish their pressies. I jumped on hubby last night lol and i think i probably ov'd yesterday or today because when i went to the toilet before pouncing on hubby i just happened to check my cm and cp and i had loads of ewcm and my cervix was high, soft and open, might just have to find a excuse to BD again 2nite, what am i like? i can't have one month off never mind 4, but i will admit i've been so relaxed this cycle i haven't obsessed about it so maybe relaxing will help.
Have a good evening everyone, i'll pop back later to see how you all are x

^^ think the sicklyness was due to coming down with a cold, have ate and drank very well today :)

Well, I have a last minute night out tomorrow :wohoo: someone has dropped out of going to my old works xmas do, so I'm off out, I have even got 2 dresses to choose from without a stress (there are some advantages to not being 20 weeks pregnant :))

glad u got them Berniep I did see them in morrisons and wondered whether to txt u, but then decided u were probably long gone by that point as there was a horrid queue in the card shop

I didn't get a bus home till 5 i messed around that much after leaving you lol x

Hello ladies!

Mrskcbrown hope all is well and you don't have to test! You do what feels right for you! Me well I've seen so many BFN's in the last year to make anybody cry. Good luck and fxd that witchy poo stays away!

Thanks I feel so much better. I also calculated my cycle days on www.babymed.com and im actually not 15dpo as I though but about 12 dpo. So that makes me feel better. Also might try a FRER in the morning. I will keep you girls posted! You all are the greatest!:hugs:

good luck Mrs KC :dust:

I was back home by then and I thought that I had messed about, didn't help that I had to do the morrisons shop on the phone to DH as I had left my shopping list on the dining table :dohh:

I do that all the time mum2b lol x
Good luck Mrskc x

hey all!

Berniep glad you seduced him last night!

And glad you not yet sickly mum! I have been taking the diclectin so feel much better. Although I did go skidding off the highway today into the snowy meridian... had to get a tow truck to bail me out, no one hurt no damage I was very lucky! It was on my way to meet my delivery doctor at that! Scared the poop out of me.

Kelly hope your ok and not too shaken up i'm so glad you weren't hurt, did you get to see your dr in the end?
Yes i did suduce hubby going to try again 2nite lol x

KELLY SNOW YOUR BUTT DOWN!!! you scared me! I know we think we can drive in anything but please be careful! OK I'll stop being the mom and just be the friend who is greatful that you weren't hurt and there wasn't any damage! :thumbup:

WOOOOO HOOOOOO! Berniep! get to scroggin! Don't worry about doing it to make a baby but do it cause your URM .....(whispers) horney. LMAO

Mum glad you have a nice place to go for xmas party!

Mrskc hope things work out for you! FXD for your BFP!

I just need to get hubby in the mood now, Csunshine apparently i wore him out last night (he's not the one that had to go to work this morning after been up all night :sex: tmi sorry lol x

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Try this :flasher:or :serenade:that for sure should lead to :sex:

If not just jump him again. LMAO
:rofl::rofl:

Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think it might take some sexy underwear though :blush: x

Well i'm off to bed ladies, speak to you all 2moro, night night x

So I tested at 11 dpo and BFN! I used a FRER too, so its accurate. AF is due tomorrow. Praying that she doesnt show please????!!! I feel like Im out though. Oh well.

I am having some issues with BNB! No matter where I go on here it auto refreshes me back to the main page a couple of times. I had to do all sorts of tricking things just to get this page to open and let me leave a message..

Does anyone know how I can get this to stop and go back to normal? I left a message with an admin but the 1st one said the site was fine that it was me but it's not doing it to me any other place but here =(I left a second message with another admin hoping they might kow what I can do.. It started a few days ago.. If anyone has any ideas on what I can do to fix it can you send me a pvt message? I already del cookies and temp files and that doesn't help. I still get the redirect to the main page every time I click on anything. im gonna cry!!!!

Sorry hun don't know what is up!

sunshine I was going SLOW! Like 90 in a 110 zone I was driving carefully there was nothing I could do I even have like crazy good winter tires on my car the tower truck guy commented on them. I did slow down more for the trip home though.

Mum yes I got to meet him he is English I believe with a nice little accent. I see him again next month.

7 weeks today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->