2010 Baby

Psych that's awesome and what a lovely name! I would hold my breath about delivering on you due date though as babies come on their time not ours. My DD was 2wks over due when she decided to come. :dohh: But then you could go 2 wks early but the normal is 2 over.

Raz glad you got some Bd'n in fxd for you!

Mum2b I am feeling ok not sick yet but @@'s are oh my goodness so very tender I think I'm going to have to start sleeping in my sports bra :dohh:

I told DH that we couldn't dtd until I got the all clear from Dr and he said well then how do you expect me to get off. :haha::haha::haha: I told him he had two hands. LMAO sorry tmi but it was so funny I just had to share. I think he thought I meant until Aug. LOL

Psychnut, congrats lady! I am so happy your having a lil boy =) YAY!!

Mumtbe doctors are different on how they do things. Here, most docs will do more scans if your considered a high risk. My doc did 2 scans right away just to make sure the baby was in the right place so soon after my MC and to make sure she had a HB this time. I found out some of the ladies at my clinic switched to my doctor cuz he does at least 3 scans by 20 weeks where as others only do 2 and thats it.

Csunshine LMAO your too cute lady lol When I told DP I was on pelvic rest my whole 1st trimester he gave me a sad look and I reassured him I'd be there to help give a "hand" LMAO I had too much MS back then to even think of the other way LMAO hahaha Im just glad DP was very understanding..

Csunshine LMAO your too cute lady lol When I told DP I was on pelvic rest my whole 1st trimester he gave me a sad look and I reassured him I'd be there to help give a "hand" LMAO I had too much MS back then to even think of the other way LMAO hahaha Im just glad DP was very understanding..

LMAO I will probably end up giving him a "hand" before it's all said and done but he just abused my @@'s Sunday night must be that they are larger than normal. LOL

Normally here were I live you get one scan at 20wks and if your lucky you get another one later. :dohh: But since I'm considered high risk I get one at little over 7wks and then again at 20wks. YEAH I can't wait to see a HB hope we can hear it then as well but it's still early and I know you usually can't hear until at least 10wks.

Oh getting excited now!

I was supposed to get just one at 20 weeks, but then had alot of bleeding and spotting so got my 12 week one then got my 20 week and have to get one more for the rest of the measurements! Our little Jax is such a stinker ;)

I'm not holding my breathe too much just hoping and praying a bit! :) He is so overly excited to be an uncle we just hope he is home in time!

Hello ladies,
i've just popped on really quick before we go out, will try to get back on properly later although it will prob be late. I've just had a quick read thru all the posts i've missed so i've caught up just no time to comment on them all sorry, but there is one in particular i'd like to comment on Psychnut congratulations a little boy and what a lovely name, i bet it feels more real now x
Hope your all ok will get back on as soon as packing is finished, take care everyone x

Hey all,
Not much here Csunshine, apart from loadsa CM, which isn't helping the confidence, I had to abandon the trolley in the middle of the supermarket :hissy: 5 weeks today, and line as strong as the control so wondering where I go now for reassurance...

Glad scans all good

Hey Razcox, glad u seemed to have well timed it all, so how many dpo's are u now? when are u planning on testing? :hugs:

Hey all,
Not much here Csunshine, apart from loadsa CM, which isn't helping the confidence, I had to abandon the trolley in the middle of the supermarket :hissy: 5 weeks today, and line as strong as the control so wondering where I go now for reassurance...

Glad scans all good

Hey Razcox, glad u seemed to have well timed it all, so how many dpo's are u now? when are u planning on testing? :hugs:

LMAO you had to abandon the trolley. I have to wear a mini pad everyday because of the progesterone suppositories so don't know if it's cm or just left over glycerin. LMAO :dohh: I was thinking about grabbing another test today as well but I think I have talked myself out of it. :dohh: You always have me for reassurance!:hugs:

Pysch I know what you mean but I have a friend who got induced so she could claim the baby on her taxes that year :dohh: and low and behold he wasn't coming any sooner than he wanted. LMAO he waited until the 10th HAHAHAHA .

same here Mrs KC... :hugs: and support are all part of the group hun, these ladies have helped me through some really tough months :hugs:

Good luck Dipar Butt with the scan and a fab birthday pressie, may have missed it but what's the scan for?

not been sick yet Csunshine, in fact feel pretty good although have started to feel bloated (although that could be due to getting back in the swing of work)

even cold is going and not needed antibiotics either for chest that my GP let me have...

Mum2bewaiting,

Thanks you :hugs: The scan i'm getting done on the 29th of this month is to check to see why my cycles been crazy. I told the OB i was on depo shot in 2006 and i never went for my second shot after that and my body and cycles hasn't been the same since. And since we been TTC for 2 going on 3 years now, i wonder to know why i'm not getting pregnant so they are going to see what's going on in there. That is why i'm getting the trans-vaginal scan done. Since my Ob doesn't feel she needs to do any more test on me since I have 2 kids now.

Afternoon all! Had 2 days of peak on my CB FM and BDed on both days as well as the day before (despite being ill i might add, but i wasnt going to waste a whole month because of that!) so now in the crappy old 2WW. Its the first one for a couple of months and i had forgotten how LOOONNNGGGG it is. Still at least there is xmas to break it up a bit. Heres hoping for a :bfp: to bring in the new year :)

How is everyone else doing today?

I love dogs and i love horses

Sunshine that is so funny.. I totally know that he will make his mind up when he is ready and that is totally fine! I just hope he waits for his uncle Lee to get home and not wait long enough so that he has left for tech school already! haha.. we will just have to wait and see though :)

Wow lots of posts! First all Psychnut OMG congrats! and I LOVE Jaxson! I wanted that name for our boy but a friend used it already!

Mum I am not sure why we get three scans it could just be that AB has the money to invest in it? The first is a dating scan the second is a nuchal scan so checking for abnormalities etc and the third is for measurements and gender. I do know that other provinces in canada only give 1 or 2. Sorry I can't answer you any better! I am happy we live here though cause back home in nova scotia they wont even tell you the gender, you have to pay a private clinic to find that out but in AB they tell you. Go figure!

thats a bit naff Dipar Butt, one of my bessies from school has 2 kids and had 1 mc and has just recently been diagnosed with PCOS.....

Hello ladies,
i've got headache i'm so stressed, i think my cold is playing a part in the headache too though.
I paid to find out Harry was a boy, Kelly, the hosp where we had James told us but where we had Harry didn't so i went private, it was a lot of money but the scan was so much better than a normal hosp scan.
My sister had a nuchal scan yesterday and didn't get good news she's going in for more tests on Tuesday (i think she's having a aminio but i'm not 100%), we are all trying our best to support her but understandably she's in bits.
Well the snow has arrived here, we went to a party at the rugby stadium 2nite (Rhinos, mum2b) and it laid bad there, where i live at the moment its not too bad but i'll admit i'm worried it's going to stop our trains 2moro, i probably won't sleep 2nite worrying. I'll be checking the travel updates 2moro as soon as i get up, keep your fingers crossed for us ladies pretty please x
Well i suppose i better finish packing its almost done, for once we are going to be fully packed the night before, normally i'm still running round tearing my hair out the day we go lol, i'm still planning on squeezing my laptop in 2moro but if i don't get to i'll be back on Monday afternoon, bye for now, have a lovely weekend everyone x

What did they find on your sisters scan? I hope it all turns out ok for her!
I have to figure out if i want to have the down syndrome test done, at this moment I don't want to but I am just not sure. I don't think we are at risk as I don't think it is genetic but DH's cousin has downs. To many decisions! I would pay to know the sex to if I had to but I don't like those 3d and 4d scans they kind of creep me out a bit, I mean some pics are nice and cool but when they get pics of the baby moving it looks freaky. I know I am weird!

hope the trains are going Berniep, but then the english do tend to stop at a snowflake :)

Glad ur Sister is as ok as can be

I decided against the downs tests last time as i decided it would worry me too much for only knowing the possibilty, will do the same this time

Berniep will have you and your family in my prayers! I hate that she has to go through this! I will also keep my fingers crossed that your trains run as well!

I have decided not to have the abnominally tests done. I had an amnio back in March with Dalton and they found nothing wrong and it sucked BIG TIME so no not me this time. I will take what God gives me!

I thought about that to, if I test positive for one of the three markers then I have to do an amnoi and that has it's own risks and what if babes is fine? My ex friend who had her baby back in sept tested positive for one marker and had to have an amnio done for no reason cause baby was all good. I am on the no side but I think DH wants to do it. Blah I guess time will tell.

the way I justified it is that I could manage a child with Downs, they are often quite happy children. yes with there own health problems, but nothing that we couldn't manage. There are far worse things to have.... and if there were any health problems the major ones would be picked up on the 20 week anomally scan...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->