2010 Baby

TTC journals they won't move Kelly, am glad ur feeling brave enough to head over :hugs:

Glad ur having a good time Berniep xx

Oh I wonder why? They moved my ttc journal from ttc to ltttc. Hmmm I guess I will have to start up a new one in the next few days.

It's snowing again out here :( I am still going out to get my sub! and kraft dinner, it's what I Have been craving lately.

Hello ladies,
thought i'd pop on quickly before i pack my laptop away ready for our journey home 2moro, i just hope the trains are running ok 2moro.
Hope you've all had a good weekend, i'll be back on 2moro night x

I heard on the news about the british trains being messed up the other day! It made me think of you Berniep! Safe traveling tomorrow!

No snow here just lots of frost :( , isn't it amazing we get a bit of snow in this county and everything grinds to a halt!!!

Is everyone ready for xmas?

nope, just sorted out my secret santa, so got to wrap that along with everything else and marzipan and ice my cake, fortunately my brother is doing xmas dinner, but I have had to organise him and we are off food shopping on wednesday morning...

I'm usually really prepared and excited about christmas but am not really feeling it this year :(

We had snow again overnight and apparently more is on its way... it has just turned into black ice now though, I'm going out to see shed seven tonight and driving which I'm not really looking forward too (the driving bit)... ho well, better get on,

Hope everyone else is good :hugs:

I am all set have been for a while, just got to prepare christmas meal whatever day we decide to do it. We'll be visiting friends on the 25th and having a turkey dinner there, my job is the mashed potatoes.

I always make my own turkey no matter if we go to some ones house cause I like my homemade stuffing and fixings and such. Plus then we get extra turkey for homemade turkey soup! Mmmm.

I think I might have some kraft dinner today for lunch. I went out and bought like 5 boxes yesterday but then didn't feel well enough to eat it.

DH christmas present this year was good seat to the calgary flames vs Saint Louis NHL game. His favorite player is on that team so he is excited but the game is on the 23 so he got his gifty early. We had to make sure he was off that day from work to cause the tickets were expensive and I didn't want to waste them.

Well hello my lovely 2010 baby momma's to be and that includes you all!

Berniep hope your travels were safe today!

Mum2b sounds like you'll be busy with your brother.

Kelly I always make a turkey for either Christmas or New Years cause DD LOVES IT!

I have some hearburn atm and my @@'s are still tender and had some nasua but nothing to really speak of but on the bright side I have made it to 5wks! Only 15 days until my scan WOOOO HOOOO! I will feel so much better after that! I will start to tell my family, (my sister) because I don't want to go through having to tell her I'm not again. She is the closest thing to my mom I have so I so want to share this with her! :happydance::happydance:

I ordered my new kitchen cabinets and the counters! I am so excited they will be here the day after Christmas so DH can install them on his week off between Christmas and New Years! Then he can go to work on the floors.

Isn't it so hard making it to those scan dates csunshine!!!??!! Time for me feels like it's going by so slowly.

Mum have you told anyone in your family yet? Or are you going to wait till after your first scan? When is your first scan by the way? Hope you are feeling well

Berniep I hope the traveling was ok for you and your family!

OMG yes it seems like forever before it's going to be here, but at least I have the holiday's this week and then again next week. I have tons of baking to do between now and then it should keep my mind occupied. I haven't even put in for time off from work yet for my scan :dohh: I think I'll wait until next week Thursday so I now I'm pretty much going to be able to make it.

I still haven't told that many people. I should probably tell my sister so she at least knows. :shrug:

I woke up at 4am this morning ARGH!!!:dohh: I tried like hell to go back to sleep and couldn't so now I'm really draggin arse!

Hope your feeling better!

I would love to bake but it's been to hard to make dinner and not barf let along bake anything. I will have to fight through it for christmas dinner though, I think we decided on dec 24th for our meal. Get it over with so I can go shopping for the boxing day sales. I have decided to go in and get a couple pairs of maternity pants during the sales so I don't spend to much. Want to be cheap in that department, I will have to wear the fake bumps though so I know how big I will be roughly and how it will fit with a puffed out tummy. It's a good thing they have them on hand! I'm excited since I don't have my own bump yet lol. Speaking of which I will be posting my very first bump pic tomorrow in my journal! I'll be 8 weeks.

I would love to bake but it's been to hard to make dinner and not barf let along bake anything. I will have to fight through it for christmas dinner though, I think we decided on dec 24th for our meal. Get it over with so I can go shopping for the boxing day sales. I have decided to go in and get a couple pairs of maternity pants during the sales so I don't spend to much. Want to be cheap in that department, I will have to wear the fake bumps though so I know how big I will be roughly and how it will fit with a puffed out tummy. It's a good thing they have them on hand! I'm excited since I don't have my own bump yet lol. Speaking of which I will be posting my very first bump pic tomorrow in my journal! I'll be 8 weeks.

Cant wait to see your pic and good luck with those sales. Im going to spend a ton when I get BFP this time, LOL. With my last pregnancy, I missed so many things that Im going to make up for it all this time around.:winkwink:

Isn't it so hard making it to those scan dates csunshine!!!??!! Time for me feels like it's going by so slowly.

Mum have you told anyone in your family yet? Or are you going to wait till after your first scan? When is your first scan by the way? Hope you are feeling well

Berniep I hope the traveling was ok for you and your family!

We have told close friends and family, as it did help them knowing last time, I just don't know what to do about DSD, she took the MC pretty well apparently, but I'm not sure it is fair on her to get her hopes up again and not tell her, or tell her and risk the upset again... it doesn't help that DH is still trying not to think too far ahead...

oh, no scan date through as not been asked for, but hoping it will be beginning of Feb

I just went to the store and bought about $140 worth of work clothes for myself for Christmas, well DH gave me the $ and BFF picked a few out of what I had picked out and then DD wrapped them up from DH LOL So it will be sorta a surprise. LOL I did choose clothes that would expand and not be tight for a while. That just gives me an excuss to go buy more later. LOL:blush:

I am going on my lunch hour today and picking up the last few items. I must go get the wii as I picked up DH riffle last night as I made him help me. He was told it wasn't to look good but to hunt with! LOL My Dad gave him crap cause he wanted a pretty one. :dohh: He will learn soon right?

Hope you all are doing well!

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
our journey home was a lot more un-eventful than going, i didn't come on here last night cause i was shattered and so cold, i think standing out in the cold and sat on cold trains for most of the day took its toll on me i couldn't get warm all night i was sat with a blanket and hot water bottle plus the heating was on full and i was still shivering. I'm still full of cold and still have a sore throat too, its never going to go away :nope:.
Well my sister went for her tests today and couldn't have it cause her womb is tilted (i have the same prob), she's to go back next week for another go, but she did have another scan the back of the neck is getting thicker but she was told there was still a chance everything will still be ok, but on the downside the situation could be very bad too, so we are just keeping our fingers crossed everything is ok. I'm due a visit from the witch today and i never thought i would be saying this but with whats going on with my sister i hope she comes i wouldn't want to upset my sis at the moment she's going thru too much.
Well i hope your all ok, i'll try and get back on 2nite, bye for now x

:hugs: at least the drs are still putting a positive on it all,
glad ur home safely x
(ps, any sign of the :witch:?)

I really hope all is well and it was just a scare berniep.
Mum its good to let some people in, I felt the same thats why our parents know. I would need someone to comfort me I think. I am far to sensitive.

Oh I did put up my 8 week bump spotting pic in my journal. I think I got a wee one cause my tummy has always been flat and I couldn't make it flat even by sucking in as far as I could.

Csunshine yay for the clothes! I have been living it up in pj's and sweats. Only put on jeans when I Have to. Will need to get some maternity hospital uniforms for my practicums though, when MIL comes I will have her take the waist out as far as she can so I don't have to buy them right away, otherwise in feb sometime I will likely need 2 more pairs but maternity style. Oh and crap! I will need tops to! I forgot about that, thought I could just get away with the bottoms but the tops don't have much space for a growing tummy.

Still no sign Mum2b but you know what the witch is like when she's due to visit me she's not a good timekeeper, she'll probably turn up on xmas day!
Kelly i'm off to look at your pic now, its a bit of a pain having to spend money on mat clothes especially work ones but its exciting too, i'm excited for you lol x

Hello ladies my have you been chatty since I was here.....:haha:

Kelly you will need mondo size cause your going to have twins. LOL No just kidding I know you only saw one little one. LOL

Berniep glad your sister has something positive to focus on. Prayer are with her and family! So glad you made it home without any hassles to speak of! I always make sure to warm my feet then my body will follow.

afm @@'s aren't as tender today so will wait it out and if they aren't again tomorrow I'm going to POAS again!:dohh: to just put my mind at ease been on pins and needles can't wait to make it to 8wks then 20wks then 32wks and then finally to 40 wks!

OMG I almost forgot my 22yr cousin had to be flown to a hospital in another state yesterday and they delivered her little boy at 32wks but he is fighting very hard. She had too much amniotic fluid and the baby was alread over 7lbs it's just his lungs that they are worried about right now. She had a c-section so she isn't feeling well either. Please keep her in your thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->