2010 Baby

we were ok, the dog was more peed that he was on the lead and not allowed to play or eat the snow lol :)

had dinner at my brothers which was nice and am now at home infront of the fire :)

:hugs: Berniep, hope u have a decent day tomorrow and the :witch: doesn't make her presence too well felt

Happy Christmas everyone :hugs:

You all are getting ready for Santa and bed and here I am at like 2:45 pm with a turkey in the oven! :rofl:

Hope you all have a great day tomorrow!

hello all, new to the site wondering if i join in and introduce myself

i am currently having my second child. i am 12 weeks pregnant and hoping for a baby girl.

congratulations to all who are expecting and good luck to those who are trying. i hope it all turns out well for you.

Merry Christmas everyone =)

Welcome Abri, congrats to you...

Kelly, lol Im still working till about 9pm then ill start baking pumpkin pies and make some deviled eggs for tomorrow to take to my family's house. Other then that, Im going to chill out and watch christmas shows all night till I go to bed =)

I wish I would stop itching so much! It's driving me batty. It comes and goes but when it's happening grrrrrr lol

SO how was everyones xmas? I had the best one ever, DH and I heard lil nemo's heartbeat for the first time on the doppler. I got bored and was like lets see what this thing can do then after a few mins it picked up nemos heart beat I know it wasn't mine cause it registered at 155 beats/min at the highest and around 130 at the lowest then the doppler picked up my HB and it was 72. WHat an awesome holiday! So we officially told everyone today, it's nice not to have it a secret anymore.

Hello ladies,
just popped on quickly tbh i'm a little drunk so i may not make sense lol.
My sister came home yesterday aft, in answer to your question Kelly she is waiting to not be pregnant to have the tooth out, she got a appt to have it out when she was pregnant with Tommy (who is now 16 months old) but couldn;t have it done, she then was told to wait till Tommy was about a year pld and then she coud go back on wating list, but she's pregnant again so she'll have to wait again now.
Hope everyone has had a lovely xmas, i'll tell you abouy mine when i can see what i'm typing, the bloody witch was evil though and unbelievablym heavy more heaavy than normal and still is so a bit peed about that. i just noticed on facenbook Kelly you ar due on my hubby's b'day. Anyway i'm off to bed cuase i'm done in and to be honest everything is blurred as you can tell i've had a good time 2nite lol, i'll be back 2moro x

Glad you had a good time tonight berniep! SOrry about the witch and yay for being due on hubby's b day although in all likely hood I will go over!

Merry Christmas and happy new years to all. Hoping BFPs to those who are waiting like me!

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
I've just re-read my message from last night and can't believe how many spelling mistakes i made lol, you'll be pleased to know i'm sober today although i do have some baileys that is calling me (i hardly ever drink only on special occasions honestly lol).
Christmas was lovely although the kids did get up at 5.15am, i managed to talk them into getting into bed with me till 6.15am but eventually they talked that much i got up lol. We had all the presents open by about half 7 so at 8 i sneaked back to bed for a couple of hours (naughty i know but i'd have never made it thru the day). My hubby picked my sister up from hosp about 2ish so she got to have xmas dinner with us all, we all went to my dad's. The witch has been particularly bad to me this cycle i'm normally heavy and suffer from painful ones but xmas day was awful everytime i stood up i could feel it gushing (tmi sorry) and i was changing my pads (i had 2 of those massive night-time ones in at once) every hour, i'm going to go see doc about it, if it had been a work day i would have ended up phoning in sick. Well i better go, i'll pop back on 2moro, hope you've all had a lovely xmas x

hei girls!
wow, all the changes happened here while i was away.
congrats to all preggers!

me, I don't know for sure, but I do have hope this cycle. it's cd32 and no sign of af and MAYBE, just maybe there was an extremely faint second line on the test today. I still have to double-check in a day or so.

Hello Kess and welcome back, i hope it was a faint line, keep us updated, good luck x

How is everyone today? i'm bored, we are having a chilled day so the kids can play with their toys but tbh i'm bored out of my head lol i've no toys to play with! i've even considered doing a bit of spring cleaning to make room for all the new stuff, but as yet i haven't shifted my backside to do it lol. Well i'll go for now, will be back later no doubt x

Good luck Kess :) :dust:

Well, a quiet christmas here and I feel as though I have had the busiest ever, I could sleep for a week or longer, and wish I could.... ho well

Glad to hear you were busy mum! Passes time so fast.
Things are settling down now and I don't have plans for New years, I've been sitting at home eating homemade turkey soup it is so yummy. DH is gearing up for his first of 7 shifts today although he is off at midnight so thats not so bad, I'll be up still. Just got to figure out what to do with my time, might organize all my pictures I got to make copies of for my scrapbooking. The house needs a good clean but honestly every time i clean it it's dirty within hours! How frustrating.

Well ladies I'm here at work and just reading through all the posts. OMG Kess what a wonder Christmas present!

Berniep hope your feeling better! I hate that the witch was so mean to you!

Mum glad you had a nice holiday!

Kelly turkey soup sounds lovely!

mrskcbrown how are you?

afm made it to 6wks and going strong! I only have 8 days until I get my scan!:happydance::happydance: I have a slight headache today and have been feeling sicky every now and then. DH is home installing my kitchen cabinets and painting behind the old ones today. I can't wait until we can lay the new tile floor!

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas holiday and Have a wonderful New Year!

@CSUNSHINE: I am doing well. I feel so blessed that you remember me:flower:. I am very confident that I will get my BFP this month! I am thanking God in advance. I had those pesky O pains today and we BD today and on christmas day. We are doing every other day through the 3rd of January. I am glad that you are only 8 days away from your scan. I am praying for a successful scan, pregnancy and delivery because I know that God can do it!

@EVERYONE: Hi all. Stay positive! We will get our 2010 babies!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance:

Hi ladies,

How is everybody?

Csunshine-It’s been a while since I spoken with you. Tomorrow is my scan; I’ll let you know the outcome. We are under a winter advisory/warning all night until tomorrow morning and we are going to get additional 2-5 inches more then what we have. 23 the high lool.
You got to stay positive these days.

Hi ladies,

I was wondering if i can join Team 2010 Baby :yipee: I know that this is going to be our year to introduce a beautiful beanie to our family..

I guess some details about me:
My name is Rebecca, DH name is Manuel (Mani for short) We have a beautiful boy who is 8!!!
We live in Australia, Melbourne and we're now officially TTC!! (though no one knows it expect all of the wonderful ladies from bnb)

So here's to lots of :bfp: in 2010!!! YAY!

Welcome moochacha and good luck, good luck to you to mrskcbrown!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->