2010 Baby

Ladies there was a post in first tri under so I guess this is my first nine month wait, well we need some prayers for our shawnie it seems. She is very close to labour and was sent to a hospital better equipped to deal with early birth. She will be a mommy very soon in other words at 26 weeks. We need lots of positive thoughts and prayers for her and baby Kaylee. God I love that lady and just want everything to turn out as perfect as possible for her.

Not in the best of moods today the PMA has gone out the window! Temps have dropped, CM has dried up but what there is has a pinkish tinge, CP is low and the slight pulling pains i have had are now full blown pre AF type pains. The :witch: is on her way again this month :hissy: I was so excited as well this month . . . Oh well onto yet another cycle. Off to buy some pre seed and softcups for next OV day

Ladies there was a post in first tri under so I guess this is my first nine month wait, well we need some prayers for our shawnie it seems. She is very close to labour and was sent to a hospital better equipped to deal with early birth. She will be a mommy very soon in other words at 26 weeks. We need lots of positive thoughts and prayers for her and baby Kaylee. God I love that lady and just want everything to turn out as perfect as possible for her.

Sending healing thoughts to both of them xxxx

I hope Shawnie is ok and bubs of course, is she buddies with anyone???

Razcox that :witch: is officially a B***H,

Kelly not sure about using heat packs by ur tummy, I use mine still as I cannot sleep with cold feet, what about taking it too bed and putting the heat pack where ur tummy would be to heat the sheets and seeing if that helps a bit, or a warm bath? hope u feel better soon :hugs:

Well, I have reached the penultimate weeks 11, it was 11+1 that I started bleeding last time (16 weeks ago) roll on next thursday with no drama's, have got a fairly busy weekend planned, shopping tomorrow afternoon and then meeting for a friends leaving drinks in the evening, friend round for a girlie supper and catch up on saturday and then to Grannies for the day on sunday. Monday getting organised for work again and I need to get a few odds and sods and hopefully looking at curtains for our bedroom (I think I will be looking a green :D) am not sure where I am going to fit in my naps :rofl:

I think she is buddies with amos on the nine month thread in first tri, Thats where I got the update, I don't mind passing them along as I get them.

Mum you are busy! That will get you through this week, has your doppler arrived yet?
As for tummy heat I heated the magic bag up to a warm temp then put it over my clothes so it wouldn't get to hot it helped a bit and yesterday night I played with doppler and heard HB at about 155 bpm but it was hard cause I had eaten some soup and baby kelly was just moving all over the place!

raz sorry witch is coming

not yet, but at least it isn't sat there screaming 'try me' at me lol
glad the heat pack worked :)

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
Poor shawnie, i'll be thinking of her i hope it all works out, let us know if you hear anything else Kelly :hugs: to shawnie x
Kelly, how are your pains today? hope they are better x
Raz, sorry it looks like she's on her way, i hope she's not, don't give up yet x
Mum2b, you've got a busy few days planned, try not to think about this time last time if that makes sense, try to stay busy :hugs: x
Csunshine how are you? hope your ok x
How is everyone else? x

I've got a migraine coming and i'm shattered so i'm quickly doing my rounds on here and then i'm shutting down for the night, have a good evening everyone x

Hello ladies hope your all well!

Berniep so sorry your getting a migraine try some benadryl and sleep, it works for me sometimes.

Raz so sorry the cow bag got you great PMA though!

Kelly glad your feeling better! The stretching really does hurt but oh so worth it all!

Mum glad your going to be busy! It will take your mind off your appt!

afm just moving right along. I have a Dr appt a week from Monday and today I told my boss cause I'm getting so very close to 12wks so figured what the hey :shrug: good or bad it's done now.

Must be a relief to tell work csunshine
Berniep I hope you feel better
Mum good thing its not tempting you. It should be safe to try once it comes in now that you're 11 weeks still only do it if you know you can keep calm! lol unless you find it then start to cry, thats aloud.
afm: Well cramps have deminished acted up once on shift then went away but now i Have a raging headache, I don't normally get them so I don't know if it is pregnancy related or from my prenatals yet. I am on the once every second day round of them to see if I can pinpoint if the headaches are from them.

Are u drinking enough Kelly? I don't think I am and feel quite dry in the mouth sometimes (am trying too) Hope the headaches cause are pinpointed soon :hugs:

Hey all i need a little help todday. Ok so now i am confused! I was sure AF was on her way but today the day AF is due nothing - No cramps no icky brown or red stuff and my CP is quite high again . . . But my temp dropped again this morning to just above the cover line WTF is going on!!! :hissy:

I just spent £50 on all the TTC bits and bobs last night as well :dohh:

hope that by buying the TTC bits u have to sell them on :hugs:
for some reason I cannot see ur ticker atm but seem to think the AF isn't due for a few more days anyway (???)

hoping u have to sell the TTC stuff on :hugs:
when is AF expected, seem to think it isn't for a few days.... :test: in the morning :D

right, now my connection has gone dodgy, couldn't see my original post so retyped and it appears :dohh:

LOL Mum you crack me up!

Raz :test:

Berniep how are you doing?

Kelly how are you hope your not still in pain!

This stolen from 1st Tri:
Shawnie is in the hospital and scheduled c-section at 3pm her time.

So please send all the prayers and thoughts her way.

afm not feeling to hot today. Feel like I could puke at any moment. YUCK! Will feel better soon hopefully!

sending Shawnie and baby all the best from across the pond... hope they are doing ok as can be :hugs:

glad u find me amusing Csunshine :D aim to please ;)

well, I have already got my full large bottle of gaviscon (well the cheap version :() as I figure that have already gone through a small bottle this week I was gonna make the most of not having to pay for the stuff, I think this is gonna be one hairy monster :hissy:

:rofl:

You defo accomplished that. LOL

Hope the Gavisgon helps and yes get it while it's free!

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
hugs and prayers for Shawnie, keep us updated as you can Kelly and Csunshine, i've been thinking about her today x
Mum2b, ah hairy baby how cute lol you should have seen the head of hair my yungest nephew had, he looked like a punk x
Csunshine, thats good that you've told your boss, hopefully he/she will lay off a bit now x
Kelly, how are you? hope you manage to pinpoint the headaches x
Raz, good luck i hope she stays away, hopefully you've wasted £50, isn't that always the way, maybe i should try that lol x
Hope everyone else is ok x

AFM i decided last night to apply to college again and that way if my BFP never comes i've something else to aim for, i've till sept to get a BFP and if not i'll start college and re-think my future baby plans. The only prob is i don't know what to do :dohh: there's 3 jobs i've always fancied nursing, midwifery and veternary nurse/care assistant, i know 2 are people and 1 is animals lol but its all caring. Anyway this is my thinking:-
1) for nursing or midwifery i'm looking at 4 years including my access course, can i wait four years to start ttc again? i know your pregnant while training Kelly but its not as simple here, if no one drops out of the year i want to go back into i have to wait another year or start over again. I could start my access course in Sept wait a couple of months and then ttc again so if i was sucessful the baby would be due after i'd finished the course and then postpone uni for a year.
2) the animal course i'm looking at is 2 years but to become a veternary nurse its more on top, i'm worried i'll do 2 years and then not have enough qualifications to get a decent job, i don't just mean well paid i mean one i'd love either in a vets or in a rescue centre, i don't want to do 2 years at college and end up working in a pet shop i could do that now.
3) I love kids, the quickest easiest career change for me would be to do a teaching assistant course and become a teaching assistant, i could start a homelearning course next month and could be qualified by sept, so could look at finding a teaching assistant job for the new school year in sept, with this i could ttc thru-out the course and in my new job. If i was pregnant before qualifying i would have to put off looking for a job till after my mat leave but i could live with that. This route is a good idea, cause it means i can still get a better career than the one i have and i would be working school hours and have the same school hols as the kids but will i always regret not doing one of the other options?

So ladies, what do you think? i'm going to carry on ttc till Sept whatever i decide and i suppose if i've no BFP by then i probably never will so maybe one of the longer choices is best if i'm never going to have another baby, what am i going to do? i'm 30 in a dead end career desperately ttc baby number 3, i just wish it would all come together, honestly what would you do?
x

hoping u have to sell the TTC stuff on :hugs:
when is AF expected, seem to think it isn't for a few days.... :test: in the morning :D

AF was due yesterday or today. No tests so i might get one tomorrow when i am out to test sunday morn if :witch: is still a no show. I think the temps are showing the true story though and that AF is on her way.

Bernie do teaching assistant that way you could still ttc during and give birth after.

I hope all goes well for shawnie. I'll be in knots till I know.

Headache didn't come back today so if I take vitamine tomorrow and it does thats the culprit.

Oh I found u/s gel!!!!! For 7 bucks! Thats the only good thing thats happened today. Actually and i got my 4th box that is good to! Yay second tri!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->