2010 Baby

Cold here too, mind you it doesnt help i have the air con blowing down on me!

11DPO here and temp still high . . . Only 3 days until AF due and 4 days until testing. The foot is much better now thanks x

Well i have being trying hard to to spot them but i am failing!! I am peeing a lot (woke up at 4am to pee!) my (.)(.) are a bit sore and tinglely and even though i am drinking 2 liters a day i am still really thirsty. On the more -ve side i am having AF type pains though bit early though. . . .

sometimes the lack of symptoms is the best sign... cramps could be implantation???? ooo I have everything crossed :hugs:

Hi there :)

I went to the doctors for the first time yesterday. Was a little bit nervous, because... you know... you never know, although I was quite sure I AM pregnant lol.
Well, it's officila now - I am! She mede me an ultrasound - from which I couldn't see much, but at least I saw the heartbeat. And of course, youngsters are now allowed to tell everyone their mummy is prggo. Knowing them the way I do, the whole city will know that fact in no time :D

ok so getting a tiny bit excited now just been to the loo and i have LOADS of pale yellow CM and my cervix is so high i can even touch it!

:wohoo:
not to be a test pusher but have u got any super sensitive tests??????? OMGI am not sure if I can wait 4 days far u :haha:

Yay razcox! I have everything crossed for you!
Kess thats great news to!

I have some great news aswell but it's in my journal so I don't have to type it 10 times so please do check. Also another bump pic.

:wohoo:
not to be a test pusher but have u got any super sensitive tests??????? OMGI am not sure if I can wait 4 days far u :haha:

I have an IC and thats it, i only have that because i had it hidden in my draw!!! DH has banned all tests :dohh:

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
Sorry i didn't get on yesterday, I didn't get in from work till almost 9pm and i was shattered and had a headache, so i watched a bit of tv and went to bed.
Good luck Raz, i'm keeping my fingers crossed for you x
Mum2b are we still on for 2moro? my appt has been cancelled now so i'll def be there on time x
Kelly, i'm off to look in your journal next, i'm curious now x
Csunshine, how are you? there is no worry that i'd be blown away in the wind lol x
Kess, yay for the u/s, its real now x
How is everyone else? hope your all well x

Well i got a shock at weigh in yesterday, it turns out my stepmum's scales weigh extremely light, i weighed on weight watchers scales 1 and a half pounds heavier than i did to begin with 2 weeks ago so i may have lost 10lbs last week but i weighed alot more than i thought too, so i feel like i'm back to square one but its made me more determined to shift it. Right i'm off to Kelly's journal, will try to pop back later x

U have done really well Berniep, each set of scales weigh differently,
Yup still on for tomorrow... 11.30? not forgotten about the vit B either :)

ARGH so very jealous you all get to meet! :cry: wish I could meet you all!

Raz PLEASE TEST PLEASE TEST!!!! ok so that's me being a test pusher!

Kelly hope your feeling better today!

Berniep it doesn't matter what scale you get on be consistant and go by that one! Did you get weighed at the Dr last month? Your doing awesome! Don't let that discourage you!

Kess YEAH for seeing a HB so amazing!

afm nothing new these days. Do get very hungry and if I don't eat then I start to feel like I'm going to puke on somebody. :dohh: so pretty much have snacks non stop from morning to night :dohh:

I say use the same scale every week to berniep or else it will be different each time. Keep up the effort and hard work, it will pay off.

You can make it one more day mum! I have willpower and PMA enough for you :rofl:

I have a midterm tomorrow, not really sure what to expect. Don't really care much either although if i feel I did poorly I will be sad and upset. So off ot review slides.

good luck with mid term :hugs: am sure u will do well, u have breezed it so far :)

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
Kelly good luck with mid-term, you'll be fine x
Mum2b, it was nice seeing you again, i've had to be good for the rest of the day after that lemon merg lol but i've managed to stay within my points x
Csunshine, hope the sickness isn't too bad, keep eating x
Hope everyone else is ok x

AFM not a lot to report, the witch has finally gone so i can start planning BDing again, my sister found out today she gets the keys to her new house on Friday and moves in the following weekend so she wants to decorate this weekend so i've got her 3 kids all day sunday so they can get on with it, the whole family are either helping to decorate or taking their turn in babysitting this weekend, i'm working on Saturday so i can't do anything then but she's certainly getting her use out of me on Sunday, i'll have a headache sunday night after running round after 5 kids. Well i'm going to watch Holby city and then jump in the bath, have a good evening everyone x

Yay berniep! Have a nice bath! I took one last night cause I have been having some pretty intense cramping. I think it is ligament stretching of pubis, I first thought it was a UTI but I went and got tested and everything was clear and bloods were clear etc. I took some tylenol and it helped a bit but they haven't gone away. Do you guys know if it is ok to put a warm pack on my tummy if it's not to hot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->