2010 Baby

:hugs: Berniep hope it gets better! Please don't give up it will happen eventually!:hugs:

It sure will! It took me 16 cycles remember! Hang in there and try to get them docs to give you some good meds for the pain!

@berniep: I know how you feel to be TTCing and you feel like its not working but dont give up hope. God is working on your behalf. It will happen soon, just as it has before for you. Be blessed!

Otherwise Im fine. Happy about a new month, with new possibilities. 11 months of TTCing, but God is still in control, and I WILL have a BFP sometime this year. Hopefully sooner than later.

Pray for the people of Haiti. Please dont forget about them. They need us now. Thanks!

Glad everyone is good
Hope u feel better soon Berniep, try and take the tablets rrgularly as they do take a while to build up and work effectively :hugs:
Will my scan is on the 10th Feb when I'll be 12+6
Work has been busy, but quite good at the same time, sad though, lots of conversations with a 20 year old about death and dying, and why her... it certainly puts a lot of crap into perspective...

I am happy you got your scan and it's not to far away mum, hopefully when you see baby bouncing an moving you can enjoy everything more. Sorry about work thats got to be tough.

tough, but ace coming home knowing that I had helped her have a good day, which she wasn't expecting she told me before I left... reminded me how worth working through all the work issues over the summer was absolutely worth it, am so glad I didn't back down and just get redeployed elsewhere

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
I'm feeling a bit better today, my pma is trying to find me again lol, hope you all have a good weekend x

I hope I have moments like that mum2be. I want someone to remember I helped them when they need it most.

Berniep it's good you're trying to find your pma again.

afm: not much going on need to study but don't feel like it. Been having headaches lately could be the prenatal vitamins I've started taking again. I hope not though. Although no sign of constipation from them so that makes me happy.

Hello ladies,
are you all having a good weekend?
I'm going to have something to eat and then drag the kids for a walk, i'll pop back later x

Hey all! My weekend was good except i fell down the last 3 steps of the stairs, bashed my kneee, twisted my ankcle and hurt my foot last night. Still really hurts to put weight on it so i have bandaged it up for now. 9DPO here and the temps are still high, also quite tried but that may be the diet and the walking i am doing. Lost 3lb this week acording to the wii, my scales say its more like 5-6lb but hey ho!

Here is my chart if anyone fancies a look see:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24b762

Berniep - Sorry AF got you again but glad the PMA is coming back. I know its not easy but i guess we all just have to hang in there xxx

Kelly9 - Sorry about the headaches, fingers crossed they have eased up a bit now hun. x

mum2bewaiting - not too long until the scan now then, i'm sure it will fly by xx

I am not taking my prenatal vits to see if the headache stays away...

I have been busy studying too got a midterm on wednesday, I guess nothing that interesting for me really. Got my next prenatal apt feb 1st and doc will try to find HB even though I have found it weeks ago it is quite loud now.

Hello ladies,
Raz, hope your leg/foot/ankle gets better soon, well done on the weight loss, its my weigh in 2moro so i'll soon know how my second week went, i'm not holding out any hopes though after last weeks loss and then the witch been here but i'll see x
Kelly, good luck with your exam, are your headaches any better now you've stopped the pre-natels? take care x
Hope all you other lovely ladies are ok and you've all had a good weekend x

I've not done a lot, work tends to get in the way of fun lol but never mind i've a long weekend off coming up the end of next month so i can look forward to that yay, we've also agreed to buy Allan's dad's car when he gets his money, he knew we were getting one of about his car's age and he would like another brand new one so he offered us first refusal of his, he's one of those people that hardly uses his car it spends days not been used sat in the garage so its low milage, he also takes it for all its services and is forever cleaning it so we know its been well looked after all its life (he's had it since new) so we'd be silly not to buy it, its a bit bigger than i would have bought but i can live with that, i just hope he finds a new car round about the same time Allan's money comes thru it'll kill me having the money but no car. Well i'm going to go in the bath when dancing on ice finishes and then there's a film on i want to watch so goodnight ladies x

Hey all :)
well this is the first night I have had at home in 5 days, we were going to go out either to the cinema or for tea, and ended up with a chinese instead and dancing on ice... I am soo tired, am glad have got a week off work before the next 4 day slog...

I am borrowing a fetal heart doppler from some one on here, so hopefully that will be here on Tuesday, not told DH am going to wait until it turns up and have full instruction on how to use it first... I just have this nagging feeling I am heading for a massive freak if I cannot get anything though...

Hope ur leg heals up quickly Razcox

Hope ur headache soon goes Kelly, u don't seem to have had much luck with the prenatals

Hope everyone else has had a nice weekend :hugs:

Mum if you think you would freak which I agree you would since you've been so high strung (understandably) then maybe you should wait till 12 weeks to try? Do you know the brand of doppler? Some are really crappy. I've heard the hibebe ones are hard to pick up anything on. Sonotrax I find is the best as to what people report and thats the one I got and it was amazing. Other I Am not sure about.

The headache if I have one is faint but I Have had the runs again... baby kelly is putting me through heck!

:rofl: u know me so well Kelly :D
the lady I'm getting it from did say that she had got a HB about were I am now, think it is a hibebe (?brand) one, which is why I am waiting until it gets here, I'll then do a review search on it and go from there, but yeah I was thinking that it may best be left to play with until a bit closer to or after the scan...

lol mum, just don't want you freaking out anymore then you have been. In first tri I have heard a lot of complaints about that one not picking up much till quite a bit further on so if you do do it even around 11 weeks or 11+4 and you don't get anything don't freak out! If you lived close to me I'd bring mine over to play with but across the pond is just to far.

Oh Kelly would you really bring it down for me to play with. LOL I know it would be a very long drive! :dohh:

Raz hope your leg and ankle get feeling better and you can put weight on it soon!

Berniep what wonderful news about the car! That's wonderful! Hope your getting along nice and af is vacating and being nice!

Mum2b totally think you need to wait a while as we all know how you will react if you can locate the HB, and then it might still be to early for that particular doppler and might be hiding about the pelvic bone!

afm just doing what I can to get past these really cold days! I think if I didn't weigh as much as I do that I could have easily blown away today. LMAO

Hope your all doing well!:hugs:

csunshine I could use the extra padding for heat! It got chilly here again although it should be warming up again soon.

Mum hugs to you to! Let us know either way what you do!

ooo for spring, although it does seem a bit lighter today, yesterday was really murky al day, but DH say it is cold... bbrrrrr

no post as yet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->