2010 Baby

Hey all glad everyone is well and had a good night sleep xxx

Berniep - Hope the bath did the trick and soothed those aching bones for you xxx Where are you in your cycle? Have you oved yet? :hug:

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
I'm mid cycle so around ov time Raz, i've spotted before around ov but yesterday was heavy like the first day of my period, but then i got up ths morning to nothing so it must have been the exercising, we didn't BD last night but we have been ding leading upto it and will do 2nite onwards so hopefully we'll catch the eggy. Well my bath was lovely it really helped my ankles are still sore today so i think i might have to get some ankle supports for next week, i've just ordered a sports bra cause i'm a 40HH and they were bouncing around a lot yesterday i had to hold onto them lol so hopefully it'll come in time for next week, hope you are all having a good day, will try to pop back later x

Glad the spotting or what ever it was has stopped! So excited that you and DH are giving it a real go this cycle!:thumbup:

hope your all doing well!

afm nothing new to report. I used my last suppository this am so no more of those messy things. I have mixed emotions about that. I'm scared but excited that my uterus is supposidly taking over so fxd from here on out.

You'll be fine Csunshine, i have every faith in it x

yay for last suppository :wohoo:

am glad that whatever it was didn't last for long Berniep :hugs:

Thats got to be a good feeling csunshine! No more suppositories! I am sure all will be fine. WHen is your next scan? Feb 8th?

Berniep glad you're feeling better and got a new bra to hold them titties in place!

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
Kelly, i hope it comes in time for my next session on Thurs now. How are you today?
Hope everyone is ok and having a good weekend, i'm in bed poorly, i've got a tummy bug, so i'm staying upstairs close to the bathroom (tmi sorry) i hope we've already caught my eggy cause there will be no more BDing for a while :-( x

Get better berniep. Being sick sucks. Although so far I have been pretty lucky.

yesterday evening I went pee and as I relaxed my muscles to do the job I got weird cramping and pain. I am pretty sure it is muscles and such moving but it sucked. Good thing it doesn't happen every time I pee.

DH and I just went to a sexy lingerie store and I tried on some nice stuff. Got a sexy dress for me but DH wanted to buy it and it will work for the majority of my pregnancy since it is loose in front. I want another piece I tried on but going to wait till I have more money, it will also work through most of my pregnancy as it's got a sexy slit from below the bust and opens up. Yay for looking sexy while pregnant!

soundign good Kelly, think I have got to the frumpy stage...

Hope u feel better soon Berniep :hugs:

Hello ladies,
cause i've been stuck upstairs most of the day i decided to re-read 2010 baby from the beginning (i was bored and it was something to do lol) well after about 3 hours i've read upto page 121 which took me to the end of August and wow what memories that brought back, it was really fun to read, i read about Kelly BDing in the car when hubby worked away, me founding out i had a double womb, me and Kelly having load of job probs, meeting Mum2b in person for the first time, a few BFP's and sadly a few losses too, loads of women coming and going from the team, at one point i told you all we were going to my mil's for a tea party for my hubby's 90th birthday and not one of you realised that sounded wrong lol (it was his nana's birthday), me getting upset everytime the witch arrived and vowing to have a ttc break but then once the witch left i was jumping on hubby. We also chatted about tons of stuff non ttc like wedding cakes, how we met OH's, baking etc.
It was lovely to read back on it all i can't believe its been so long, we are approaching a year ladies, i feel like i know you all so well. I can't wait till 2moro to read the rest. Well i should really go to sleep its almost midnight, will be back 2moro, goodnight everyone x

Awww what a nice trip down memory lane berniep! I reread a couple of threads from when I posted my bfp before. It was nice. I don't think I could read an entire thread though my eyes would be crazy from the computer screen!

My eyes were going fuzzy Kelly but it was like reading a book i kept thinking i'll read one more page to see what happens next and before i knew it i'd read 121 pages lol, i might read some more later if i'm bored, how are you today? x
How is everyone else today? i'm feeling a lot better so have come downstairs today but haven't bothered getting dressed there's no point i'm not off anywhere, i'll put some fresh pj's on later when i have a shower x

I cannot believe that it is a year almost, so much has happened to us all....
Am glad ur feeling better Berniep, hope the boys are looking after u though...

WHen is our year anniversary anyway? Sometime in march right? Maybe april. I know I joined in march and was on this thread not long after.

I am ok, got a massive headache at the moment lingering from last night, not sure why. I seem to be getting them more frequently.

Our anniversary is April the 3rd :happydance:

Hope you headache goes, Kelly, don't we go thru a lot to have a baby? x

Hope everyone is ok, i'm tired and my eyes are blurry, i really shout wear my glasses when i'm on here. Its weigh in day 2moro i hope this bug has helped me out this week, i could eat alsorts right night, i'm mainly craving meat and cheese although not together, but i'll get over it. x

Mmmm crackers and cheese... I might run out to the grocery store, I am out of strwberries, kiwi and cantaloup the main fruits i Have been wanting. Still got my granny smith apples though. I really want pate and crackers, am thinking about being a little bit naughty. Oh and I took a tylenol for the head ache and it has cleared up for the most part. Also want pate and bread... OMG so hungry at the moment lol. Waiting on some kraft dinner :rofl:

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
Well i gave in and had a little bit of cheese last night, it cost me a lot of points but it was so nice.
I lost another 1 and a half pounds this week, so i'm a lb off a stone if i count what i lost before going to a weight watchers class, i don't really feel a lot different yet though, my jeans are a bit too big, they keep falling down and when i put a top on this morning it felt more flattering but apart from that i feel the same. I bought a cooked chicken on the way home and some weight watchers chips so for dinner i've just had chicken and chips all for the same amount of points as 40g of cheese cost me last night lol, i've also saved a little bit of chicken for when i get home from work 2nite although i don't know what to have with it. The kids are going to have chicken wraps for tea which i love but can't afford the points, i'm glad they are having their tea while i'm at work, that way i won't be tempted to have the same.
Well i feel really sick today, in fact whilst i was at weight watchers i was starting to think i wouldn't make it home without been sick, in the end i bought a few bits from the supermarket and got a taxi cause i couldn't face the bus, i hope i'm not sick 2nite at work, i hate been poorly.
Well i better do my rounds on here and then think about getting ready for work, will pop back on 2nite x

:wohoo: for weightwatchers...
glad u feel better but not that ur still feeling icky...

Yay for loosing weight!

I am off to class.... ugh

Evening ladies,
just popped on quickly before bed, hope your all well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79