2010 Baby

Hello ladies

Berniep so glad your feeling better hope work wasn't to horrible!

Kelly hope class was nice!

Mum2b how have you been?

afm just got back from my appt I wrote about it in my journal but everythings good! Very tired atm and we're having another blizzard so school got called off today:dohh: they were already there why couldn't they just stay????? OMG so stupid if you ask me!

Hope your all well!:hugs:

Good thanks, just pottering really Csunshine. But heaps happier, have put in my journal, but got the doppler last week and am able to get the hb, sometimes not clear an only for a few seconds but it is definately there :wohoo:

am going to get my hair cut and then for lunch with a friend and her gorgeous 15 month little girl. May help me feel a little less frumpy, and if not it will be a nice day :)

Mum just do do anything completely different to your hair! They say to only trim it during pregnancy as your horomons are raging and you might regret it :rofl:

As for doppler cause baby moves so much now I am lucky to catch it in it's sleepy state where I can actually listen consistently to the HB without it fading or loosing it completely.

I am good, very head achy. Posted 15 week bump pic in journal to!

Just had a good couple of inches off the hair, just normally styled :D

I cannot believe u are 15 weeks already...
Hope the headaches ease up soon...

Yeah it still seems like time is taking its time lol. I think once I get the gender and feel movement it will pick up some at least I hope so.

this last week seem to have gone really quickly for me, I guess cos I'm feeling more confident...

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
i'm just sat watching a programme that was on last night called "one born every minute" it about a maternity hospital and so far has shown 2 women in labour, one has just been told she's having a c-section due to complications and the other is a older lady who decided to have one more baby now her others are all grown up, the older ladies husband is been awful to her, he's tormenting the life out of her while she's having contractions i'd kill Allan if he was like that with me, she also has he son there (he's about 18ish) not sure i'd want my teenage son witnessing it but each to their own. Its also quite emotional watching it i'm so jealous, i want to be in labour, i hope my time comes soon x

I watched it last night, that hubby was a prick, a grade 10 one at that!

I have to say though, tat program would have been enough to put me off if I was delivering at that hospital, the staff were so unprofessional to say that they were being filmed for a nationally screened program, if we were like that we would be booted out that door pretty damn quickly...

Yeah that's what he sounds like to me. It must be a very popular show across the pond cause it's the talk of the threads. LOL

Hope your all doing well. I think I have my house rented so fxd their coming over to look at it tonight!

yay for renters and more money! Just curious csunshine but why don't you sell it if you're married now? We need renters for our basement but so far no one has even emailed me! I find though that I get most of the interest in the last 2 weeks.

I'm tired and the headaches are back, i think it is something I am going to have to deal with looks like it will happen any old day.

Well they are supposed to let me know today if they are going to take it. I have a good feeling about it though.

The reason I haven't sold it is I have a no interest loan and I had to take a second mortgage, something with the paper work that says if I sell before a certain amount of time I'm responsible for so I'm going to hang on to it and make a little extra while I can.

Hope your headaches get better!:thumbup:

oh ok that makes sense! Head ache today is a bad one.

Where is everyone?

Hey everyone! Yes, Im about to be one of those random annoying women that decide to randomly pop into a thread and ask about her symptoms! Even though the same question has been asked already 50 times. haha.

So about a week & half ago, I had a POSITIVE blue dye test. However, it showed up at 1min & 40 seconds. Its STILL blue, not an evap. Then I took 2 First Response one the next day and one a few days later.. both negative. If I concieved it wouldnt have been very long ago. I had a very light period the end of January... nothing like my normal period, very light, very short, no cramps, no sore breasts, not even pms mood swings! The past few days my breasts have been throbbing, i have twinges and period like cramps in my lower stomache, pelvic region area, headaches, VERY dizzy and lightheaded, and I feel like crying over the smallest of things! & I can literally smell EVERYTHING. If I wasnt TTC I would definately be running to the bathroom to check if my period was coming. But the first responses HPTs are negative!! & I dont trust blue dyes!

please.. any opinions?? =)

So Im very very confused. I have

Hey everyone! Yes, Im about to be one of those random annoying women that decide to randomly pop into a thread and ask about her symptoms! Even though the same question has been asked already 50 times. haha.

So about a week & half ago, I had a POSITIVE blue dye test. However, it showed up at 1min & 40 seconds. Its STILL blue, not an evap. Then I took 2 First Response one the next day and one a few days later.. both negative. If I concieved it wouldnt have been very long ago. I had a very light period the end of January... nothing like my normal period, very light, very short, no cramps, no sore breasts, not even pms mood swings! The past few days my breasts have been throbbing, i have twinges and period like cramps in my lower stomache, pelvic region area, headaches, VERY dizzy and lightheaded, and I feel like crying over the smallest of things! & I can literally smell EVERYTHING. If I wasnt TTC I would definately be running to the bathroom to check if my period was coming. But the first responses HPTs are negative!! & I dont trust blue dyes!

So Im very very confused.

please.. any opinions?? =)

How late are u Victoria?

Am on nights at the minute, and actually managed a fair amount of sleep yesterday day, am hoping for a similar thing today, but we shall see :D

Hello ladies,
how are you all?
sorry i've been awol, my internet was playing up again and i didn't have the energy to fight with it, but it seems to be working today well for the moment anyway.
Hi Victoria, hope you get some answers soon x
Kelly has there been anymore news on Shawnie? hope her and little one are ok x
Well i hope your all having a good weekend, i'll pop back 2moro x

I don't know if any of you remember Su11 from the early days? she had a little boy yesterday well i say little i mean big boy he was 10lb 4oz ouch, mum and baby doing well x

Yikes that is a big baby! SOrry my internet phone and tv were accidentally disconnected, I only just got them up now!

How are you berniep? Seems like it's been slow on BnB for a while now. Haven't heard anything else from shawnie but haven't checked her journal either.

Haven't heard anything from phychnut either. No idea whats going on with her.

My fiance and I will be aiming for a december baby this year this will be our first together as he has a 3 yr old son named Tristen from his ex wife and I had my son Jayden with an ex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->