2010 Baby

Morning ladies,
Yeah it is a bit slow on here at the moment Kelly, i fine thanks for asking, i'm supposed to be getting the kids ready to go to a party but thought i'd nip on here first and then run round like a mad woman when i realise i've run out of time lol, how are you? x
How is everyone else? hope your all doing well, a friend of mine announced on FB last night she's pregnant, she only started trying in December i'm so jealous, why can't it be my turn? x
Welcome Shey, good luck with your December baby and welcome to the group, we are all nice and most of the time i don't moan lol x

Hi Ladies! I am 2 days away from testing. Please pray for me. I want this so bad, just as all of you all do too! Im praying for everyone! Berniep, its coming soon, I guess we just have to be patient.

Happy Valentines Day!

Thanks Berniep for the welcome! I am hoping to conceive a girl!

Hello my lovely ladies I have missed you oh so much!

Berniep it will happen! :thumbup:

Mrskcbrown gl with testing!

Welcome Shey

gotta run will come on later :hugs:

OMG less then a day!!!!! Eeeeeeee I am so not sleeping tonight!

Congrats Kelly on your upcoming scan!

Csunshine thanks for all of your support!

As for me, last month AF started on the 32nd day which is today. No AF yay! So I may test tomorrow since I average 33 day cycles. Wish me lots o luck!:)

Congrats Kelly on your upcoming scan!

Csunshine thanks for all of your support!

As for me, last month AF started on the 32nd day which is today. No AF yay! So I may test tomorrow since I average 33 day cycles. Wish me lots o luck!:)

Your so very welcome that's what we are here for! FXD that you get your BFP!!!

Thanks Csunshine! Still no AF for me today!:happydance:

So I am going to test tonight. I didnt want to test this morning and have a possible bad day if a :bfn:.:nope:

Will keep ypu guys posted!

ohhh, fingers crossed Mrs KC

hope everyone is good

I had an impromptu midwife appt this afternoon and all is good, she also got a HB with no difficulty at all and it is officially a show off :D

how did your scan go Kelly?

Haven't had it yet leaving soon but will post news in journal so check there in about 2.5 hours.

:bfn: for me!:growlmad::growlmad: I guess AF is running late! On to month 12. I feel like giving up because it seems it will never happen. Honestly, I love God but I am really upset with Him right now. So unfair!:nope::cry:

Hello ladies,
sorry i've not been on for a while, my internet has been playing up.
Kelly i'm off to your journal next to see how you got on x
MrskC sorry you got a bfn, did you say you did it with a evening wee? if AF still hasn't come in a day or 2 try again with fmu, good luck x
Csunshine, how are you? hope your well x
Mum2b glad your midwife appt went well, how are you feeling these days? x
Shey, good luck with conceiving a girl, i'd love a girl but at the moment would love a boy too, i'm fed up of waiting for a bfp now x
How is everyone else? hope your all well x
AFM i've started spotting today so looks like i'm out once again x

Stupid witch! SHe shouldn't still be coming. Bernie are you going to have any investigations done like a Sperm analysis or anything?

Thanks Bernie p! Yes I did use evening pee, LOL. Ill test by friday with FMU and see if there is something there. Today would be day 1 of my cycle so maybe I am just testing too early??????

Hello ladies,
Well she arrived in full this afternoon, i'm gutted not sure i can carry on putting myself thru this, its awful. Kelly my doc wants hubby to have sa done but its difficult talking him into it at the moment, he has just over a week to go till he leaves the RAF and is so depressed at the moment, i don't think he can face having the test and it been his sperm that is the prob, i'm going to leave it a month or 2 while he gets used to his new life before asking him to do it. I'll just have to try even harder this month, you never know when we go away in April 2 weeks of relaxation might be just what we need. I'm not in the mood for chatting and nipping to your journals 2nite but 2moro i'll be in a better mood, roll on cycle 15. Hope your all ok x

:hugs:

Berniep so very sad that af showed!:cry: Maybe all the stress of DH leaving RAH has something to do with it all :shrug: Hope you feel better tomorrow!

Mrskcbrown fxd that you tested to early. I didn't get my bfp in August until 17dpo:thumbup:

Hope the rest of you lovely ladies are doing well!

afm just very tired in the afternoons and I have taken the day off work on Friday to get some of my house painted!

Berniep you will kick the witches ass! Likely not knowing what is wrong with your DH is adding stress to you to. Are they any closer at finding out whats wrong with him?

Mrsbrown good luck! Let us know what the test says

big :hugs: Berniep

work have been trying to kill me off so am planning a catch up today (but will be a staggered one)

:wohoo: Kelly, glad all is well hun, will catch up with ur journal later

I think the symptoms are beginning to lift a wee bit for me Csunshine (ish) have not got the constant nausea, but have episodes where I end up dry retching which is a new one

Hoping u tested to early Mrs KC and god luck Shee

AFM
had really settled and got more confident in the last few weeks... until the health visitor got in touch wanting to do a home visit pending my due date in April, has rather knocked me for 6 and am fuming with my old MW, who funnily enough phoned me back as soon as she got in, 18 days after I initially needed her for advice and support, 10 minutes after she was told she had cocked up

Mum glad she knew she cocked up. YOu guys get a health inspection of the home or did I miss understand that comment?

Mrsbrown did you test?

How you feeling today berniep? Hopefully a little better if the witch isn't beating you down to bad. I hope she's not. Hey hows your sister doing these days anyway?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->