• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2010 Baby

Hey everyone, Berniep awesome news about the job, I hope he doesn't work himself to hard.

Mum all that time off in june sounds wonderful! You won't have long to go till mat leave once you get back.

Csunshine hope the concert went well.

afm, my vacation is over in a week then it's back to studying and classes. It's been fun but also sad, DH's granddad passed away today so we will be attending the funeral while here. It was expected so not so tragic but still sad. We were hoping he'd hold out till the baby was born. Sorry I've be awol, lots going on.

big :hugs: Kelly, expected or not it is never nice :(

Glad the break has been generally good though

I know, when I go back I'll only have about 2 working weeks left, and that is with how things stand now, I think I am going to bring everything forward by a week or 2....

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
Kelly so sorry about your DH's grandad x
Mum2b i bet you can't wait for your 3 weeks off and then once you go back you can go back with the knowledge that its not for long, i can't believe how quick the months have gone by since you all announced your pregnancies, well its gone quick for me maybe not you lot lol x
Csunshine and everyone else, hope your all ok x

AFM not a lot going on, i've been up at school again this morning helping out and i've just phoned a local college to look into a teaching assistant course they are doing, i'm just waiting for a phone call back. Mum2b Allan is delivering customer's shopping for iceland, he's enjoying it at the moment but with it been quite a physical job he's coming home absolutely shattered, but he's coping so we'll see how he goes. Well i better go, it'll be time to pick the kids up soon, we are off to my sisters for tea 2nite.

Just a quick question before i go, can any of you remember before you found out you were pregnant did you still have symptoms that the witch was going to arrive like normal? ie bloating, bad temper, eating loads etc the witch is due with me on Tues and i'm already eating loads and screaming at Allan and the kids for the slightest things x

I think I did, well, I must have done cos the first time round was a bit of a surprise....

I hope the job goes well, I am sure it will be better once Allan gets into a routine with it all... and :wohoo: for the course info.

When is your sister due Berniep, it cannot be long now :flower:

I had feeling of the witch coming cramp wise but my boobs we're different, they hurt longer then they normally did and felt a bit heavier or thicker (hard to describe) I never really got mood swings with witch just the boob soreness for a few days and cramps. When will you test? Or will you wait?

Berniep so very glad that Alan found a job and he's seeming to like it! Cant' wait to hear about how you and the school faired!

Kelly again so sorry about DH's granddad!

Mum2b hope your doing well and getting along so very jealous of your Mat leave and vacation!

afm 1 day until I leave on vacation! :happydance::happydance:

how can you be jealous when you head on holiday in 1 day???? :haha: Have got into work tonight and found myself given 2 days next week, so I have 3 1/2 weeks off :happydance:

I think I did, well, I must have done cos the first time round was a bit of a surprise....

I hope the job goes well, I am sure it will be better once Allan gets into a routine with it all... and :wohoo: for the course info.

When is your sister due Berniep, it cannot be long now :flower:

I'll have to wait and see i've no symptoms for either today :shrug: so i'll just have to see what Tues does or doesn't bring.

My sister is due on the 7th of July so still a few weeks to go although she has a appt with her gyni consultant and her consultant that is dealing with her thyroid at 36 weeks to discuss how they are going to deliver and when, so maybe she will be a week or 2 earlier than expected.

How are you? not long now till your time off x

I had feeling of the witch coming cramp wise but my boobs we're different, they hurt longer then they normally did and felt a bit heavier or thicker (hard to describe) I never really got mood swings with witch just the boob soreness for a few days and cramps. When will you test? Or will you wait?

My boobs have been weird this month, normally i get sore boobs but yesterday my nipples were really bad my bra felt like it was trying to chop them off (tmi there lol) but today my boobs are perfectly normal no pains at all :shrug:, i'm trying my best not to get too excited at every little symptom and get my hopes up cause i've done this in the past and been very disappointed. I'm not going to test till i'm definately late so prob next weekend if i can wait that long, the witch has been very good to me the last few months she's come bang on time so tbh i think if she's coming she'll be here by Tues night.

How are you? hope your making the most of your vacation x

Berniep so very glad that Alan found a job and he's seeming to like it! Cant' wait to hear about how you and the school faired!

Kelly again so sorry about DH's granddad!

Mum2b hope your doing well and getting along so very jealous of your Mat leave and vacation!

afm 1 day until I leave on vacation! :happydance::happydance:

Allan is moaning already about the job lol apparently its boring now :dohh: but i've told him try to stick it out till you find something better or get some more qualifications to go onto something better.

Have a lovely vacation, are you going anywhere or just having time off from work? I have 5 more shifts and then i get 6 days off, the kids are off at the same time as me so although they will drive me round the bend it'll be nice to do things together, we just need the nice weather to stay now, its very hot and sunny here today x

Well we are making the most of the sun today (i say we i mean me and the kids Allan is off to work soon) my sister is having a big family bbq later on so me and kids are off to that, the kids can't wait cause she's getting her massive paddling pool out, weight watchers has definately gone out of the window this week cause i've had 2 takeaways and now the bbq too not to mention all the chocolate i've consumed, i'm so naughty, i'll have to make amends next week. Right i better go and jump in the shower, its lunchtime and i'm still not dressed, speak to you all later, have a good day/weekend xxx

these night are crucifying me... I don't know if it the heat or the nights though... I am so grateful I haven't many left rostered...
.... testing day today Berniep :wohoo:

Hey all. Berniep sounds like a plan! Test when you're good and ready but I'll keep my hopes on it being soon! I am still a POAS aholic even though I Haven't done it in ages!

The funeral was very beautiful, only cried a little which is great! I thought I would be a blubbering mess. We got to see ALL of DH's family and that in it's self was great!

Invites for my baby shower back in Alberta have been sent out, so we'll see how that turns out, I don't expect more then 10 or so people which is how I want it, nice and small.

We leave to go home thursday morning and I can't wait to see my kitty cat! I miss him so much even though I wish we were staying in NS.

Mum2b i wish it was testing day but i'm afraid we are a week too early, the witch isn't due to visit till Tues. Tbh i don't think i'll be able to hold off testing till next weekend though, i'm desperate to poas right now but i'm going to behave and wait till Thurs at the very earliest. Hope your all having a fab weekend, the weather here is still lovely although its not so lovely when you've to work in it. Speak to you all later x

I think the heat is why these nights are not nice :(
Bummer Berniep about me being a week early in jigging you all along.... (anyone would thing theat I was a POAS addict too!!)

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
Have you finished nights now Mum2b? not long now till your time off, any news on your sister? x
Kelly, how are you? are you back home now with your little kitty? x
Csunshine, hope your enjoying your vacation x
Hope everyone else is ok x

AFM its D-Day and as yet she hasn't showed her ugly face but it is only half past 10 in the morning so there's still time plus i think i'm starting to get slight period cramps so it looks as though she may show very soon, but i'm trying to be hopeful and wish the evil cow away so keep your fingers crossed for me ladies. I might not get chance to get back on here today i've a busy day today but i will come back 2moro with a update.
Have a good day everyone xxx

Sounding good Berniep :hugs:
I'm going to see my sister on Friday, am sort of looking forward to it, my mum has put her great big size 9 in it but of course it is my fault so she isn't speaking to me. FAMILIES!!!

Well you might as well ignore my last post about keeping your fingers crossed for me cause 20 mins after typing it the witch arrived! I'm obviously gutted but i am trying to look at the positives thst have come form this so here they are:-

1) I can lose some more weight, i've been yo yoing a bit weight wise the past 2 months so i'm going to get back on track and make sure i'm at a healthier weight for been pregnant.

2) If i fell pregnant this cycle the baby would have been be due the beginning of Feb which isn't very long after xmas, so it would be getting all its presents close together
and then have months of nothing.

I can't actually think of any more positives to me not been pregnant this cycle, the positives for me been pregnant obviously outweigh the positives for me not been pregnant but i'm going to try not to dwell on it, its not the end of the world, i'll survive.

ROLL ON CYCLE 18!

Sounding good Berniep :hugs:
I'm going to see my sister on Friday, am sort of looking forward to it, my mum has put her great big size 9 in it but of course it is my fault so she isn't speaking to me. FAMILIES!!!

You posted while i was ranting lol

Who isn't speaking to you? your sister? has she had the baby now? x

Mum, baby was born last Thursday, it threw me rather more than I thought it would... Friday will be rather bittersweet....

Sorry she got u berniep.
Better go as am sat in the car killing time before my antenatal appt for anti d, :( actually managed to get a parking space as I arrived when I had allowed an hour to park and walk down from miles away!!!

what a waste of time, they had booked me in too early, can't do it next week as it ids bank holiday and clinics are full so have to go week after...

Berniep sorry she got you but i like the list of positives!!!! No I am not home yet, we leave here thursday early afternoon. Get in thursday afternoon with that lovely time difference.

Mum, hope you're ok with all that happening. Soon you'll have your own little one to hold and it will get a little easier.

I might not be on much in the coming days I have a midtrm monday and work and a scan on sat and have to fit a prenatal apt in there somewhere to but I will lurk or check back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->