2010 Baby

Thurs and Sat the week before last and Mon & Fri week just gone.

hi i think i joined im not sure lol !!

https://www.pregnology.com/ovuticker/28/4/14/4/02/2009.pngMake an ovulation ticker

Hi Ladies :wave:

not much to report here - just :sex: lots hoping for the elusive :bfp:

good luck to all ladies know were all getting closer to testing.
Hope the team has a massive load of :bfp: soon :) PMA PMA

Berniep - How you doing hun?

:hugs: & :dust: :)

Hopefully you'll be fine Samzi x
I'm ok Su still trying to get used to not ttc just yet it feels strange reading everyone's posts about ttc stuff and not having anything to say myself but hopefully i'll be back ttc soon x
Hope everybody else is ok today? the weather is lovely here today x

getting the last BD in today before i go home incase i Ov late.

had slight pains again yday so who knows whats going on with my body.

Good luck Samzi x
We've just been to mil's for dinner and while we were there my brother in law announced his partner is pregnant and due in November and although i am pleased for them i'll admit i'm gutted i so want a baby and have put it on hold even though my heart is telling me not to so i can lose some weight first and now we are going to have a baby in the family anyway and its not going to be mine, when we started ttc in January i didn't realise my journey would be quite so difficult x

Hi, Im 28 and been TTC since December. My first time trying so it Feels like a whole new world of hints and tips, ups and downs and an incredible emotional rollercoaster. I would really like some TTC 2010 buddies for help and support each other with this. Heres hoping for 2010 bumps! :blush:

Bernie P I know how you feel my sister in law annonced last month she is due in October. Gutted is the word, feel guilty for feeling that and am delighted for her but yes gutted for myself

Hey Berniep - hun youve made a hard decision but its something that is gona happen and will take time to adjust to - but its heading towards the same goal just takes a bit longer.

I know what you mean bout finding out someone else is pregnant around you - in the same boat (been ttc for 6mths now) and few people around me have gotten pregnant and im happy for them even tho there is one in particular who def does not deserve it.
can understand how your feeling - you will get there soon enough and when you do it will be magic - you wait and see. :hugs:
im here if you need someone to talk to and suppose it depends what mood your in - sometimes ur ok and sometimes ur not.

Hello and welcome Jodse80 its nice to have someone else to chat to i hope you get your bfp very soon, i'm now aiming for a summer 2010 baby june would be nice right in the middle of my other 2's b'days but i need to get the weight off first.
Thankyou Su for all you've said it means alot and you know i'm always here for you too x

:witch: arrived after a two month holiday after coming off the pill :happydance: so am now looking forward to being pregnant this year and having a Jan 2010 baby :happydance:

Hello Ladies how are you all today? the weather here is lovely again the sun always cheers me up, good luck Mrs D hopefully this will be your month x

hey all

my temp has gone down loooads today :cry: im pretty sure i O'd last week but WHEN thats the question!

fingers crossed for you Mrs Doddy! and everyone else trying for 2010 now x

I hope its nothing to worry about samzi i'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you x

ive decided i O'd last tue/wed when i had the pains so that makes me 5 or 6dpo!

ive done various ov calcs online and they all say my fertile time was between the 14th-17th. im ignoring what FF is saying cos i havent temped every day so its not really accurate.

if i am, then it should be implantation on thurs so watch this space!!

I would love to be on this team as my dreams for 2009 baby have been deminished.:cry:

Please let me know what I need to do to be part of this team.
Thanks,
Vickie

just post basically, thats all i did :blush: :happydance:

Hi ladies may i join your team? I wont be having a 2009 baby sadly - so heres hoping for a 2010 baby!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->