2010 Baby

I feel the same way Kess does.. I want to know everything! The shirt sounds like a great idea!!

You ladies are so silly. It wasn't that great. LOL I tested a lot this month though. I tested at 12dpo and bfn and then again at 15dpo and bfn so then I made dd go with me to Wal-Mart and get some more tests cause I just had a feeling so she knew what I was going to do. So when I needed another oppinion on if there was two lines then she got really excited and danced around the whole kitchen then said don't touch me with that stick as you peed all over it. I just don't get it. LOL I tested again this am just to make sure I wasn't imagining things. LOL

I called my Dr's office and they have called in some progesterone suppositories and scheduled me for a internal u/s Aug 26th. I will get to see our babies heartbead by the time I am just under 8wks. I am so excited!!! I love my Dr and his nurse she is awesome!

So that's the scoop today I am sure I will have lots more to say soon. LOL

thats fab news Csunshine, I think someone I know on FB has announced their pregnancy today too, lets hope that good things come in 3's!!! (although the fact I actually seem to have had a good day today may be the third good thing)

Well, Berniep has sneaked on here and updated her FB too soo I wonder if the quietness means that she is up to something!!!

Happy B day berniep!

Csunshine so happy for you. I hope I get my BFP this month, I will O on or around aug 3 and if I am preggers I will be able to test when the mil and fil are here! It would be such a nice thing to celebrate in person with them instead of telling over the phone. I just have so many doubts it will happen before our treatments. I'm still hoping and praying for a 2010 baby!

...Isn't it funny, last week I was testing whle mum and dad were here, and obviously we would have been celebrating 3 things on 1 day, but I still don't think that I would have told mum and dad til a bit further into the pregnancy...

Our parents know about the fertility issues and waiting to get into the clinic so we would tell them but no one else. I need some kind of support system otherwise I would go nuts especially given our problems conceiving. Originally no one knew but as the months went by we told DH's parents cause they just announce they were divorcing and we wanted to give the good news so they promised not to tell anyone then once we got the bad news and the clinic referral we told my parents. A few friends living far away know to but no one back home and none of our close friends here know. Isn't that funny? I feel more comfortable letting co workers know or people I don't know well but not anyone I am close to?

Keep your chin up it will happen, it may take some assistance but it will happen! :thumbup:

I wanted to call my Mom and couldn't and that really sucked as I told her everything and now I am kinda lost.

aww well you could always send it up to let her know although I am sure she knew before you did. Is this your second baby?

Well, a sort of productive day, but have got through the morning without bursting into tears so that is a good start. Occupational health report is very vague and doesn'e actually mention the direct problem as to why I'm off, also that got the length of time that I have been qualified wrong too. Apparently am not fit to go back to work and I'm to go back after 4 weeks for a review... first I knew about that one!! Anyway, I should know by the end of next week if I am going to formally resolve issues or informally through mediation, which is a bit scary.

RCN rep is not impressed as is my manager, so I am going with rep to complain about how she left me feeling. So that is my jb for this afternoon to write that all down, I think it would be far easier to print this out and ask for one of my friends to copy down all the texts and frantic calls she gets from me LOL

Well, best stop ranting...

Am sure ur mum knows Csunshine!!

I'm the same as u Kelly, you lot on here know more about what's going on than my closest friends!! It makes the prospect of meeting Berniep very strange, as she knows so much about work and my bodily functions (or not)!!

Hello my lovely ladies Kelly, Bernie, Mum2be, Phscynut, and Kess how are all you doing? Good I hope! Hope your day has gone well!

Kelly I know this may sound completely weird but I honestly think that my Mom personally picked out the special baby for us. I talk to her all the time somebody would like I'm weird or something. LOL Well I am weird.LOL

Just checking in on you will check back later. :hugs:

Hello ladies,
I came on yesterday after going on facebook said my thank-yous on here typed a massive post and when i clicked on post quick reply the bloody internet went off i was well peeved off it too me ages to type it, so i'll try again lol but firstly CONGRATULATIONS CSUNSHINE! you hadn't posted your news when i was on yesterday so as i was quickly scanning thru the posts i'd missed i missed it at first i had to re-read it i'm so pleased for and so excited i hope your still going to come and chat to us and keep our hopes up that we'll be joining you soon. It must be hard not been able to chat with your mum but like you said before you thought the reason you weren't pregnant last month was because your mum wanted to pick a baby out for you so just remember that x How is everyone else? i had a great birthday yesterday i typed a long post about the whole weekend etc but then i lost it lol so i can't be bothered typing it again, thank-you for all your messages though, hope you are all ok, and glad to see you are finally getting sorted mum2b we will have to rearrange our meeting now i've no bugs to pass on x

mum2b3 do you mind me asking what made you leave work? Was it overall stress or something in particular that happened? You might have told us before but I can't remember anything...

I will be poas in 2 days! I need you girls to pray for me that I O on cd17! With dh's bad sperm counts and such we really have to time sex but it is hard as I have O'd on 3 different CD in the last 4 months! We really only get one shot a month now with having to conserve sperm for the day of Ov. Really it's our only chance of conceiving naturally I think.

mum2b3 do you mind me asking what made you leave work? Was it overall stress or something in particular that happened? You might have told us before but I can't remember anything...

I don't think that I have said much that wasn't particularly cryptic. I can't say too much as someone I work with is also on here, but basically the attitudes of my direct manager towards me for the last year has taken its toll and am now of with stress, so a bit of both really :shrug:

We must try and rearrange a meeting now Berniep, it is good to hear u're now bug free!! :happydance: As i'm fairly flexible u name date, time and place!! Am waiting to see what the outcome of next week is, to then arrange further meetings and stuff, counsellor is now away for 3 weeks so have nothing really planned (apart from next wednesday!!).

I stumbled across some posts yesterday relating to low progesterone, so have decided that I'm going to start taking vitamins B6 to help things along a bit, I figure that it can't hurt atm. We are also going to book to go away somewhere warm and sunny in November which will be nice, gets me out of hosting the annual fireworks night nicely and something to aim for...

Am just waiting for a cake to come out of the oven and then going to see a friend and her little boy, I saw them a few weeks ago, but aparently he has found his feet since, so t'll be nice to see him with some coordination this time

Hope everyone has a nice day
xx

Well, friends OH has swine flu, so nt allowed anywhere near, DH will be pleased though as means he gets to eat the cake I made to take.

The bank has also has me rather stressed out, but it has been a good test as a few weeks ago I think I would have just burst into tears, however I achieved a pre-crap response. I cannot believe that it has taken them 3 years to change my accounts over... and they seem perfectly happy to carry on charging DH on his account month after month, as soon as I end up over my overdraft they are on the phone. go figure!!

I have also worked out that I will not be back at work until september, which sucks as it is not even August yet, I don't think it woud feel so bad if I had worked that one out on Saturday!

Hello ladies,
How are you all today?
mum2b I could only do friday next week after work about 2pm onwards unless you can do evenings at the white rose? hope your ok and you get sorted out soon x
Kelly i'll keep my fingers crossed that you ov on the right day, good luck x
Csunshine how are you today? x
Kess and Psychnut how are you 2? x i don't think i missed anyone but knowing my memory i will have done so i'll apologise now if i have x
Well i've not done much today it was my day off so not done a lot except have our neighbour for tea and now i'm at my sister's cause she needed to borrow my laptop and thats about it, so i'll go for now, take care everyone x

So it has been a couple days since I wrote anything.. been soo busy.. have my little niece here for a couple days and she is 6 months old and has all my attention! I love her!!
Anyway, the crazy person that I am, already packing for Iowa.. we arent leaving for over a week... I just like to plan ahead, I packed for 2 and a half weeks before my Texas trip in May.. haha... anyway.. anni is on sunday and hubby is working.. boo.. but we planned a whole day saturday to be with eachother! YAY! then he works all week so that we have plenty of money for our trip! I cannot wait to see my inlaws, they are the greatest!
No real news here besides that... Onward and upward with another cycle trying for our little bean!!! One of these days we will get a sticky one! haha.. PMA All around!
Hope all you ladies are doing well... mum2b glad that you are going to be going back to work, but sadly you are going to have to wait.. haha... that totally stinks...
CSunshine hope you and the bean are doing well!!! Still super excited for you hun!!!
Berniep, hope your well also. How has your day been?
Kess How have you been as well? Hopefully all is good!!!
Talk to everyone soon!

haha.. just totally realized i was thinking about Kelly and forgot to write to her.. and Berniep and I posted at the same time, so I am glad you are well hun!
Kelly, I hope this is your month!!! Keep us posted on your updates! I havent had DH's sperm count done or any tests on myself actually, but I think we might with in the next few months if we dont have a BFP... One time is all you need! Just keep positive it will happen!

Berniep, not sure about friday yet as think may have to go and see rep. Will keep u posted, DH is on earlies, so evenings not good next week... and there I was thinking I had no social life! lol

Pyschnut, I am getting a bit stir crazy being off though, there is only so many times u can invite ur self to others for afternoon tea!! And am seriously bored of banana cake now, oo reminded me, have got a new recipe for u Berniep, shall I post here or pm it??

mum2b.. I totally get the being at home thing. I am always home.. nothing to do at all!!! I am a fairly lonely person.. haha... I cant wait for classes to start.. still at home alone but at least something to do all day besides B&B.. haha...

Thanks for not forgetting me pshynut or however you spell it, I m to lazy to scroll up and look. :rofl: I am so tired! I am gearing up for classes to just went to the U of C campus today and got so lost! It's huge!!! Took me 40 minutes and 6 strangers to figure out where to get a student ID done! At least I have it now! Will be going back to campus aug 12 to get my other things done as I have to wait till after aug 4 according to them.

Mum2be, sounds like you and I were in the same boat. The job I just left had the same problems, a manager that didn't know her place and verbally and mentally abused her coworkers, made the feel like shit etc. She is the reason why I applied to go back to school as soon as I did! So I guess I owe it to here inhuman haggish nature for getting me off my bum!

Glad to hear everyone else is doing well... I am frankly to tired to type and the tenants are moving out tonight so I have to go do the walk through shortly.. sigh that should be interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->