2010 Baby

OK so 12 DPO and I caved and tested and NEGATIVE! ARGH!!! Thats why I don't have tests in my house!!! My temp dropped today so :shrug: I wont test again until next week if af stays away.

Welcome Lara hope you get your 2010 baby along with the rest of us!

Kelly don't work to hard save your energy for bd marathon! LOL

Berniep, Kess, Mum2be how are you today?

Welcome Laura!!! Hope you get your BFP soon!
Well, yesterday was amazing! Loved the day with the hubs... Last night not so much, but still okay!
Today is boring no one but me home, doing dishes, laundry that kind of stuff.. blah...
Csunshine, I know how you feel hun I am the same way, as soon as they are in the house I feel like I just have to use them. Never thought I would be that way til I started really ttc. Now I just dont buy them til I need them. haha.. So sorry about your BFN... I am testing at the beginning of the week as long as no AF... Hoping it will stay away!
Nothing else really to report here, no new symptoms except very sensitive and painful bbs....
Hope all of you are well and having a great week!!

Yeah I am well, enjoying my time off, just got up and it's noon! Got nothing to do but focus on cleaning and organizing, it's gonna be another 8 days before I start peeing in a cup so blah

Hello ladies,
How are you all today?
Csunshine sorry you got a bfn, hope she stays away, how are you today? x
Kelly i love getting up at noon, doesn't happen very often though, thanks for the hangover advice, how are you today? did you kill all the wasps? be careful x
Psychnut glad you had a good day yesterday, i know its hard when hubby works away hope your ok x
Welcome Lara and congratulations on your recent wedding, good luck with making a honeymoon baby x
How are you Mum2b and Kess? hope your both ok x
Well my day off is over, why do days off go so quick? all i've done is shopping for the bbq and bought a necklace and some bracelets to go with the tops i bought for this weekend oh well only 1 more day at work then i've 4 off yippee x

Sounds lovely Berniep what's on your menu at the bbq?

Phycnut thanks for the kind words and yes if I have a stick I will pee on it, don't take me to a forest :haha::haha::haha: I won't buy anymore until I'm late and only then.

Nothing special i'm afraid there's about 25 people coming so couldn't afford anything too fancy so its sausages, burgers, chicken, salad, potato salad and i've bought 3 desserts, i've just to go get the final bits 2moro and some alcohol aithough i've asked people to bring some too i can't afford alcohol for everyone all day lol x

I love grilling out! I think my favorite is burgers! I am truly not a fancy food gal. Don't get me wrong I do love me some lobster and butter:thumbup:

We grill out all year long here cause we have the grill in the garage. LOL

Sound like your going to have a lovely time. Don't over due yourself as there will others who bring things to eat and drink! They surely don't expect it all to be provided. I sure wish I could come! Would love to wish you happy birthday is person!

How cool would that be, it would be some birthday present x

I am itching to go somewhere... I really want to go see my old university friend, she lives in kingston Ontario though and tickets are to expensive, even the train is.

Ladies I had a temp rise today and sore @@'s and my cp is high moist and closed and cm is creamy so :shrug: I think I will go buy a test today and wait til Saturday am for FMU. I am still a little confused as to why my temp didn't continue down.

Kelly you should go visit your friends as you don't see them enough and it would help pass the next week. LOL before you jump on dh. :haha:

How is everybody else today? Good I hope!

Wow, so mouch to catch up on!! Mum is trying to peer over my shoulder so wil make this quick.

Wed was cool, a lovely day, the restaurant had done something to our table booking so we got well looked after all night!! Also tested and was a :BFN:

Thursday we went to the lakes for the day to see my grandparents graves, and the :witch: decided to join us :(

sort of explains my tearful outbursts this week.

Occupational health were as useful as a chocolate teapot this morning.

Welcome newbies,

Hope all is well everywhere else

Happy Birthday Berniep, hope u have a fab dayso the hangover will be worth it!! Did u manage to make up with ur sister? Hope u are feeling better now. Will catch up more tomorrow when parents have gone, so sorry to anyone I should have commented on!!!

So sorry Mum2be that nasty witch just doesn't know her place and that's to be awol for the next 9 months! :hugs:

Hi ladies, Witch got me!!!! It's okay though, I kind of knew that it was coming...Still having wierd symptoms must just be me thinking too much into it. I am glad to hear you all are doing well!!
Got to see my little niecey's ultrasound pic yesterday! Wahoo!! Totally got me through the day!

Keeping hopes up for next month only 3 weeks til vacation!!! YAY!!! and only like a week til our 1st Anni!!! Sooo excited!!

yeah sorry about the witch! I love vacation but I am on a permanent one for now, it gets boring. Going to head outside and do some weeding my very first flower opened up! I have a beautiful lilly!!!!! I can't wait for the others, been taking lots of pics of my garden. I think I will mainly grow lillies they are so pretty.

CD7 for me, so boring another week before poas. DH and I have to time :sex: very well this month... so if I O on cd17 then we'll :sex: on cd15 in the am then nothing till cd17 where we'll :sex: in the afternoon. Cause of his low sperm counts I don't want to risk it every day. Basically we'll :sex: the day after my first positive opk, it's going to be so hard not to jump him on the first day of a positive!

I only wish I was on vacation! I got to go to TX this month but I wouldn't call it a vacation. I just got my vacation balance and I have two weeks to use until next July. I am going to test tonight and that will help determine how I use my vacation. LOL My niece graduates from high school in May and if I am due in April or May then I wont come back until the 1st of June or July depending on the date. LOL

I need a nice vacation and so I will get it!!!:growlmad:

Hi ladies,
How are you all?
Mum2b glad you had a good day on Wednesday but sorry the witch decided to join you on your trip how rude of her to turn up un-invited, i've made up with sister thanks we are 2 alike and both stubborn but for the time been we are friends, hope your ok x
Csunshine wow your symptoms are great i'm keeping my fingers crossed for you good luck x
Kelly hope you get to go see your friend it would be a nice break for you, hope your having a good day x
Psychnut sorry witch got you too, she really needs to learn to stay away from us ttc ladies, hope your ok x
How are you Kess? hope your ok x
Well i probably won't get on 2moro hopefully i'll be drunk lol but i'm not doing much on sunday now i was going out with my mum, sister and friend but my friend now has swine flu so we are putting it off for a couple of weeks cause it won't be the same without my friend there, i'm quite sad really after spending all day deciding what to wear i'm not going anyway, i might make my mum and sister take me somewhere for a coffee and bun though just to make up for it. Well i'll go for now, if i don't get on 2moro i'll speak to you all on Sunday x

Happy B day Bernie! You should go out anyway, just a small thing with your mom and sis don't let the fun of the actual day pass you by. I hope your friend will be ok. The first death in Nova Scotia from swine flu was today. The lady was already sick but still it sucks. Going in to nursing I will have to get the vaccine shots and flu shots regularly. Man I Hate needles! Oh and ladies I got a B in my course! Wanted a B+ but what can you do, not bad for a self taught course if I do say so myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->