2010 Baby

If only I could leave, but there are several resons I have that I want to stay
1. There is a jobs freeze,
2. No one would look at me atm, which makes 1 harder!
3. I like the client group

Ideally, i think, would be if they were able to start a similar program where I used to work, so I need to hang fire until I get back to work and then email the consultant.

Either that or go into community, but that would mean putting ttc on hold until i was able to get mat pay, then have issues on child care, which effectively means that one evil cow has won again...

It would be soo much easier if i really knew what i wanted to do, which has got harder with a dinted confidence

Berniep hope you had a lovely day off can't wait til tomorrow as I am so tired all the time. I could sleep all day and night at this point!

Kelly so glad that you get rid of you horrible tenants :thumbup:

psychnut hope this week goes by quickly so you can go on vacation with the hubby! I wish I was going on vacation. LOL

Mum2be sounds like your back on track with work and all. Do you think you'll keep up with your counselor? I love keeping my schedule open if I ever just need to rant. LOL

Kess are you back from the lake yet? Hope you've been well.

Me nothing new to report, I forgot my progesterone suppository this am and tbh not very upset about it. They make me feel gross! I am going to have to speak to the nurse about them. I don't know if this is all normal or not. I will continue to take them like am supposed to until I talk to her. LOL Then maybe we can go to just using them once a day at night.

Am certainly trying too. Have felt a bit low today, but I think that is just loneliness, DH has been at work since 7 this morning and isn't due home until after 9 tonight.

Next week is the crucial one regarding work, my RCN rep is confronting my manager on wednesday, so I have a meeting with her on Thursday to go though her response to finding out why I'm off, and what I do from there.

Berniep, have got a drs appt on friday at 2.30 to extend my sick note, but should be free from about 3, I don't usually have to wait long so can do 3.30 at the white rose or morley to be on the safe side?

My counsellor is away for 3 weeks, and have sort of ended up a bit lost, so I probably will carry on with the counselling for as long as I can, have got them through work, so not sure how long I can have them for, but I guess as long as I can justify having them...

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
Psychnut have a good day 2moro, i pack well in advance for holidays too i like to be organised plus its exciting packing to go away, we go to Butlins (a holiday park at the seaside for everyone but Mum2b lol) 3 weeks today and even though its only 2-3 hours away from where we live i can't wait to go away and spend some quality time with hubby and the kids x
Mum2b is your doctors in Morley? if so we could do there if thats easier we could always go to morrisons cafe unless you can think of anywhere else? or we could leave it till the week after if thats better for you? hope your feeling better now your hubby is home from work what does he do? take care x
Csunshine hope your ok and your little bean isn't making you too tired, when do you go see the midwife? take care x
Kelly how are you? hope your not still tired, did your ex-tenant leave with no probs? when does the new one move in? hope your not working too hard, i bet it was exciting going to your uni today even if you did get lost lol i bet you can't wait to start now, take care x
How are you Kess? hope your well x
Not much to say for me today, been at work then went to get last few birthday presents for hubby on Monday he's talked me into giving him one early, i bought him a X-box 360 with it been his 30th and he talked me into letting him have it 2nite so i've ended up sitting upstairs all night watching tv cause him and the kids have been hogging the downstairs tv with the X-box, i've warned then all they can play on it while i'm at work or when i go shopping etc but if my favorite programmes are on as from 2moro the tv is mine lol. I've worked out today the witch is due a few days before we go away and as she is sometimes a few days late and i am always really heavy for about 4-5 days i don't want to risk her coming on holiday with us i want to go swimmimg with the kids so i'm not ttc this month i'm going to the doctors for those tablets that can put her visit on hold, its been a hard decision but i want the kids to have a good holiday and its only one month of not ttc i had a month off a few months ago and now i'm having another you never know those tablets might have a similar effect to coming of the bcp i might fall pregnant the following month coming off the bcp certainly had that effect with my 2 sons, so thats it no ttc till September for me which is a shame with it been hubby's birthday on Monday i've bought some new underwear for the occasion (tmi sorry) we'll just have to use a condom (again tmi sorry lol), well i've told you all enough of my plans for monday night lol if i don't come on here you know why, take care everyone and i'll be back on 2moro x

I forgot to say mum2b put your banana cake recipe on here if you want then we can all try it x

Being off work when you don't want to be sucks... I am off work and I want to be but it gets lonely and boring after 2 weeks! We are still working hard on the house, the inlaws are here in a week and a half!!!!!! yippee!!!!! SO we want as much done as possible, today we changed all the fire alarms and fixed a vent and will be ripping some tile out of the wall in the apartment basement and puttying it and painting the bathroom down there to. We also changed 2 of 3 dead bolts for the house and will do the last one in the week to come. It's tiring but most of the stuff upstairs in our part of the house is done. SMall stuff left only. The new guy should be moving in today sometime but haven't heard from him yet, he's at work now.

Csunshine at least you aren't sick! I would take tiredness over ms!!! I hate being nauseous!

Dh and I start our BD schedule tonight, it's cd14 for me and I am hoping to Ov on cd17 so sex tonight then nothing till cd17 :( I hope it help! I really want my bfp. I can just see everyone on 2010 getting their bfps and me being left all alone by myself. :(

SO I caved and bought a year membership to FF... I figure I will be using it for a while so it will be worth it. ALso got my BD in today so now nothing for DH and I until cd17 unless I get a pos opk tomorrow... it's going to be hard not bd'ing on the day of a pos opk but I will do it!!!! Will power woman! I want to do whatever I can to get me as close as possible to my BFP.

Good luck Kelly

Drs is in Beeston, but will have to get car out otherwise will be a sweaty betty by the time have walked there, back and to meet u, so whatever is easiest. Will post banana cake recipe tomorrow or monday when DH is back at work. Am watching saturday kitchen atm, so will be full of inspiration!!! lol

DH is a recovery nurse, but does loads of overtime anywhere in theatres

Well, we are of out tonight, one of DH's colleagues is leaving so we are going there for an hour and then to see harry potter (yippee) with a friend. We may go out for tea too.

hi i am a mum of 4 girls and expecting baby no. 5 for feb. 2010 hopefully it will be a boy but who knows....... but more important i hope it is a very healthy little baby so i would like to join you to
angel

come on team 2010 babies! i for one will DEFINATLY have a 2010 baby.think positive!

hi i am a mum of 4 girls and expecting baby no. 5 for feb. 2010 hopefully it will be a boy but who knows....... but more important i hope it is a very healthy little baby so i would like to join you to
angel

U may want to try first tri Angel, we are all TTC so not quite there yet (well, Csunshine has headed that way)
Good luck for the rest of ur pregnancy x

Hi ya Babydust, hope u are well
Am not sure who will be around when but we are a friendly bunch!

I am here now! Just got up... waiting to poas later for my opk. Got lots of house stuff to do today, we're working on the apt kitchen, lots of puttying and sanding to do and we need it done fast as the new tenant is in and I hate interfering with his time and space.

Nothing much new here at the moment though. DH works till 4am tonight so I am mostly by myself.

Hi Tracie87, we too have a chromasone problem and tried for 2 years, we were about to be seen for tests but fell preg, sadly lost at 13 weeks. We were devestated as we though it would take another 2 years, but 3 weeks later i concieved my daughter who is now 3. We had to have tests with her to see if she had the chromasone trisomy but she is clear. We have just started the rocky path to ttc for number 2. We are hoping its not another 2 years but it was worth the wait. xxx

I hope you don't have to wait 2 years either! I am well on my way to waiting 2 years for our first baby and it sucks.

Welcome bubs, and good luck in TTC!
Although, just wondering if u meant to post here or got confused as we don't have tracey 87 here????? but u are very welcome!! ;)

Hey girls :)

I'm still on and off the computer all the time. Nasty weather we have this summer, but it's still my vacation and I might as well act as I'm enjpying it :D. So we went hiking this weekend with younger son, got really waterlogged, slept in a forest hut and enjoyed it throughly. Yay!
And I kept my af "supply" with me all the time and it's not here yet. Usually it's 28 days, today is CD29... I feel kinda nervous as I feel like I can't be pg this month- we only had sex on cd 8 and cd19, I ov-d around day 15 or 16 - so I can' be, right? But I still hope I am... uhh. driving me nuts. I'm planning to go to the city tomorrow and see this long-spoken Ice Age 3 (Is it good?) and then IF af isn't there, I MAY consider buying a test :D
Please, please, may it be...

ooo, I don't think i would have as good will power as u Kess, Fx'ed u caught the egg!!

Glad u had a good weekend! x

well, thought would write this down, this is a new recipe but much yummier than the previous one I was using!! Enjoy it x

225g/8oz self raising flour
1/4 tsp bicarb of soda
pinch salt
75g/3oz butter- I used baking margerine and that was fine, but I guess butter would make it even richer and tastier
175g/6oz caster sugar
2 medium eggs, beaten
450g/1lb bananas (weight inc skin) mashed
100g/4oz chopped walnuts (I got walnut halved and just broke them up so they were still quite chunky)

Heat the oven: 180 c/350 f/GM 4 (my oven is fan assisted, I would say if urs is heat to 140 c)
grease & line base of 1lb/2 lb loaf tin
Mix together flour, bicarb and salt
Cream butter & sugar til pale and fluffy
Add eggs a bit at a time alternating with a bit of flour
Stir in rest of flour, banana's and walnuts
Pour into tin
Bake for 1 1/4 hrs (test after 1 hr if fan assisted)
Cool
EAT with proper butter YUM!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"