2010 Baby

christ... look what happens when I leave for a matter of a few hours!!

It's about 5pm so we are about 8hrs different.

What part of the states are you coming?

It's about 5pm so we are about 8hrs different.

What part of the states are you coming?

going to international drive florida, hope i said that right lol, hubby loves america he has been going for years i havent been yet and he is dying to get me there, im really looking forward to it !! my mum is renewing her wedding vows on her 25th wedding anniversary in las vegas next year too and im going to that so hopefully will be there twice next year, hubby wants to move to USA he has relatives in ohio but havent got any firm plans yet, id love to see new york more than anything

lou x

OK I need to post multiple times cause there's just way to much to read in one go,

I got my positive opk today but it took almost the full 10 mins to show so I will get one tomorrow, here's to BD'ing tomorrow with the saved up spermies.

How do I add the link to my journal on my siggy?

I didn't save our cake topper either, MIL brought it over to us from the otherside of the country when she came to visit in nov so we ate it then. We do have a bottle of our wedding wine though saved for our anniversary sept 1.

Yay for job hunting you two! I have a job interview thursday just got the call today.

I love having a clean house and am a neat freak. Hate it when DH drops his socks places like he always does and doesn't load his dishes in the dishwasher. Today I touched up the basement bathroom with paint and replaced the fan cover so it's done now. I then took some cupborads off the wall and taped the kitchen for painting which hopefully I can do tomorrow if DH says the putty job is good enough. The tenant will be happy to be rid of us! lol. Also called the window people to make an apt to have them come over to give us an estimate on installing a whole new window in the tenants bedroom so the apt will be up to code. What else? I have been busy, painted the doors in the laundry room and am going down to fill a 4x4 hole in the laundry room ceiling. Then touching up the red room tonight which should finish that off! Whew I have been busy! It's all this not working malarkey I feel I need to keep busy.

What is the conversion for pounds and stones for weight? I always wanted to know that.. might have to google it.

I would love to see New york to

Mum2be was referring to all the posts that popped up in the couple of hours and I agree with her! Took me forever to get through them, hence the 2 posts by me! :rofl:

Although I think I covered everything major in the big post above.

Depending on what part of NY!! hahaha.. that is where I live and the northern part is all SNOW!! not so nice.. the lower part of the state with NYC is really fun! And about the cake, it was still as good as our wedding day! I dont know how we got it to keep so well but we did, pretty much used a whole roll of plastic wrap on it! haha.. and yeah it is a tradition to keep it although many dont anymore... I just thought maybe it would bring us some good luck and it did, we are the first of anyone I know that is a near me that got married in 2008 to make it to a year... Hopefully by eating it on our anni it will bring out BFP this month! haha.. wouldnt that be something!
Anyway, off to bed!
One last thing, Lou your going to love Florida!!! It is absolutely beautiful!

Oh Kelly I'm tired now even reading all your duties lol
You ARE a busy bee :) Your house must be beautiful.
We had a plastic cake topper at our wedding and we keep it and just make a homemade cake with it for our anniversaries. I love our topper, it just really reflects reality - this one :D
https://www.foreverwedstore.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/FW115-102lmi.jpg

hiya girls,

wow looks like you have all been busy, im having such a lazy day today but its my last week at home before going to work so i have put on my comfy clothes and am watching desperate house wives although i have cleaned down stairs so not completly unproductive,

kessutripp - i love that cake topper i have seen that one i nearly brought it that and the one where she is dragging him behind her ha ha ha as we keep talking cake and its driving me mad im going to put my cake on here, if i know how, i might not be able to eat it but i can sure has hell look at it, i could almost lick the computer screen ! dam diets !

kelly9 there are 14 pounds in a stone i can do that on its kg to pounds i cant do ! so 140 lbs would be 10 stone, talking stone im going to to weigh myself in a bit see if ive lost anymore !, oh and happy BDing !!! i get to test in 12 days fingerts crossed for :bfp: for all !!

psychnut09 - i cant wait to go to florida im hoping i can get a nice tan in october though as in england october is wet and cold and dark all the time,

Attachments

• n553972358_2579954_7391091.jpg
    n553972358_2579954_7391091.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 7
well, since everyone else is adding piccies of thier cakes I suppose I will too.. I designed mine with my aunt who made it.. she is an amazing cake lady... I love her! haha
How is everyone today? Good I hope!
Lou, I know about the lazy day thing... haha, I tend to have one of them here and there, not so much lately though, with the gym and getting ready for Iowa and taking care of all of our other stuff while hubby is working so much overtime... You are so going to love FL. The sun is amazing there, you will be tan in no time!!! haha.. It is snowing here already by the time that October rolls around. Totally stinks, anyone who lives in Upstate NY will tell you that we have three seasons, Snow Snow Snow and Road Construction! hahaha.. love that one...
Hope everyone is doing well!!!!!
Okay I think I got the pic on here, not sure...

Attachments

• wedding cake.jpg
    wedding cake.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 5
Good morning ladies!

I love your cake toppers!!! I didn't have a cake topper. I spent $500 on my cake and yes it was beautiful but I will never spend that much on a nother cake! It was 4 teir I will get a pic of it on here. Those of you on FB can see it in my photos. LOL

Lou you will love Florida, it should be nice in October not to hot and not too cold.

Kelly you need to slow down your really making me feel my age! I have a whole house that needs dusting! LOL I cleaned the bathroom and did the floors upstairs on Sunday and washed the blinds but that was hard work so might just have to pay somebody to come in and clean. LOL That would just piss DH off! I hate cleaning! I do it but I hate it!

Kess love the idea of making a cake might just do that!

Psychnut were you live almost gets as cold as were I live. LOL we have a lot of snow normally as well. I can drive in anything now! Bet you getting excited for your vacation!

yay i love looking at wedding stuff ! id do it all again tomorrow id i could,

opinions please ladies - my SIL just showed me a website where you upload your pics and it predicts what your kids will look like, well i looked and thought it was really sad !!!! but ................. ive caved and uploaded my pics and they have simulated a lovely little girl !!! am i really sad its just so cute !

lou x

Lou, I would totally do that, just out of curiousity! I am so bad when it comes to things like those..haha..
Oh, I have FB!!! my page is Facebook.com/chickybabe822005... anyone can add me if they want.. my myspace is the same except myspace.com/chickybabe822005.... I have HUNDREDS of wedding pics on there, and like 980 pics that arent even on there.. hahaha... Plus a bit of my life! Just incase anyone wanted to see it.. hehe...
And I am almost all packed up for our vacation! YAY!! It is getting so close MIL keeps texting me in the morning counting the days, gosh I love her! I cannot wait to get there, havent seen them since the wedding!!! It is going to be so nice to have hubby back home, he has not been back since moving to NY in 2005!!!

psychnut i added you on FB! I jhave to see those hundreds of wedding pics. just let's not mention ttc as I am keeping a low profile about that subject lol!
more berry-picking for me today. I really SHOULD do some cleaning as well, but I'm just like Sunshine - hate it and awoid it whenever possible. It's not yet bad enough right now. :D
I thought I might try temperature charting this month. Done two days already, but not sure if I can keep it up. I already forgot today!

Kess... thanks for the add...Yeah, I tried to keep it on the quiet side, no such luck... but it is okay... I love people knowing, not going to tell anyone when we are til we hit the 12 week mark... except very close family....
And yeah, I am not sure how many pics made it on FB but I know on Myspace there is a ton.. I think there are less on FB because they had a bunch of crappy rules about how many you can add...

hiya that site it called make my babies i think ill upload the pic, just come back from shopping feel really crappy, my hormones are every where i feel like i want to cry even tho im not sad or have anything going on !!! and im very sexually charged keep repeating peter andres new song on you tube im finding it very sexy ha ha ha ! ! !

im on facbook cant remember my name on there ill have a look then ill add you all, but like you im keeping ttc quiet i dont want the pressure of ppl keep asking if im preggers yet

lou x

p.s think ive added that baby thinggy to this post, our pics are on the bottom along with the website name, its weird the computer generated baby has my eyes !

Attachments

• babywb20090805100442b7nvo5vv62kgd4hneoigd56d33.jpg
    babywb20090805100442b7nvo5vv62kgd4hneoigd56d33.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 7
How cute!! That is so amazing! haha.. love it.. I am going to be playing on there all the time!hehe...

Yes ladies please make sure when talking to anybody we meet on bnb and then become friends with that ttc is a very private matter and also when you find me please don't mention my new status as I am not telling the world yet. LOL just my special friends here on BNB.:hugs:

I can't wait to go home tonight and add you all!!!!!

Yes definitly agree Csunshine. It is only your place to tell someone when you are ready! And your news is huge!!!! You should announce when you are ready to!! I know I would never want someone else to tell my secret.. hehe... I think talking on here is one thing, there are many people that you might not want to know on the other networking sites.. I know that I have alot of friends on there that are not supportive of my decision to have a baby so young and would not want to listen to thier "b*tching" about it again.. haha.. I got enough of that just having them find out I was ttc in the first place... Anyway.. now that I ran on and on with what you are were saying... I should be going to get things done before hubby gets home at 7ish... Still a bunch to do before Monday!
Be back on later ladies, hope all of you are having a wonderful day!!

Crap I just typed a thing the hit the wrong button. How do you upload pics? You guys can add me through csunshines FB page but no mention of babies whatsoever ok! Private message me if you want to.

I had 2 wedding cakes at my wedding, going to try to figure out how to upload a piccy. Where do you get the url from to upload it?

So I am 8.9 stone then according to your scale! I have always wanted to know that! I read a ton of irish authors and could never understand how it worked and how your sizes worked out there!

I will check out the baby site to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->