2010 Baby

does any one know how i put my jornal in my signature ? x

Sigh It won't let me type the command!!!!!!! I will PM it to you!

So much again!!

My wedding cake was a profitirole tower, so no cake topper:cry: but it was bloody gorgeous!!! Pics should be on facebook!!

Not sticking about for long as it has been a long, but very enjoyable day, and also in return for logging my details into a agency site last night I have had 5 phone calls and 1 text asking me for my CV, 2 of these were before 9am!!! Woohoo, so I need to go and construct 1!!

:hugs: to all xx

good luck mum2be!!!!

ANyone going to tell me how to upload a piccy yet?

My traditional french cake was a profiterol tower to!!! They call them croquembouche! It was gorgeous to!

you go advanced on here and then below the typing box it says manage attachement and click there and select photo

hope that helps

lou x

i really really really need to rant !!!! but it aint ttc, wedding or baby realated is there a forum for my in laws F me off !!!

lou x

Aww you can still rant here, we do it all the time, I have been ranting about wasps! We have had like 40 in the house in the last 2 weeks! We've been tracking down nests and killing them left right and centre!

Ok I found the manages images link but when I choose the file then hit upload nothing happens.... hmmmm I think there might be a limit file size and I don't know how to make my picture smaller.

It's not one of the nice photographers pics cause they were to big but you can see the cakes. I wanna eat them! Especially the profiterole again, it was so good. For some reason when I click on the pic it doesn't get better. Sigh, stupid technology

Attachments

• 70839245713_0_SM.jpg
    70839245713_0_SM.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 14
Kelly, just saw your cakes and had this over whelming feeling to show you the one i made for my friends baby shower a few months ago =)~

Attachments

• cake4.jpg
    cake4.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 6
Awwww thats so pretty!!!!!

So I am praying for my temp rise tomorrow!!!!!! I have to be up earlier as I have that job interview so it should be up by 11ish my time on FF. Fingers seriously crossed! We :sex: at 6pm and I sat with an instead cup in for 1.5 hours with my hips tilted up and pillows under my bum.

That cake is fab Shawnie... has anyone ever watchine Ace of Cakes, I watch that and droowl... That is my next goal to be able to make creations like that...

Well, CV almost done, written the important bits out, just need to rejig things a bit, but it is that long since I have had to do one, it gave me a headache last night, but bless DH as I started to do it he bought me a bowl of hot water to rest my weary feet in!!

Fortunately, I had told DH about registering with an agency as 2 minutes later the 1st phone call came... I was driving n he ended up taking the call.

I have a meeting with my rep at lunch time to find out my fate. This my sound odd but I'm sort of hoping that it ends up going formal as I think that'll be the easy potion for me, I feel sick with nerves just thinking about seeing her, so sitting in the same room as the cow terrifies me with the thought of mediation...

I have some stuff to do in town as well and I need to get the email address of my old consultant, am beginning to think that I should have done that first but didn't think I would get 5 calls within 24 hours of registering!! :wacko:

Have a good day everyone xxx

Mum2b good luck with everything today!!!!! I love Ace of Cakes... I think what Duff does is amazing! It is totally crazy what you can do with cake!

All you other ladies, Hope your day is wonderful!!!
I am getting ready to go to the bank then cleaning the house a bit waiting for mom and sister to get out of work, then off to the store to do some last minute picking up of things for the trip! Getting sooo excited for Monday to come! DH's parents are super excited as well, they cannot wait for us to get there, they have called everyday for the past week telling us how much they cannot wait! hehe.. I totally love them...

Good Luck today Mum2be hope today goes well for you and YEAH on the 5 inquiries! See you are needed!

Pyschnut sounds like a wonderful day all except the cleaning bit. LOL I just love family and DH's are so funny!!!

To you three others Berniep, Kelly and Kess hope your having a wonderful day as well.

I am ok just doing the day to day thing and wishing I could nap all the time. LOL

Phsycnut, my in laws are coming to us on wednesday and the attitude is very much the same! Can't wait to see them!!!!

Well I didn't get my temp rise which means we won't have saved up DH's spermies when we BD again today. I must be O'ving today although I had cramping last night around 1am in the left side. My temps plummeted to 35.61!!!! My temps have been super low this cycle but then again the weather has turned chilly. So here's to a temp rise tomorrow please!!!!!!! I will do another opk to just to check and see if it is still positive. I am off to my interview in a matter of minutes.

Good luck mum2be on all your phone calls! God I am hungry. No time to eat!

How did ur interview go Kelly?

Well, she was mortified, offered to resign, got talked out of it and agreed to mediation....
DH came with me and I think feels a little easier too which is good.

Mum2be that's great! Now it's all out in the open and she knows just how bad she was. If she offered to resign. She must not be a mean person at heart just trying to prove something to someone.

:thumbup:

Kelly don't worry about o'n you dtd and the one's that mobile swam up to find the little eggy! Hopefully you catch it this cycle. FXD

I almost forgot I love "Ace of Cakes" I watch the cooking channel all the time. LOL I watch Lifetime and Bridezilla'a all the time too. Love the whole crew at Duff's place!

The interview went great they hired me and offered to pay me a higher rate then the usual part time staffer cause of my experience. And she told me I wouldn't have to work while my in laws are down except coming in for a couple of hours to meet the other staff which is fine by me. I am very excited!!!!!

Waiting for DH to get home so I can pounce on him and make him go get his hair cut!

Hello ladies,
i just popped on quickly before work seen as i abandoned you all for a couple of days, i did try to read all the posts i missed but then i looked at the time and realised there's no way i can read them all and make it to work on time i'm not even dressed and i leave in 15 mins lol, but i did notice a lot of talks about cakes when i get home i've to read from page 90 so i just hope you don't all post hundreds of posts while i'm gone lol.
Hope your all ok? and if you get on before this aft mum2b i'll see you about 3pm and good luck at doctors, i think thats all for now i better get dressed speak to you all later x

Awww I was wondering where you were berniep, we missed you! How are things going? I promise to only post 99 posts and not a hundred :rofl:

I want my temp rise tomorrow morning!!!! I guess I should go to bed to get that... it's gone 2 am here.

Woohoo about job Kelly!!!
Not much to report here... was planning on dtd last night but ended up with indigestion that made me feel really sick last night, am not sure if it was something I ate or just the day catching up with me, fortunately I feel better this morning, I even walked the hound before 10.30 which is something that rarely happens!!
I'm getting quite excited about meeting Bernie this aft, have evn put on a skirt it is so nice today, I figure that has got to help the dr see that I am feeling better!
Started the vit B yesterday and have now got neon wee!! I am glad the girls on the other threads warned me about that 1 as I didn't expect that to happen quite so quickly!!
Csunshine, we shall wait and see, my rep is quite a good judge of character and reactions... but there is a little bit of me that is still telling me to tread very carefully as I think the is definately good at giving the impression she thinks peple want and then stabbing them very quickly in the back... so I am still going to keep my ear firmly to the ground.
Oh well that is me for now, hope everyone has a good day and will report back on the meeting later!!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->