2010 Baby

Have a ton of fun on your trip pshcnut! I will be looking forward to my in laws coming on wednesday!

We got so much house stuff done today but outside, had lots to clean up after that scary storm last week but the yard is looking nice, just got to go to the dump tomorrow to unload a few things and tree branches things they won't take at the recycle depot. Unfortunately DH and I Have to clean the house like its no ones business starting tonight he is working now but I intend to wipe down the cupboards in the kitchen and clean the microwave. Also got to bring the cars in for their biannual oil change tomorrow when chris gets up. SO much to do.... sigh

hav severe period cramps 2dayand am so fed up of it :hissy: why does the :witch: have 2 make an appearance!?!?! am now counting the days till possible ovulation. have started charting but still need a bbt thermometer. hope u all well. finger x'd 4 all xxxxx

Hey maybebaby :hugs: for not feeling good!!

I have just gone back to ur intro as I couldn't remember wot bought u here :wacko: I think (and I am in nowhere near professional, but I found it helped me, but ignore if u wish) u should get hold of a BBT ASAP, u can get them of ebay fairly cheaply, or here boots sell them, get some OPKS and register on fertitlity friend, FF guide u fairly much through and I really found it helped me for a few months understand what my body was trying to do, and oddly fairly reassuring as although a few months back I had blood tests which showed that I wasn't ovulating I could see that my body was at least trying to do the right thing so t is probably a matter of time and I'm just struggling while my BC get out of my system... I think u can start temping fairly accurately from cd2 or 3.... HTH

Well, the sun has gone :(
I'm of to walk the dog after breakfast, need to phone my rep, out for coffee this afternoon with someone who I used to work with, I haven't seen them for ages so it will be really good to catch up and I have a pile of ironing to do and just sort bits out... so I'll probably end up back here at various intervals (short ones) through out the day!!!

Have a good day all!!! xxx

thanks mum2bwaiting i hav registered on fertility friend and wil try 2 get my hands on a bbt thermometer. wil keep u posted on my progress. hav a gd day. i 2 hav tons of ironing and other wonderful house chores 2 do!

I have also just started taking my temperatures - looks like my periods aren't as regular as I used to think and not knowing just drives me crazy.
Not that knowing really helps. If my hubby is away, knowing "that day" actually makes it worse :D

hello all,

kelly9 that made me tired just reading it :rofl: ! hope your ok
kess i hope your feeling better now ,
psychnut enjoy your trip hun,
maybebaby3 mum2bewaiting is right i bbt is best, i have only just started temping but if nothing else it gives you a focus rather than just guessing all the time, i brought mine from boots for £13.50 but have seen loads now and all for £5 !!!! typical lol i thought i was getting a bargin to begin with ! oh and i hope :witch: stops giving you grief soon !!!!
berniep that book was from waterstones and it was £12.99 its quiet a thick book and its easily understandable even comes with some charts in the back to help you note changes, im finding it really usefull.
mum2bewaiting how is the jobs hunt going ? anything interesting about ?

does anyone else get cold feet about ttc ! i want a baby more than anything but last night when i was lay in bed dreaming of getting a :bfp: next week i suddenly got scared about how i would cope ! im sure we would cope but i started thinking about stupid things like how long id have to have off work and how would hubby cope without my wage and what about me now driving yet should i have passed my test first ! is this normal in the 2ww ? or normal anyway ? i really want a baby hubby does to so i know we are both ready but i suddenly got scared !

lou x

Hello my lovely ladies!!! and welcome to the new ones!!!!

I see you have all been busy! Berniep your hair sounds lovely prob not bad at all! I love purple and copper is a lovely color as well. It will fade or if you take pre-natal vits it will grow out quickly. LOL

Kess hope your feeling better! :hugs:

Kelly9 sounds like you O'd how exciting hope you caught the eggie!

pyschnut hope you have a lovely vacation!

Lou BBT is easy and you'll be amazed as you learn so much about your body!

Mum2be hope your doing well

Me just having a MOnday. :dohh: Very tired and @@'s are sore! I am going to have to go home for lunch today as DD has been running a fever since yesterday. Had a lovely weekend here just hung out at home and didn't do much. We did get to sit around the fire pit and eat smores Saturday night YUMMO!! Talk to you all later.

We all get scared from time to time... when I think of being pregnant I think of a ticking time bomb (sorry csunshine) but it's true, I think well there is only one way for it to come out and that scares the crap out of me! I have decided though that I want an epideral all the way after watching "I didn't know I was pregnant" crazy show they put on every week but seeing those chicks with no drugs I am not doing it.

I am tired from cleaning still got a bunch to do and have to take the cars in for oil changes today and then do a dump run then we're washing the cars tomorrow and cleaning them out since we'll be doing road trips... I started the kitchen yesterday got all the cupboards and appliances wiped down... got to clean the microwave ewwww at least the oven is still clean from the last time I did it and it took 3 days!!!!

We all get scared from time to time... when I think of being pregnant I think of a ticking time bomb (sorry csunshine) but it's true, I think well there is only one way for it to come out and that scares the crap out of me! I have decided though that I want an epideral all the way after watching "I didn't know I was pregnant" crazy show they put on every week but seeing those chicks with no drugs I am not doing it.

I am tired from cleaning still got a bunch to do and have to take the cars in for oil changes today and then do a dump run then we're washing the cars tomorrow and cleaning them out since we'll be doing road trips... I started the kitchen yesterday got all the cupboards and appliances wiped down... got to clean the microwave ewwww at least the oven is still clean from the last time I did it and it took 3 days!!!!

:rofl::rofl:

Scared!!!!:dohh: You forget I have a DD that's 10yrs old. LOL I didn't have any drugs except 10mg of nubane and it completely shut down my contractions. Then they gave me pictocin to pick up the contractions OMG I will be having an epidural this time!!! I'm not stupid, I have learned from experience. LOL:thumbup:

That would be a LOUD YES!!!

How about you Berniep would you have an epidural?

Whew done some more cleaning, kitchen is done except the floors now! WHoot! I put DH in charge of the bathroom I am not going there! But I will make sure he gets it every bit as clean as if I were to do it. I am thinking of painting it soon... haha literally it is the last room in the entire house that hasn't been painted. Cleaned the car to and took a load a junk to the transfer site. Sucky thing is I still have a bunch to do, DH and I are washing the outsides of the cars tomorrow and cleaning the carpet and have to wash windows and delint all the curtains cause my cat has nicely left a whole other cat on each of them. :rofl:

am feelin a bit more positiv 2day tho i dnt know how long my cycle is goin 2 b this month. i'm goin in2 town in search of a bbt thermometer 2day and 2 take my new camera back 2 the shop as it's nt working now! can't buy anythin these days, everythin seems 2 have a fault. hope u all hav a gd day! :dust: 2 all xxxxx

I think I'm a lil bit different here - I won't have an epidural for sure. I've had two natural births and yes, it's intense but I wouldn't use the word painful really :D Well, I had easy births so what do I know anyway as my girlfriends say LOL But I've heard epidural makes it last a LOT longer and I'm all into getting it done as quick as possible :D
Actually I think I want a home birth this time... not sure yet (well, I'm not even pregnant yet). But I know only time it really hurt last time was when the doc was checking on me vaginally. THAT did hurt! That brute! But I had a wonderful midwife teaching to breathe me through it - I didn't have to push not one bit - if I can have her come to my house, I would love a homebirth...

I have decided that I want a home birth, I would much rather be in my own space, and I don't really want to go to either of my local hospitals...

Not much here, am catching up with last nights TV after I spent nearly 2 hours on the phone to my best mate... whoops, at least the football was on so he didn't mind!!
I need to do some washing, work out what to do with 2 courgettes I have grown... YAY, bbc food www here i come, and pull out one of the kitchen cupboards.

so a full day ahead of me!!

Have a good day all xxx

when i get pg i wil b havin a hospital birth, they dnt do home births here. didnt hav epidural with either of my kids but had diamorphine coz it hurt like hell! is all worth it in the end tho when u hav a lovely little baby! off 2 have lunch now. take care all xxx

I never said it was painful only very, very uncomfortable! The only place here were I live is the hospital. I am a older Mom and think that an epidural would be best, but this is something that I will discuss with my Dr. I didn't have any drugs the first time, except Nubane that shut my contractions down and then pictocin to make them come back. They were strong then. :dohh: I just want April to be here so it can all be over and I have my baby and Kelly can come down and stay with me and help me! LOL

It also depends on how long you wait before going to the hospital weather or not they will give you drugs. LOL

Awww I would totally come help csunshine!!!!

I am drugging it for my first time all the way, I say this because I Have a small heart murmur so when I am in intense pain my body makes me pass out and I am thinking that passing out in labour wouldn't be such a hot idea if I don't want a c section which I DO NOT WANT!!! I would only consider not having drugs if I were pregnant with twins because the babies are smaller and not as hard to push out or so I have been told.

Also I will never do a home birth, I am to afraid of complications, I am not against water births or other kinds just in a hospital with people there in case something bad were to happen. I couldn't forgive myself otherwise. I am not knocking those who choose it though so please don't be offended I just feel safer in a hospital.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->