2010 Baby

each to their own Kelly!! I guess I have worked in both my local hospitals and there are no water birth facilties in either which I would really prefer...

well, a semi-productive day (ish) and not much else to report, have been really tired today, but I didn't seep very well with really vivid dreams again last night so am putting it down to that. I made a veggie cury tonight and am hoping that i don't end up with indigestion for the 3rd night running...

Awww I hate indigestion! I hope you don't get it again! Yes to each there own, water birth though would be nice and relaxing and cool if you ask me :rofl:

Csunshine where have you been? How's it going, you to Berniep?

In laws here tomorrow so I might not be on as often but will try!!!

am tryin not 2 focus 2 much on gettin pg. my oh says im gettin obsessed! goin out with my friend 4 coffee this morning so a bit of relaxing. she's bringing her dog so the kids will like that! hav a nice day all!!!

I am crampy right now not AF crampy but my lower abdomen has been achy kind of, I want it to go away... I hope it's not AF cramps already but it doesn't feel like them, I am gassy to but it's not indigestion... sigh.

I am buying my nursing uniforms tomorrow!!!! and textbook! I am soooooooooo excited.

woohoo, so exciting Kelly!
When r u due af?
when do u start yr course?
I wonder where Berniep is?? if she hasn't arrived here by tonight i shall txt her!!!

I am due to start on the 20th, the day after they leave. Well got to go get ready!

I am here, just been spending some time with my family.

I had a little scare last night and am going to call the dr today! I had some brown discharge when I went to loo last night. It was about three times and I haven't seen any since but am kind of worried. I think they should know. I don't want to go out and look on the net as it just scares me. :dohh:

I will let you know what they say.

Kelly I will hold you to coming down and helping but what if your all big and fat. :haha::haha:

Hope you ladies are wonderful will check back in a little while.
:hugs:

If i am all big and fat then we'll wait till I pop and figure something out from there lol.

Well, not much from this end, have started to clean the oven but had to give it a 2nd coating of Mr Muscle... DH didn't do it that long ago either... teach me just to do it myself :wacko:

Have ordered some FRER from amazon aswel, as this 2WW has not been fun, I still feel rank, sickly but with no cause, knackered, teary, dunno if it just me atm, pre :witch: hormones (but mega early) or .... who knows

What has the Dr said? It is probably just bean settling in for the long haul :hugs:

No sign of Berniep then? It has sort of gone quiet on here compared to last week :(

Called the dr just waiting to hear back.

Thnx Kelly will will just have to meet at my parents in Wyoming it's much closer for you and not as far for me either. LOL You'd love it there!

I will let you know when I hear from the dr.

I hope you hear from the doc soon and that it's nothing to worry about, Sunshine.
Having good time with you family-in-law already, Kelly?
How's everyone else?
I've been so good lately - cleaned the house, mowed, bottled some juice and jam etc. Bah! Heading for a festival with boys tomorrow, yet have to check the clothes - it's a role playing festival, so we shall all dress up and pretend to be someone else lol. Hopefully I'll like it. :D

Ok just talked to the nurse and she said the dr said these things can happen in early pg and that I probably just irritated my cervix and the progesterone suppositories can make that happen so keep doing them and stay the course and see me in two weeks so unless something happens then I wont know anything til then. He said normally he would have me come in but being so early in the pg we wouldn't be able to see anything anyway. So that's all I know at this time.

Oh almost forgot he said NO SEX!!! Better find a way to make DH happy then. LOL

Berniep is having trouble with her internet and is gonna kick arse tomorrow with her server company!! She is hoping to catch up with us soon and hopes that she doesn't have too many pages to catch up on!!! :)

Thats for update mum2be!

Csunshine one word.... you might not like it but blowjobs hahahahahahahahahahah

I am still peaking in on your chicks in the evening, so far visit is going quite well. Got a pic of my nursing uniform up on facebook for profile pick. Spent 800 on books, 100 on uniform 100 on stethoscope but OMG its PINK!!!!!!! and still need to buy another 310 bucks in books Canadian dollars. EEk!!!!!!

I hate blowjobs!!!!! I would rather boobies or hand. LOL

So thought I was over the rough spot. NO!! I went to the loo and when I wiped I felt a bulge. It appears that I have a prolapsed uterus. I freaked out and called the on call Gyno who was in emergency surgery so it took like forever for her to get back to me. She listened to my concerns and told me that there isn't anything that can be done as my pg progresses it will go up where it belongs and until then I just feel like I have something hang out my vaj-jay! Still I am scared. I will just take this one day at a time!

holy shit Csunshine, I would be scared too :hugs:

Well not much to report here, have been to a friends this afternoon and walked the hound, and that is about my day. I was looking frward to DH coming home early, but he has just phoned to say he is stuck in theatre with someone who needs his arm taking off apparently all of recovery is there so it must be pretty bad...

Well if the ER DR.s aren't worried try not to freak out about it csunshine, I know it's hard but bed rest!!!!! Don't do anything to strenuous.

Ewwww about the arm... I never want to be a surgical nurse.

medicine can be just as gruesome as surgical, if not more so and at least with surgery there is a seen reason (usually something we have done) for it to be soo, in medicine it is often a surprise and not meant to be gruesome....

yeah it's the gruesome factor my tummy wouldn't be able to handle!

I would so love to go home and just lay around but I have to work and atm it's still early in the day. I think I will be ok I am just really a wreck at the moment.
:wacko:

EWWW for off with the arm. I guess it's for the best though. That doesn't really turn my tummy but making mac and cheese these days does. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->