2010 Baby

shes pregnant now and things are going fine after a mc of twins? Is that what I read ?

sorry hit send before I was done, how do I post my chart from ff on here? Do I just cut n paste the link in my signature?

Shawnie, Oh that is for sure a positive, wow you're O'ing early, that means we're testing buddies cause I Am due to test on the 21 and will get my crosshairs tomorrow. You have fibroids? Are they going to remove them? That could be why you MC the first time.

Berniep I Am sure your hair looks lovely! I had bright pink streaks in my hair once and DH loved it.

Lou, BBT is not to hard to learn or get used to once you start, it's exciting to see you body doing different things.

Kelly, I have one on te outside of my uterus not the inside.. I actually found a place online that there's allot of ladies having babies with 3 or more and way bigger then mine so I know it's possible. I don't want to have it removed for a few reasons 1) the heal time I don't want to wait a few more months tro TTC and 2) it costs 10K or more and I don't have insurance to cover that..

What worries me if this short follicular phase and not knowing anything about it. Can you see my chart and tell me what you think of it?

I am keeping my FX tight for yas...

Hi! Starting my first round of Clomid tomorrow, CD5! As of this month, if all goes well, I will be a May 2010 delivery! =)

Testing August 31st, 26 day Cycle so I should O somewhere around CD13 which is Monday the 17th!

exciting jennsphoto! Aug 31 is my birthday so I am sending you good luck.

that's right Shawnie! but I guess I should have probably said it like this, this is her 3rd pregnancy, the 2nd was mc to twins...

Hey Jennsphoto!! Good luck x

Well, it is a lovely sunny sunday here DH is off and we are just trying to work out what to do for the day!!

Hope all is well elsewhere!

xxx

hei girls :)
I'm feeling really down these days, nothing more to post :)
I just feel so lethargic, tired, sleepy... I get heartburn fro walking around the house... hmmm... I'm wondering maybe it's just because I had really heavy period this time - 5 days instead of usual 3 and it was really heavy all days. Or maybe I'm just plain tired and need to sleep for two days in row :D Too early for hybernaton I guess :D
Hopefully everyone else is ok?
take care :)

oh, and I don't know how to find you in FB. My account is facebook.com/kessutripp if you feel like tracking me :)

Hi i'm 31 mum 2 dylan 3 and erin 1. i've been ttc baby no 3 since May without any luck. After getting a :bfn: in the morning yesterday :witch: came at midday so it's back 2 the drawing board again. my cycles hav been between 20 and 42 days so hav no idea when will ovulate!

hope 4 a :bfp: soon and a 2110 baby!

:dust: 2 all u hopefulls also tryin 4 a 2110 baby xxx

hiya maybebaby3, are you chating or taking you tempreture or anything or are you just doing it the good old fasioned way

welcome and happy baby dancing

lou x

Sorry to hear ur not feeling to good Kess :hugs:
Welcome Maybe baby, although I will admit I had to chuckle, I hope u meant 2010 rather than 2110!!
Well we have had a lovely lazy afternoon sitting by a river with a pack up, it is still lovely and sunny and I really cannot be bothered to cook tea now, its funny how being lazy makes u lazy!!
Well, if I o'ed I will have done by now, and already I am syptom spotting, I had a really dull ache in my lower abdomen but only very briefly this morning....?!?!? ARGHHHHHHHH the next 2 weeks are gonna be hellish if I must insist that I will SS!!

lol! mum2bwaiting! typo tho it seems like it wil take that long sometimes!!! I have started charting lou_ap and hoping 2 start temping when i get my hands on a bbt thermometer!

hiya all
mum2bewaiting i know what you mean im in my 2 week wait cant test till the 17th and i cant wait, i know its no good testing now but i really want too, not really had any symptoms of anything this morning i had a slight back ache which i get before af but it aint due till the 17th so its to soon for that maybe i pulled it lol but i know what you mean trying to symptom spot

im not conviced i have done it this month, we have been ttc for a year next week but this is our first month were we have made drastic changes and i have started charting

so fingers crossed for us and for you heres hoping for a :bfp: !!!!!!

lou x

i have only just started temping i have been using the calender on fertility friend but have recently found out that not everyone ovulates the same time every month ! sounds niave but i just assumed everyone worked pretty much the same give or take a day or two didnt realise it can be weeks out !!! i started temping this weekend and im CD 20 so i shouldnt start till CD1 but i thought it couldnt hurt to start now im just getting my head round it

lou x

Shawnie I don't think a short follicular phase is an indication of a problem. I know girl who O on cd8 or 9 and are fine. It's the luteal phase that can cause issues if it is to short.

Welcome to all the new peoples. Maybebaby I am certainly hoping for a baby before 2110 :rofl:

I got my crosshairs today! Yay for 3 dpo, can't test till the 21st though! Although I must say things should go by faster when the inlaws get here so the last week of my 2ww will be a lot faster!

can some one expalin the luteal phase to me i dont get it how do you know your in it and how do you know how long for ???

love from a dumb ttcer ha ha ha

lou x x

Luteal phase is all your dpo so from 1dpo till you get your period. I have typically a 14 day lp. SO in other words from the time you ovulate till the time the witch shows. Follicular phase is from the day the witch starts till the day you ovulate.

Hello ladies,
How are you all? welcome newbies and good luck x
Sorry your not feeling too good Kess, hope you feel better soon, take care x
Lou that book sounds great, was it expensive? hope your doing ok x
Hope everyone else is ok today too there's beginning to be too many of us to list now lol x
Well as for me, i went to bingo today with my mum and sister but didn't win anything we nearly won £15 quid but my sister forget to shout lol thank god it wasn't a fortune she forgot to shout oni could do with a early night 2nite and unforetunately i mean to sleep not BD i'll be glad when this cycle is over so we can TTC again, well thats all for now, take care everyone x

Well ladies, I am about to get off from here and get the rest of our carryons packed up and ready for the morning.. dont know when I will be on again... sometime this week...haha... Cant wait to see the inlaws!!!! SOOO EXCITED!!!! Hope all of you are doing well.. sorry Kess about not feeling well... hope you get better soon!!!

Talk to everyone soon!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->