2010 Baby

Csunshine i'm so so sorry :hugs::hugs: i'll be thinking of you xx

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
good luck when you test mum2b, not sorted my hol clothes out yet i'm so naughty i leave everything till the last minute i wanted to be packed by Wednesday evening so i can relax on Thursday without running round doing everything at the last minute like normal but i doubt that will happen i'm so disorganised. Hope your all ok x

Csunshine your little baby is being looked after by your mum. My thoughts go out to you, if you want me to call just FB me and I will just as soon as possible. We'll miss you!

oh csunshine im so so sorry hun, im really thinking of you and sending you lots of hugs x x

I am still crampy to so I expect the witch on Fri, if they are AF cramps they've been hanging around since about 4or 5 dpo! Arg... never used to get them till about a day before she showed.

Thank you all ladies and yes I am back in full force ttc again! I just have to convince DH that it's ok and we can do it again! LOL He thinks twice is two times to much.

How are all you lovely ladies today? I am in good spirits and just knowing I will get another BFP and this time I will carry the baby full term! :thumbup:
PMA all the WAY!!!!

Please forgive me for not catching up on the thread as I have a few things on my mind so I will run and catch up later.

:hugs:

Glad to see u back Csunshine, am sure everything will be cool with DH, once he sees that ur ok with things :hugs:
well I tested today and it was :bfn: but it was a cheapy test which aren't particularly sensitive, but my FRER's arrived today so will test with that tomorrow.
Not much news from me otherwise, my chest freezer packed up overnight so this morning was spent finding a replacement and decanting some of the stuff to my brothers freezer... in the process of moving the new one in we discovered that we had an unusual size one and the new one doesn't fit through the door to the shed... so it has taken pride of place in our tiny, miniscule kitchen!!
Ho well... it's just going to make my life as a domestic goddess interesting :)

Yay csunshine! You are one incredible woman!

:rofl: mum2be! You own the domestic goddess space interfering freezer... show it what you're made of.

Went on a 3 hour horseback ride with the inlaws and DH today, am quite sore but totally worth it, good thing I don't have to BD anytime soon my inner thighs and bum are so bruised! My horse decided to attack another one near the end of the hike and nearly sent me flying, I was so scared but I soon got him under control which is a shock cause that was my second time riding.

Also I think I am sick... sore throat since 2dpo not bad but at it's worst today... ugh...

:bfn: this morning, so thiink am out... I had figured it would be as chocolate was hitting the spot just a bit too well...
back to the charting next month...

Hello all of you :)

yay for riding! we owned a horse when I was a kid but I never really enjoyed it... she only obeyed my tiny little sister :D

sunshine, you're so strong:hugs:. well, do what you have to do ann we all have our everyhing crossed for you. did your doc say it's ok to start ttc right away?

me, i implicated in a pagan fire ceremony few days ago. we let everything bad come out from our bodies and burned it. and yes, I really DID get rid of my bad back ache :shrug:. and we asked for blessings and new good things from fire spirits and of course you know what i asked for :D

Hey Kess
Well Chocolate cake is in the oven, ready for DSD this evening (her 9th Birthday), think the flavour is more my choice but she loves chocolate cake anyway so I'm sure she won't mind, had to use a square tin though as I cannot get to my round ones :hissy: :hissy: :hissy: f****** freezer :hissy:

Thanks ladies but I am no more strong than any of you! We compliment each other! We give stregnth to each other! I know I wouldn't be able to do this without each of you!

I was a bit of the domestic goddess this weekend. I canned some Dilly Beans. LOL Yeah me LMAO I also made beer batter to make fried zuccini and a beautiful cucumber salad and a pork loin with potatoes and carrots fresh from the garden of friends. LOL I hope my beans turn out good. I can't open them for two months.

Chocolate cake sound DELICIOUS!!! I want some now!

Kelly hope your bottom isn't to bruised. LOL I used to ride horse when I was young and have a box of ribbons and trophy's from it. Good job getting him under control. They can get jiggy real quick.

Kess hope your Pagen fire works and if so please let us know how to do it! Can't hurt right :shrug:

Berniep hope your having a good week and your internet doesn't give you any trouble! Miss chatting with you!

Lou how are you today?

Me I'm ok I go this am and get my blood drawn and they tell me just where my hcg level is so I can hopefully start ttc soon!

Kelly one more day before your in-laws leave. Sounds like you had a lovely visit and then it's time for school to start. LOL

I have a very bruised bottom! It hurts so much!

and I am super sad the in laws will be leaving tomorrow, only 20 more days till school starts I am getting nervous.

I will be testing tomorrow since the in laws are leaving although I fully expect a BFN, I will still be sad a grumpy from it to. I should get my call for an appointment in sept then it will be waiting till oct for the appointment to come so only another couple of witches for me before we start to do IUI and something about all these BFN's and empty cycles.

Hello ladies,
sorry not been on for a couple of days again i never seem to have a spare minute at the moment and when i do i'm too tired to turn the laptop on never mind do anything with it.
Csunshine i'm glad your coping take it one day at a time and i really hope you get another bfp soon good luck x
Kelly hope your not too bruised and i hope the witch stays away good luck x
Mum2b it isn't over till the blasted witch arrives so keep thinking positive thoughts x
Kess i hope your pagen thing worked and you get your bfp very soon x
Lou how are you today? hope your well x
Have i missed anyone? hope not but if i have sorry and i hope your ok too x
Well i've no news to report i've been taking the tablets to stop my periods so the witch doesn't come on holiday with us but to be honest the are giving me horrid pmt i'm so bad tempered and i want to cry at everything but i only have to take them for another 10 days so i'll try to cope and hubby and kids will have to put up with my mood swings lol, right i'm off for now x

Bernip I'm such a chicken when it comes to taking pills that does anything to my cycle.

Kelly, been there before haha my sister has a horse but I've not been on it yet. The last time I was on a horse i held the Raine's too tight and it bent its head down and sure enough, I went over the horses head and landed on my butt with my back towards the horse holding the Raine's in the air lol It was all in slow motion too lol

Mum2be so sorry hun :hugs:

Well here's to tomorrow for me... at least I'll know for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->