2010 Baby

Shawnie you have a lot of hollow circles, you should try and take your temp at the same time every day... I set mine for 830 take the temp then go back to sleep and it works. Glad to see you O'd though and your LP should be fine.

I do set my clock but unfortunately I some times wake up before my alarm is to go off. I changed the clock to the time i started waking up early but if i fell asleep way late at like 5 am, that didn't give me enough hours sleeping to temp. LOL this is why I wasn't sure I should even do the temp thing cuz I'm all crazy with my sleep patterns.... I have been taking my temps each time id wake no matter what time it was and pick the one closest to the same time each day. Does that make since? I originally picked 10 am cuz that would give me enough sleeping time but then I started waking at 8ish or 9 and that threw me off cuz I don't fall back asleep right away. Allot of the temps on those days i took two temps were the same temp anyways so I just put it in.

It makes sense.... I have to change my time to 6am when I start school boo earns!

Well, no sign of AF, have got cramps but have had them for the last week (?), boobies still not sore/heavy (no more than usual anyhow!)/swollen/tender, no spots, PMT not raging - I am stressed with everything that has gone wrong in the house this week and I have mediation today which I think is why I have waves of feeling sick, it only happens when I think of mediation and I get really bad nerve sickness

So not sure if it is to do with that or the vitb50???

well good luck with your mediation I hope you feel better, I am on my way to my first day of work, the mall in open now so I am nervous... I have cramps still but what is up with my temps? It went up way high today....

Hey Wannabe maybe your nerves are making your af delayed. Try and relax I know easier said than done. This advice coming from Me of all people :dohh: Hope your mediation goes well for you today keep us informed.

Kelly like I said before your charts looking good! I know you don't want to get your hopes up so I will be excited for you!

WOOP WOOP! The bleeding has stopped here and now I and DH can get down to some serious sgroggin! I do have to go out of town today and wont be home til late Friday evening but that's good as he can get ready. LMAO

Hope you other lovely ladies are well!

I hope the meditation works hun. I don't even know how to do that lol I just end up in my hottub for a few hours. (its always set at 94 or less so its not really therapeutic heat wise but mentally its nice )

Kelly Im keeping FX for yas, I like that temp rise... I wouldn't exclude anything till AF comes...

Sunshine, you gettum girl heehee I've not even felt like BDing lately. not sure why, I always want to but lately I've not even wanted to.

OMG ladies!!!!!!!! I got my fertility clinic appointment!!!!! Sept 24th! OMG OMG OMG OMG I started to cry on the phone with the lady who was giving me the info and she was like don't get me started to!

Witch should be here tomorrow and I don't care! She can come I will be doing IUI in October!!!! Whoot one more cycle before we start!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!! Can't breath i am so excited!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :headspin: :headspin: :wohoo::wohoo: I bet thats what your doing right now heehee yay!!!!

Today has been so exciting and overwhelming that I have a headache now but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. Might test tomorrow not sure if I do I will let you know.

That's wonderful news Kelly :) Don't forget to breathe :) And you still have one more month to try naturally - I have heard of ppl who get pg just before their appointment. ;)
I'm looking at my chart and looks like I'm not even ovulating? Boooooo!

OMG look what I got this morning, DH was informed over the phone as I really needed to scream:

Attachments

• Aug 21 FMU.jpg
    Aug 21 FMU.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 2
DH is that giddy he has had to take some annual leave to come home... what are the chances of a false positive??

Have read above but will have to reread again when more calm!!!!

Mum2be! Congrats!! I got my postive this morning as well!!!! hahah!!!

We must have had some amazing luck on our vacation!!! haha, Had a wonderful trip! loved every minute of it too! I thought that for sure with the flying and the rollercoasters we went on at the amusement park this wouldnt be our month but low and behold we got two pink lines!!!

Will post more about our trip this evening...

Wow, girls! Two of you! Congrats!
:thumbup::happydance::hugs:

<trying my best not to be jealous...>:blush:

OMG pyschnut, that is great news too!! I have been waiting for u girlies to wake up all day!!!

congrats both of you, mum2be how many dpo were you when you got your first positive? I am 15dpo AF should be here today but my temp was 36.80!!!!! I have a triphasic pattern... not getting hopes up cause I tested at 13 and 15dpo and BFN :(

congrats both of you, mum2be how many dpo were you when you got your first positive? I am 15dpo AF should be here today but my temp was 36.80!!!!! I have a triphasic pattern... not getting hopes up cause I tested at 13 and 15dpo and BFN :(

I actually have no idea... I wasn't charting but I think my LP was between 12-13 days so 13-14 dpo as AF was due yesterday... I am still in shock... parents are on there way up, couldn't wait to tell mum so we have told my parents, my siblings (well mum told one of my brothers as he phoned :growlmad:) and DH's eldest son. We will go next week if everything is ok and tell DH's dad to his face, which'll be nicer... I just hope that I haven't counted my chickens... so I will probably lurk here mainly until after I have seen the dr next week, I did speak to one of the GP's this morning re stopping my medication... adn he mentioned the midwife, and I was like "whoa, that's going a bit quick" lol i think he was ever so slightly amused!!

you have to keep lurking here even during your pregnancy though! It won't be the same without you! When I get my BFP I will still stay here to and on my other group chart stalkers. Although with 2 BFN's I don't think it will happen this month but with our treatments starting soon I should get my 2010 baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->