2010 Baby

Yeah testing day!!!!

Good luck and don't be discouraged if it's not +! I know easier said than done. LOL I will say a little prayer for you tonight! :thumbup: We will have to plan a meet before the snow flies around our parts. LOL

haha the snow can fly pretty earlier here, if we don't get to meet up before we will have to in the spring for sure.

I have the in laws playing rockband :rofl: It's hilarious

Yes the snow does fly early here too sometimes but I know by October for sure in Montana. Yes we will have to plan for spring or summer! :thumbup:

Older people playing Rockband LMAO :haha:

One more sleep till my in laws leave :( and I test... worried it will be BFN cause of cramps and well all the other you have a 3% chance of conceiving malarky... more of the same I'm afraid.

Had a rough evening, we made 2 kinds of lasagna for dinner since DH and his mom have celiac so we specially made gluten free stuff then put away the extras to both in the fridge for today, well both DH and his mom ate the wrong stuff I was worried his mom might have an attack of cramps and super bad tummy stuff but more worried cause gluten is what we think is causing his sperm problems and it take 3 to 4 months to get it out of the system... I am trying so hard to keep him gluten free and it seems like all my attempts are for nothing. It's so frustrating cause when it happens he is like it's ok I'll be fine but I am like NO IT IS NOT OK it means another possible 3 months till your free of it now. ARG He just doesn't get it. I was ready to give up ttc and everything cause I am so sick of all the crap we've been dealt in the last 1.5 years you think something good would come our way that something we set out to do would actually be easy. I'm loosing my mind. Sorry for the super long post.

Good luck Kelly XX
Glad u r keeping postive Csunshine
How r u doing Shawnie?
Not long to go now Berniep, hope the weather improves for u x
Hey Kess, feeling anydifferent yet??

Well, Chocolate cake was scrummy, I couldn't get to the tin I wanted so had to make a flat square 1, but it looked quite cool with the 9 candles on it!!

Realised last night the am not spotty and boob don't feel like there about to explode which is a usual pre af symptom... hhmmm... oh well, best go as DH and DSD are back from walking the hound BRB xxxx

hiya all,

csunshine i have to ask what zuccini is ? everything you made sounds delisious i havent eaten yet today and it is ......2:00pm , just cant face it today even though i am hungry ! i have been cleaning which really needed doing, my testing day was yesterday bfn but no :witch: yet, so im confused ! i tried testing today to still bfn, feel a little fed up about it actually, why dont nature just hurry up and take its course !

my mum has booked me and hubby a holiday to turkey for 6 weeks time, she thinks we could do witha break ! i think that might help !

i hope your all ok

lots of love lou x

choc cake sounds lovely !

hope the boobs not hurting etc bring you a bfp !! fingers crossed

Zuccini are courgette, hhmmm one of my fav veggies, but DH doesn't like them, so I tend to put them in stuff... they are quite versitile!!

Well, just after I posted this morning the bath tap broke, so have been trying to locate a new bit, well, I went to the shop that I got them from 3 years ago and they are trying to get the part I need as they have cocked up on the invoice and not written down what make it is... I think I'll give them til 3 and find out whats happening as I have had to shut the water of to 3/4 of the house... WHAT ELSE CAN GO WRONG THIS WEEK! :hissy:

Hello ladies I got my results late last night from the nurse. They have gone from 411 on Saturday to 25 yesterday so they are defo down. The cramps have calmed down and thank God because he wanted me to come back in so he could have another look up my WhooHaaa. :nope: Not happing since they have calmed down. I am still very tired but wake up in the wee hours of the morn to pee. LOL I guess my uterus still needs to shrink down so it will quit pressing on my bladder. LOL

I hope that Mum2be answered your question about zuccini. I don't really know what they call it across the pond. LOL

Lou I didn't get my bfp until 17dpo so give it a few days and then re-test. Sometimes it takes longer for them to register. :hugs:

Mum2be hope you got your facet fixed! DH and I went to my friends house and fixed hers as her OH didn't know how to. LOL

Kelly I know it's hard! I have a few Gluten free recipes if you want some. My friends little girl can't have Gluten and both our DD are allergic to Milk and eggs so that really limits what can be made. LOL My DD drinks soy Milk and can have regular milk and eggs on occassion. You have to watch everything. Pop with the carmel coloring has gluten in it also. It sucks hope you have a better day!

Oh by the way did you test? FXD for you!

Berniep are you off to Holiday?

Kess what are you up to?

I know there are other ladies sorry to have missed you this go. Hope all is fine!

To the new ladies welcome!
:hugs:

My day has got somewhat better... the valve that has gone has been located and the manufacterer is sending it out to the shop, hopefully they will get it tomorrow, however there are postal strikes in some areas so it may not arrive until friday, the guy at the shop will ring when in. There is NO CHARGE FOR THE PART!!!!! (as it isn't costing me I feel that I can cope for a few days!!):wohoo::wohoo:
Apparently it is dead easy to put back together, however, if we get stuck I know someone, a friend's hubby of a friend, who has said he will come and help us out, have promised him a crate of whatever he drinks as payment!!!
I have had to invite myself round to a friends for a shower tomorrow morning though, feel that I need a decent wash before going for mediation...

What do you mean pop with the caramel colouring? I did test it was BFN I took it pretty hard today, DH was great we came home from dropping the in laws off at the airport and had a nice nap.

Good evening, fair ladies (well, at last it's evening over here :) )
I had to tell some friends I'm ttc. We had a small gathering with theatre a wine ( we do hobby-theatre in our neighbourhood) and I wasn't drinking (it's my 2ww) and I couldn't hide it. So someone asked me if I'm pregnant, just for fun I quess. And I juste heard myself saying "I wish"! I don't know how t came out oh me :D Oh well :D
I'm cd 16 today and altough my ticker thinks differently, I think I've ovulated already. I started temping this month and I've see a temp rise, although it's not very apparent. I'm not sure I know how to read this chart anyway :D And I don't know if I feel pg or not :D I'm really sleeping very bad for few last nights, I pee a lot and I've had some really weird feelings "down there". Not really painful, but like my vagina is trying to stretch. Doesn't make any sense. Definitely symptom spotting :)
Hope everything is fine with you.

What do you mean pop with the caramel colouring? I did test it was BFN I took it pretty hard today, DH was great we came home from dropping the in laws off at the airport and had a nice nap.

The carmel colouring has Gluten in it. Like in Pepsi and Coke and other soda's.

Sorry you got a negative! :hugs: Keep your chin up you will get there!

Kess sounds like you were ready to tell. LOL Cause if you weren't it wouldn't have just came out like that. LOL

Howdy ladies. I Just ate breakfast at 3 PM lol I was a dumb butt and drank a little lastnight with the DP. We were up till 6 am! I'm getting too old for this stuff haha I am a lush, doesn't take me much to get drunk. Ive got a small hang over haha

I took my temp this morning and it had another rise, being impatient as I am, i tested ha! I know i know "bad shawnie" argh! Slaps myself on the hand. Well I'll have to wait to test again now for sure cuz I don't get paid for a few days so I can't go get any more tests lol

Kelly that doesn't mean you still can't possibly get a BFP in a few days still does it?

Mum, other then a hang over, I am great haha Thanks for asking =))))

Shawnie drinking alcohol can cause your temps to go up so todays wouldn't be accurate. I think this means there is no chance for me I am not getting my hopes up unless I am 2 or more days late. which won't happen as I am having cramps now.

Im so sorry Kelly, I wasn't sure... :hugs: to you sweetie...

Thanks for the info, I didn't know that about alcohol. I thought it looked pretty high. It was all messed up to start since I woke so late and didn't get enough real sleep in then tested 3 hours later then I have been. I plan to go to bed early tonight for sure.... I only got less then 5 hours of sleep lastnight.

Shawnie you have a lot of hollow circles, you should try and take your temp at the same time every day... I set mine for 830 take the temp then go back to sleep and it works. Glad to see you O'd though and your LP should be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->