2010 Baby

Before I forget, Berniep says:
laptop been playing up and we go to butlins today but i'm taking it with me as we have mobile internet so hopefuly will get on while away, tell the others i'm missing them

omg congrats ladies! This is way cool news to wake up to! Yay!!

I have confidence Kelly we all will get our 2010 babies =)

I hope all of you get your bfp soon!!! I dont want to leave here... and I dont think I am going to for a little while, just til it totally sets in...

Hi would like to join...
I'm 31 and BF is 36 been together for 10 years and not preventing for about 8 years and yet nothing, never a BFP, visiting doc next friday hoping to be put on clomid so we'll see how things go in 2010,

hey night nurse... you a nurse? :rofl: I am starting nursing in school in about 2.5 weeks!!!! Eek!!!!!

Stil NO WITCH!!!!!! Don't want to get excited but the longer it takes to show the more I want to... have done 2 tests and nothing so will test with my only first response in the am if no spotting... I did have stronger cramps today though so I still think she is coming... last month she came on 16dpo which will be tomorrow for me... if she doesn't show then I am going in for bloods.

BFN on the FR but it's ok! I have our appointment in a month and am super excited for it!

Hello Ladies!!! Having a great day here! Hubby and I went out and bought a journal for our pregnancy... not writing in it yet but just nice to know I have it... We are both trying to limit our excitement til the doctors later this week, hopefully anyway...I get my insurance going on Wednesday so hopefully into the doctor soon there after..

Anyway, it is weird, not really too many symptoms, unlike past months.... Bloated beyond belief!!! That was my first clue for the past couple weeks...I am excessively tired, I attributed to the trip we were just on and having to pee alll of the time!!! (tmi sorry)... and that is about it... Oh, and the want for fresh strawberries! haha...

Our trip was great! Filled with things to do. The second day we were there hubby's grandma put her hand on my back and said "when is the baby due?" (mind you this was the first time I have ever met her!) Sadly, I had to say we werent pregnant yet.. but we were actually, haha... just didnt know it... We went on rollercoasters at the amusement park, and all kinds of other rides, then we went to the zoo... which was amazing! then on to living history farms... it was an amazing experience.. we all cried when we were leaving, the entire trip his parents were trying to convince us to move there with them.. haha.. now we def are not moving til next summer like planned!

How are you ladies?? I hope your all really well!

Sorry this is soo long... Just thought I would do a quick update on everything for you ladies!!

I am good, considering witch showed this afternoon, drugged up on advil, a little sad but hey I have my apt so really it's been the easiest BFN ever! Can't wait for the next month to pass, I got my countdown on facebook under Yippee!!! So no one who isn't suppose to know will know.

Well, tested again yesterday morning after a very sleepness night and still positive o a frer, although am glad used the conception indicator one first as the line on the frer was only half of the control line, so I think I would have really doubted myself if had used that one first. I coudn't sleep again tonight so at 5am came down to let DH have some sleep at least, I think it is a combination of stopping meds and I keep mentally shopping.. it is very wierd!

Am glad u are now on ur countdown Kelly, at least it is something to aim for :)

Welcome Nightnurse, hope u soon get some answers x

OMG OMG OMG two BFP's YEAH my lovely ladies!!!!!!!

Kelly so glad you got your appt this coming month! :thumbup:

Me I'm just gearing up for some BD maybe this am. LOL

Welcome Nightnurse hope you get your BFP soon too!

Yay you're back csunshine! Did you read the part about my fertility clinic appointment? We go sept 24th!!!!!! And my cycle just works out that if the docs like all the results from the tests and blood work that I could start the clomid at the end of sept. Now I just need my body to ov on cd19 or 20 again! haha the one month I want it to ov late... we'll see I guess. I think the more I think about it around POAS time the later I tend to be.... :rofl:

I am so tired from work and I still have one more day before I get lots of days off... Sigh... my poor legs and feet.

Well, have just got back from the Drs, to update about this and work and make sure that my GP was stil happy as things are with the change in circumstance, it is ace to think that if I go back next month I'll only be back for 6 months, long enough to find out if I can stay or need to be redeployed, it has made the thought of going back to work so much easier. I also managed a full(ish) nights sleep last night, so that is good as that was a big concern with coming of the meds... and also she will sign me off again if needed, but she said I was like a changed person to the one she riginally met, it might sound odd but it is almost as if someone has finally allowed me to be happy...

Am going to see my rep at lunch time too as have got a few things on work wise this week, obviously I will tell my counsellor as this affects a big part of my emotions, but have also got Occupational health review, and probably need to warn my main manager too...

I hope u guys don't mind me coming and opening up like this, I feel I can here and have got kinda comfy!

Haven't seen this time on a monday for soo long, I guess I should get used to that now though! Have a good start to the week everyone, am out for tea toniht, so won't probably get on ti tomorrow so will miss u all again! xx

Hello there ladies!!! I am feeling sooo great these days, oddly.. I have yet to really "feel" pregnant.. the only thing that really is different is the amount of peeing.. haha... Everything else is really good! My lines got darker yesterday going to do one more tomorrow!!!! I have it in the cupboard.... why not use it.. .haha...
Anyway, Insurance tomorrow and hopefully doctors right after that.

Besides that just the hubby driving me crazy with all the questions about how I am doing and what I am doing.. hahaha... but it is okay, no big deal...
How are all of you ladies!?? Kelly, you must be getting sooo excited about you appt. it is right around the corner now! Csunshine, how was your weekend? Great? Mum2b.. Hopefully all is well, sorry about the sleep thing, I have that trouble sometimes too...
The rest of you ladies how are you doing???

I thought I was peeing so much cos I had read everywhere that u do... am glad it isn't just me!!!

Have just a thought that we should start a 2010 baby pregnancy buddy thread, then we won't go on to much here, what do u think?

Well rep exstatic for me, Yay and have also told my manager who was quite formal but pleased too, rep thinks that I should wait until I am 12 weeks til I go back, which is ages away but says that I shouldn't add more stress where it is not needed... funny think is is that when she said that I thought back to Drs and think that may have been what she was hinting at....

Hope everyine esle is good, am of out for tea tonight, Will be back tomorrow to let u know if I managed to keep my mouth shut!!!

xxxx

Hello my lovely ladies! I missed you so much! I hate being away from you all!

Kelly I did read that your appt was Sept and YEAH!!! for the cycle working out so you get to start clomid the end Sept! FXD for you babe!

Mum2be sounds like you moving right along Congrats!! Things are finally turning around for you :hugs:

Pyschnut WOOP WOOP lines getting darker!

Hey has anybody seen Berniep? If so tell her we miss her and desperately need her back! Hope she had a lovely Holiday LOL

Me well I had a the most lovely weekend I could have imagined! Got home early Friday and spent the evening with a couple of friends just hanging out playing dice and watching them all drink. LOL I gave that up years ago. LOL Saturday I got up and took DD school clothes and supply shopping! YEAH it's finally here! She started school today! Big 5th grader now!

Sunday didn't do much either just laundry and took DD to soccer practice and sent DH to the Demolition Derby. Had a few hours just to my self! :thumbup:

Then OMG had the most amazing BD session in a very long time. :dohh: I forgot what actually making love to my husband was supposed to be like :blush: I must remember that everytime trust me it makes it so much better!

Other than that just keeping on keeping on! :hugs:

Hey Kess and Lou whatcha upto? and you other new ladies welcome!

I thought I was peeing so much cos I had read everywhere that u do... am glad it isn't just me!!!

Have just a thought that we should start a 2010 baby pregnancy buddy thread, then we won't go on to much here, what do u think?

Well rep exstatic for me, Yay and have also told my manager who was quite formal but pleased too, rep thinks that I should wait until I am 12 weeks til I go back, which is ages away but says that I shouldn't add more stress where it is not needed... funny think is is that when she said that I thought back to Drs and think that may have been what she was hinting at....

Hope everyine esle is good, am of out for tea tonight, Will be back tomorrow to let u know if I managed to keep my mouth shut!!!

xxxx

I was actually going to suggest the same thing! Let me know if you want to start it or if you want me to.. Not really sure I know how to.. haha... but YES that would be lovely! I am glad that I am not the only one that is running to the bathroom 1000 times a day... hahah.. I am glad that the meeting went well with your rep!!! YAY!!!

Csunshine!! I know I am so happy that they are getting so dark! I am so glad that you had a great weekend. My little sister is going into the 5th grade this year! She is all the way in Texas though, so sad that I cant see her start school... She is so excited! Glad all is well with you and the hubby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->